Want to speak out at your local school board meetings? Be prepared to goto jail for bucking the agenda.

View attachment 504651

View attachment 504653

To nobody's surprise, a Blob supporter was nearby. Violence and confrontation always seem to follow blobbers everywhere they go.

Look at you making shit up so you don’t have to address how insane the left is.
I see no coherent politics coming from any of your ilk, just insult, cliche and endless hackneyed repetition of white-right "news" talking points.

How about addressing the rampant treason in today's GOP?

That’s because leftists are a joke.
Take for instance your “rampant treason in today’s GOP?”

That tells rational people you’re not to be taken seriously. You’re to be ridiculed then dismissed.

What self respecting male has a tramp stamp?
What self respecting school system teaches HATE WHITEY BULL SHIT?

I honestly don't give a fuck who's standing up against it. At least they have the GUTS TO DO IT.
You understand nothing of CRT. It address the problem of institutional racism, which includes the upbringing of misfits like you who perpetuate the racist sociopathy and likely will attempt to pass it on to your kids, assuming you're not an incel, which seems more likely.

Its divisive and spreads racism. Its deplorable and pushed by a divisive mainstream liberal media. Not surprised that you're all in.

What self respecting male has a tramp stamp?
What self respecting school system teaches HATE WHITEY BULL SHIT?

I honestly don't give a fuck who's standing up against it. At least they have the GUTS TO DO IT.
You understand nothing of CRT. It address the problem of institutional racism, which includes the upbringing of misfits like you who perpetuate the racist sociopathy and likely will attempt to pass it on to your kids, assuming you're not an incel, which seems more likely.
it's racist, I know that. good kkking demofks still spouting their racist habits. Tulsa 1921. drop mic.

for "bucking the agenda"? LOL
Yeah, racist critical race theory that reduces and relegates black people to nothing. It's abominable. They tried it in our school district and we got rid of the school board. When the new incoming board arrived, we held a meeting to make sure they had gotten the message. The folks at Loudoun will throw these racist board members out.
You could not explain CRT if you tried. Your view of it is nonsense, derived from white-right faux-news pundits. You white rights hate it because it exposes your game, your bloated built-in advantages, the institutional racism which keeps you on top.

Apparently you feel that you are incapable of competing on a level playing field. That is really, though, a matter of your own personal inferiority, as whites who are sane are perfectly capable of competing on a level field. The problem, you see, is YOU.

I know exactly what it is. It is the degrading of black people and relegating them to absolute worthlessness. I will not accept it. Now that most people are seeing this racist proposal, they are quickly getting rid of it. It is abominable, sickening, and vile. But again, liberals are pushing this and they are the party of slavery and segregation. Lets never forget history. You can take your racist crt and shove it.
so somehow educating people as to the nature of racism and how it continues to plague this society... somehow THAT is racist?

That's just the sort of nonsense back-asswards rhetoric we've come to expect from you treasonous white-rights.

View attachment 504651

View attachment 504653

To nobody's surprise, a Blob supporter was nearby. Violence and confrontation always seem to follow blobbers everywhere they go.

Dumb

This is Liberal Virginia.
You don't know much about Virginia (or moderating a board for that matter).

yethhhh

I lived in Virginia for five years.

Tell me again I know nothing about Virginia.
2020 Congressional Election:

Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 8.08.17 AM.png

for "bucking the agenda"? LOL
Yeah, racist critical race theory that reduces and relegates black people to nothing. It's abominable. They tried it in our school district and we got rid of the school board. When the new incoming board arrived, we held a meeting to make sure they had gotten the message. The folks at Loudoun will throw these racist board members out.
You could not explain CRT if you tried. Your view of it is nonsense, derived from white-right faux-news pundits. You white rights hate it because it exposes your game, your bloated built-in advantages, the institutional racism which keeps you on top.

Apparently you feel that you are incapable of competing on a level playing field. That is really, though, a matter of your own personal inferiority, as whites who are sane are perfectly capable of competing on a level field. The problem, you see, is YOU.

I know exactly what it is. It is the degrading of black people and relegating them to absolute worthlessness. I will not accept it. Now that most people are seeing this racist proposal, they are quickly getting rid of it. It is abominable, sickening, and vile. But again, liberals are pushing this and they are the party of slavery and segregation. Lets never forget history. You can take your racist crt and shove it.
so somehow educating people as to the nature of racism and how it continues to plague this society... somehow THAT is racist?

That's just the sort of nonsense back-asswards rhetoric we've come to expect from you treasonous white-rights.
They don't want that sort of thing out there....they want to live in whitey rightie cloudcuckooland.

when you believe a race is inferior to you, you should shut up about who is or isn't racist. Because that is the textbook definition of a racist. Which it seems you qualify for. You think blacks are inferior to you, don't you?

Forum List

Back