Want to speak out at your local school board meetings? Be prepared to goto jail for bucking the agenda.

View attachment 504651

View attachment 504653

To nobody's surprise, a Blob supporter was nearby. Violence and confrontation always seem to follow blobbers everywhere they go.
YOUR PAPERS PLEAZE... WE HAF WAYZ OF MAKING YOU LEAVE YOU KNOW... SEIG HEIL...
Violence and blob supporters pretty much go hand in hand...always has, always will.
Dummmy, these are LIBERAL Virginians standing up for their children.
Over the years they gave life to the extremists. Now the extremists tentacles are into near everything. The worst part is the cops arresting people. The fiefdom rules.

Don't think I ever saw a dude with a tat there.lolol
Me either.

Freaky.
True. Anyone involved in body mutilation seem to always be unhappy and miserable. Definitely ugly as fuck

It is a sign for me to stay waaayyy the hell away from them. They hate themselves.

Not talking about a couple tats. But when I see a crushed in skull on someones back I wonder. Or no visible natural skin on their arms.

Or 20 staples in their face
Lol, I'm heavily tattooed. No skulls or bones or anything "trendy".. Mostly jungle.

And I'm a Happy guy.

No piercings though.

yet.
Dermatologists say tat removal is their bread and butter now.

As with anything, they will one day fall out of fashion and those stuck will regret it...Happens with everything
Doubt it. I'm wearing around the price of a car in ink. Each piece original and only for me.
I enjoy my food prepared by people with heavy tats and a lot of piercings, it makes me hungrier

When I see a lot of tats, I immediately think Hep C
Lol, I'm not getting inked on skip row, dude. I usually pay $200.00 + an hour. New needles, new ink, gloves, masks (even before the pandemic) everything clean and shiny...

I've seen Dr. offices that were dirtier than a good tattoo shop.
This was ink years ago, 10 or more not recently.

I know this article by Web MD will not be good enough
Some of mine are more than 30 years old and I've never had any problems.

Me either.

Freaky.
True. Anyone involved in body mutilation seem to always be unhappy and miserable. Definitely ugly as fuck

It is a sign for me to stay waaayyy the hell away from them. They hate themselves.

Not talking about a couple tats. But when I see a crushed in skull on someones back I wonder. Or no visible natural skin on their arms.

Lol, I'm heavily tattooed. No skulls or bones or anything "trendy".. Mostly jungle.

And I'm a Happy guy.

No piercings though.

yet.

As with anything, they will one day fall out of fashion and those stuck will regret it...Happens with everything
Doubt it. I'm wearing around the price of a car in ink. Each piece original and only for me.
I enjoy my food prepared by people with heavy tats and a lot of piercings, it makes me hungrier

Lol, I'm not getting inked on skip row, dude. I usually pay $200.00 + an hour. New needles, new ink, gloves, masks (even before the pandemic) everything clean and shiny...

This was ink years ago, 10 or more not recently.

I know this article by Web MD will not be good enough
Some of mine are more than 30 years old and I've never had any problems.
I checked this out. The risks are barely statistically significant compared to none. So that means a biological reaction to one in a mil. This person is sensitive to all polutions, so cause was probably a contributor not a main factor

Me either.

Freaky.

And I'm a Happy guy.

No piercings though.

yet.

And jc456 thinks this is funny because...?

Me either.

Freaky.

And I'm a Happy guy.

No piercings though.

yet.

And jc456 thinks this is funny because...?
it was?

The Western World in the Planetary Game of power is throwing the game away for globalism.. Build Back Better! These parents are fighting back and need to. If we do not use sense our nation is over. I envision tens of millions of newly impoverished at some point. With thousands of new gangs of all backgrounds protecting their local turf. But the Extreme Feminist Prog Women will have the jobs that makes everything several times more expensive then it has to be.
You sound like you are scared of whitey righties losing their position on top.
They aren't on top. Everyone is equal. Propaganda parrot.
So, if you really believed that, you would have no problem with globalism, since we are all equal.
I'm speaking about the USA. Let's stay on topic.
So if you believe everyone is equal in the USA, are people here who are into globalism, are they equal too?
Different topic. Pull that crap on some naive college kids.
I'm not the one who started complaining about globalism.
Those voices have returned, huh.
They never left Probably screaming at her now

The Progressives are taking us to a very dark place with a bleak future.

