Want to Cut Murders by 22.5%?

We can't ban guns like other countries. We have Democrats here. Democrats are violent people you know. We need to protect ourselves from them.

Meanwhile back in reality blob supporters are mailing bombs to people, running over political opponents in their cars, making hit lists and generally suck

We have 325 million people in this country, and one runs over somebody killing her. So that means all Republicans are violent people? How about the leftist that went on a shooting spree at a congressional baseball game?

Rap Sheet: ***639*** Acts of Media-Approved Violence and Harassment Against Trump Supporters | Breitbart

And that one instance condemns all Democrats? Do Tell.

As my link (that you didn't bother looking at) points out, Democrats are a hundred times more violent than Republicans.

You’re full of shit. Blob supporters crave violence.

Which is why you can only point to one or two instances, and the internet is loaded with hundreds of stories of Democrat violence. When did an adult Republican ever go to some kid eating a hamburger at a restaurant and knock his hat off because it read Hope and Change?

We can't ban guns like other countries. We have Democrats here. Democrats are violent people you know. We need to protect ourselves from them.

Meanwhile back in reality blob supporters are mailing bombs to people, running over political opponents in their cars, making hit lists and generally suck

We have 325 million people in this country, and one runs over somebody killing her. So that means all Republicans are violent people? How about the leftist that went on a shooting spree at a congressional baseball game?

Rap Sheet: ***639*** Acts of Media-Approved Violence and Harassment Against Trump Supporters | Breitbart

So says the boy with an avatar that has a guy pointing a gun at the screen. You make my case for me

How so? Do you think my avatar can shoot you through the internet or something?

No.

it just highlights the violent tendencies of blob supporters

No, it highlights my position on self-defense and the second amendment. The bonus is it drives liberals like you insane. In fact, that's why I kept it.

That was a complete accident. It's manslaughter. That's a different category than cold blooded murder.

View attachment 298295

No.

do some research.

she was convicted of murder.

Yes she was, but the judge understood the circumstance. It's not like she got away with anything. It was an unintentional accident. But you want to see her sentenced like a murderer who intentionally killed another gang member because of a drug territory.

Everybody understood the situation. Even the brother of the victim gave her a hug in the court room. It was just a tragedy is all.

She was convicted of murder.

According to Weatherman2020 she should be put to death. Right boy?

Is the OP full of shit or are you too much of a coward to admit you have a different set of criteria for some murderers?

WTF do you think we have judges for? In your line of thinking, once a jury finds a subject guilty, they should just hit the enter button on their laptop to spit out the sentence instead of having a judge do it.

We have judges to weigh the circumstance of the crime. You don't give a public servant, who put their life on the line everyday to protect the public, the same sentence as you do with a drug dealer who killed somebody over a bad dope deal, that had a criminal history back to their juvenile days.

Accidents happen all the time. But an accident is not intentional. A judge understands that. The judge also understands that a police officer has a long list of enemies because of the nature of a police officers job. A badge only gives you so much protection against a bullet. That's why most police officers carry off duty.

She made a deadly mistake, and she's paying for it with ten years of her life, plus having to live with the guilt of killing an innocent man until she dies herself. That's why we have judges.

The OP says Murderers should be executed.

You should debate the OP when she lands on a position.

I think we all know what he means by that......well.....at least those of us on the right do.

Thought you were going to say ban guns.
Easy. Like every other civilized country.
Not here, a violent nation based on convicts and religious nuts

So says the boy with an avatar that has a guy pointing a gun at the screen. You make my case for me

How so? Do you think my avatar can shoot you through the internet or something?

Isn't that how guns work?

Yes she was, but the judge understood the circumstance. It's not like she got away with anything. It was an unintentional accident. But you want to see her sentenced like a murderer who intentionally killed another gang member because of a drug territory.

Everybody understood the situation. Even the brother of the victim gave her a hug in the court room. It was just a tragedy is all.

Is the OP full of shit or are you too much of a coward to admit you have a different set of criteria for some murderers?
That was not first degree murder.

So now you are for a 10 year sentence and release of convicted murderers?
Stop putting words in my mouth.

If you’re too stupid to not know the categories of crimes, it explains why you’re so ignorant on the topic.

So what do you think should happen to the murderer Amber Guyger? Earlier it was the death penalty. What is your story now?
The death penalty would be fine with me. If you carry a gun and are irresponsible enough to walk into the wrong apartment and kill the innocent person in their own apartment then you should face the ultimate penalty. I believe all non criminal Americans should be able to carry without a permit but should be responsible gun owners and users. Responsible people know what apartment is theirs.

If you’re too stupid to not know the categories of crimes, it explains why you’re so ignorant on the topic.

So what do you think should happen to the murderer Amber Guyger? Earlier it was the death penalty. What is your story now?
The death penalty would be fine with me. If you carry a gun and are irresponsible enough to walk into the wrong apartment and kill the innocent person in their own apartment then you should face the ultimate penalty. I believe all non criminal Americans should be able to carry without a permit but should be responsible gun owners and users. Responsible people know what apartment is theirs.

