want 20 billion a year ?

and stoned drivers will cost how much ????

Last night we drove home (from SF to Oakland) after a dinner party near Golden Gate Park. The morons from the 4/20 Festival had Oak Street tied up in an enormous traffic jam due to the fact that they couldn't react to the green and red lights in a coherent fashion.

We took a different route to get out of the mess. I do support legalizing pot so that dosages are standardized and the criminal gang aspect is minimized...and prisons are cleared of people being held for having minor amounts of pot. Driving while stoned should be a DUI.

Unlike the moron in the OP, there are costs to legalizing pot which need to be recognized. It's not just free money.

Last edited:

And I don't see a bunch of news articles about stoned drivers killing a family of four. Happens with booze though.
There is much evidence that people are more attentive while high. I have seen no evidence that alcohol does anything but numb the senses.

Alcohol is the worst drug problem this nation has...and it is legal.

and stoned drivers will cost how much ????

Last night we drove home (from SF to Oakland) after a dinner party near Golden Gate Park. The morons from the 4/20 Festival had Oak Street tied up in an enormous traffic jam due to the fact that they couldn't react to the green and red lights in a coherent fashion.

We took a different route to get out of the mess. I do support legalizing pot so that dosages are standardized and the criminal gang aspect is minimized...and prisons are cleared of people being held for having minor amounts of pot. Driving while stoned should be a DUI.

Unlike the moron in the OP, there are costs to legalizing pot which need to be recognized. It's not just free money.

Like what?

You hysterics bleat like stuck pigs but you never put up any numbers.
Without substantiated numbers it's clear who the morons are.

Next.

You negged me for basically using your own words, you lowlife scum? That is the mark of a filthy cocksucker like you all right.

Last edited:
Why? Having it be illegal doesnt' stop you!

And I don't see a bunch of news articles about stoned drivers killing a family of four. Happens with booze though.
There is much evidence that people are more attentive while high. I have seen no evidence that alcohol does anything but numb the senses.

Then we should have a law saying that people must be high in order to drive.

Imagine this on a street, not on a closed course.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw1HavgoK9E]Drivers stoned on marijuana test their driving skills - YouTube[/ame]

Then we should have a law saying that people must be high in order to drive.

Imagine this on a street, not on a closed course.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw1HavgoK9E]Drivers stoned on marijuana test their driving skills - YouTube[/ame]
non-sequitur

...but I did misspeak a bit...SOME people are more attentive...not all.

I haven't watched your video yet, but I will...

Forum List

Back