The police cannot be trusted. Those bastards work for and will do whatever the politicians tell them.

Your pic of OAC constitutes incitement to political violence. Take it down. It would be appropriate, however, if you posted a pic of ANY Republican in a gestapo uniform...

If they keep it up, we'll have pics of all of them with numbers along the bottom... and then in orange jumpsuits.

View attachment 504651

View attachment 504653

To nobody's surprise, a Blob supporter was nearby. Violence and confrontation always seem to follow blobbers everywhere they go.

Look at you making shit up so you don’t have to address how insane the left is.
I see no coherent politics coming from any of your ilk, just insult, cliche and endless hackneyed repetition of white-right "news" talking points.

How about addressing the rampant treason in today's GOP?

Yeah TOO BAD all you CONSERVATIVES... they're going to pump this RADICAL WOKE RACIST LEFT TRASH into your kids skulls whether you like it not, and if you protest, they're going to have you ARRESTED. You should know by now that the only people allowed to protest and NOT get ARRESTED are WOKE DEMOCRATS.
Name-calling, little boy? I suggest you watch your mouth. You white-right Republicans are all traitors, fascists, racists, misogynists, misfits on various levels, and it seems to be a pattern the pedophilia, Goetz sort of behavior.

Y'all sick puppies, no doubt about it! Sick, treasonous, terrorist, and utterly unacceptable.

Yes, TRASH would apply to you... enemies of our freedom.

Watch your mouth, boy.

for "bucking the agenda"? LOL
Yeah, racist critical race theory that reduces and relegates black people to nothing. It's abominable. They tried it in our school district and we got rid of the school board. When the new incoming board arrived, we held a meeting to make sure they had gotten the message. The folks at Loudoun will throw these racist board members out.
You could not explain CRT if you tried. Your view of it is nonsense, derived from white-right faux-news pundits. You white rights hate it because it exposes your game, your bloated built-in advantages, the institutional racism which keeps you on top.

Apparently you feel that you are incapable of competing on a level playing field. That is really, though, a matter of your own personal inferiority, as whites who are sane are perfectly capable of competing on a level field. The problem, you see, is YOU.

What self respecting male has a tramp stamp?
What self respecting school system teaches HATE WHITEY BULL SHIT?

I honestly don't give a fuck who's standing up against it. At least they have the GUTS TO DO IT.
You understand nothing of CRT. It address the problem of institutional racism, which includes the upbringing of misfits like you who perpetuate the racist sociopathy and likely will attempt to pass it on to your kids, assuming you're not an incel, which seems more likely.

for "bucking the agenda"? LOL
Yeah, racist critical race theory that reduces and relegates black people to nothing. It's abominable. They tried it in our school district and we got rid of the school board. When the new incoming board arrived, we held a meeting to make sure they had gotten the message. The folks at Loudoun will throw these racist board members out.
You could not explain CRT if you tried. Your view of it is nonsense, derived from white-right faux-news pundits. You white rights hate it because it exposes your game, your bloated built-in advantages, the institutional racism which keeps you on top.

Apparently you feel that you are incapable of competing on a level playing field. That is really, though, a matter of your own personal inferiority, as whites who are sane are perfectly capable of competing on a level field. The problem, you see, is YOU.

I know exactly what it is. It is the degrading of black people and relegating them to absolute worthlessness. I will not accept it. Now that most people are seeing this racist proposal, they are quickly getting rid of it. It is abominable, sickening, and vile. But again, liberals are pushing this and they are the party of slavery and segregation. Lets never forget history. You can take your racist crt and shove it.

Forum List

Back