I’m against the death penalty.

But I fail to see how one murder gets 10 years and another murder gets a death penalty.

But I fail to see how one murder gets 10 years and another murder gets a death penalty.
Of course you’re against the death penalty. You validate the OP perfectly.

As my link (that you didn't bother looking at) points out, Democrats are a hundred times more violent than Republicans.

Which is why you can only point to one or two instances, and the internet is loaded with hundreds of stories of Democrat violence. When did an adult Republican ever go to some kid eating a hamburger at a restaurant and knock his hat off because it read Hope and Change?

Blob supporters crave violence...the blob even volunteered to pay legal bills for rally attendees who couldn’t control their urges. Call me when a Democrat candidate for POTUS does that peewee

So amber Guyger should get the death penalty?

Are you going to wimp out and not answer?

Blob supporters crave violence...the blob even volunteered to pay legal bills for rally attendees who couldn’t control their urges. Call me when a Democrat candidate for POTUS does that peewee

You probably will never see it because Republicans don't go to Democrat presidential rallies for the explicit goal to start trouble. After all, that's what those people were doing. And......when Trump said give them what they came for, blame Trump for that instead of the troublemakers.

Start executing murderers then.
This study shows 22.5% of murderers murder again.
Yet this is never discussed concerning violence.
If was was just 1% it would be worthy of addressing.
Fits right into why the Left like releasing criminals - they want a higher murder high to grab guns.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...ed_Murderers_Who_Murder_Again_While_on_Parole
Thought you were going to say ban guns.
Easy. Like every other civilized country.
Not here, a violent nation based on convicts and religious nuts

Democrats were willing to start the Civil War to keep slaves, they gave the Soviet Union the Nuclear Bomb, and they side with our enemies even today........

China had no ability to navigate their bombs carrying nuclear arms until Bill Clinton allowed them to have it.

Yep...with bag after bag of campaign donations walke right into the White House in the 1990s.....was it Charlie Trie who said it was like a turnstile.....put in the coin and you walk right in...

No.

do some research.

she was convicted of murder.

WTF do you think we have judges for? In your line of thinking, once a jury finds a subject guilty, they should just hit the enter button on their laptop to spit out the sentence instead of having a judge do it.

We have judges to weigh the circumstance of the crime. You don't give a public servant, who put their life on the line everyday to protect the public, the same sentence as you do with a drug dealer who killed somebody over a bad dope deal, that had a criminal history back to their juvenile days.

Accidents happen all the time. But an accident is not intentional. A judge understands that. The judge also understands that a police officer has a long list of enemies because of the nature of a police officers job. A badge only gives you so much protection against a bullet. That's why most police officers carry off duty.

She made a deadly mistake, and she's paying for it with ten years of her life, plus having to live with the guilt of killing an innocent man until she dies herself. That's why we have judges.

I think we all know what he means by that......well.....at least those of us on the right do.

Well...what does the OP mean? ‘ Murderers should be executed’ is what she said....

Topic is not debating every case. Topic is the left being soft on murderers letting them murder again.

You probably will never see it because Republicans don't go to Democrat presidential rallies for the explicit goal to start trouble. After all, that's what those people were doing. And......when Trump said give them what they came for, blame Trump for that instead of the troublemakers.

Wow.

Now you’re validating the violence and your blob’s volunteering to pay legal bills for his supporters who assault people.

Well...what does the OP mean? ‘ Murderers should be executed’ is what she said....

I think we all know he meant cold blooded murderers, not people that shot somebody by accident. Besides, her crime fits manslaughter more than murder. The charge was actually bogus to begin with. The judge realized that.

Topic is not debating every case. Topic is the left being soft on murderers letting them murder again.

You’re okay with murderers getting 10 years only fuck face.

That you can’t support your OP is funny as hell.

Thanks for the batting practice

Wow.

Now you’re validating the violence and your blob’s volunteering to pay legal bills for his supporters who assault people.

Yes, I am. If people go to start trouble somewhere, then give them what they came for. Trump never said "Go out and find these people, and harass them wherever they may be. You get in their face and tell them they are not welcome." You see, that's promoting violence.

You’re okay with murderers getting 10 years only fuck face.

That you can’t support your OP is funny as hell.

Thanks for the batting practice
Your dumbass strawman shows how stupid you are.

I think we all know he meant cold blooded murderers, not people that shot somebody by accident. Besides, her crime fits manslaughter more than murder. The charge was actually bogus to begin with. The judge realized that.

Shooting a man in his own home and not performing CPR. Pretty cold blooded.

And you want to call it manslaughter?

Shooting a man in his own home and not performing CPR. Pretty cold blooded.

And you want to call it manslaughter?
Stop trolling and get on topic or get reported.

Forum List

Back