Want to speak out at your local school board meetings? Be prepared to goto jail for bucking the agenda.

for "bucking the agenda"? LOL
Fuck off, buck wheat
maybe their offense was buckwheating the agenda, burfer? or did they just behave like you do anonymously on the internet. and they had to face consequences while you do not?

I can't talk to you, it's unfair, Biden and CRT tell me you're not in my league
what's your league, burfer?
You’re inferior. You missed that, evidence right there

Fuck off, buck wheat
maybe their offense was buckwheating the agenda, burfer? or did they just behave like you do anonymously on the internet. and they had to face consequences while you do not?

Apparently, a few orders of magnitude about you. From now on, I'll respond in 5 words or less, just so you have a chance. I'm white yannow

Fuck off, buck wheat

You’re inferior. You missed that, evidence right there
as usual. only queefs from you twat.

Fuck off, buck wheat

Apparently, a few orders of magnitude about you. From now on, I'll respond in 5 words or less, just so you have a chance. I'm white yannow
magnitudes about me? you be in Engrish league? why would you morons think that i am black. is it my avatar. it is my avatar. lol.

you are in the Engrish league where you fall for anything. how are your investments with the several nigerian princesses?

Actually, people didn't get arrested for speaking out. It's pretty clear that arrests happened only after things got physical...

Fuck off, buck wheat

He is inferior
why, scholar? dazzle me.
Read his post. You failed again

Fuck off, buck wheat

He is inferior
why, scholar? dazzle me.
consider me undazzled, klexter.

Fuck off, buck wheat

magnitudes about me? you be in Engrish league? why would you morons think that i am black. is it my avatar. it is my avatar. lol.

you are in the Engrish league where you fall for anything. how are your investments with the several nigerian princesses?
Ok, nvm what I said before. You're probably clean AND articulate, well, at very least clean. I will use big words and longer sentences

Fuck off, buck wheat

He is inferior
why, scholar? dazzle me.
consider me undazzled, klexter.
Just inferior as I already said

Don't think I ever saw a dude with a tat there.lolol
Me either.

Freaky.
True. Anyone involved in body mutilation seem to always be unhappy and miserable. Definitely ugly as fuck

It is a sign for me to stay waaayyy the hell away from them. They hate themselves.

Not talking about a couple tats. But when I see a crushed in skull on someones back I wonder. Or no visible natural skin on their arms.

Or 20 staples in their face

Good possibility there may be more scenes like this. All across the country, even in blue cities, many parents (including black parents) are denouncing critical race theory for the utter bullshit it is. Much to the chagrin of the people pushing this idiocy.

Fuck off, buck wheat

Ok, nvm what I said before. You're probably clean AND articulate, well, at very least clean. I will use big words and longer sentences
sorry, burferfrank. i can't read more of your Engrish. after all, your are magnitudes about me.

Fuck off, buck wheat

sorry, burferfrank. i can't read more of your Engrish. after all, your are magnitudes about me.

I don't speak Ebonics.

(Have to keep it under 5 words, I think)

Fuck off, buck wheat

I don't speak Ebonics.

(Have to keep it under 5 words, I think)
remember, dingleberry. you be magnitudes about me. don't tell me you plan to love me long time as well. that's weird.

Me either.

Freaky.
True. Anyone involved in body mutilation seem to always be unhappy and miserable. Definitely ugly as fuck

It is a sign for me to stay waaayyy the hell away from them. They hate themselves.

Not talking about a couple tats. But when I see a crushed in skull on someones back I wonder. Or no visible natural skin on their arms.

Lol, I'm heavily tattooed. No skulls or bones or anything "trendy".. Mostly jungle.

And I'm a Happy guy.

No piercings though.

yet.

Me either.

Freaky.

Lol, I'm heavily tattooed. No skulls or bones or anything "trendy".. Mostly jungle.

And I'm a Happy guy.

No piercings though.

yet.
Dermatologists say tat removal is their bread and butter now.

As with anything, they will one day fall out of fashion and those stuck will regret it...Happens with everything

Me either.

Freaky.

And I'm a Happy guy.

No piercings though.

yet.

As with anything, they will one day fall out of fashion and those stuck will regret it...Happens with everything
Doubt it. I'm wearing around the price of a car in ink. Each piece original and only for me.

Me either.

Freaky.

And I'm a Happy guy.

No piercings though.

yet.

Doubt it. I'm wearing around the price of a car in ink. Each piece original and only for me.
I enjoy my food prepared by people with heavy tats and a lot of piercings, it makes me hungrier

When I see a lot of tats, I immediately think Hep C

Forum List

Back