Want to speak out at your local school board meetings? Be prepared to goto jail for bucking the agenda.

Sure, why not. And I'm certainly for school choice. Public schools should have the right to choose what students they will accept and keep, just like Private schools do.
then why do you support those who don't want that? That isn't logical.

The Progressives are taking us to a very dark place with a bleak future.

Let me get this straight. It’s okay for some people to refuse lawful orders from police but not others?

Of course! Haven't you been paying attention? That's what Jan 6th was all about. Laws don't apply to trump cultists and whitey righties.

What do you mean rules apply to everyone? That’s not how it should work.

Sure, why not. And I'm certainly for school choice. Public schools should have the right to choose what students they will accept and keep, just like Private schools do.
then why do you support those who don't want that? That isn't logical.
Who doesn't want that? Name them.
demofks. I live chicago dude, the demofks fight yearly in school after school through the unions to stop any discussion about school vouchers. You should expand your news sources and get actual news.

Anyone else find it telling how, even when asked several times, not one poster against CRT can point out the part of the curriculum they object to?

I guess you intentionally avoided this one to make your post.
Why do lefties want to teach the history that we are trying to ignore?
what history is the actual question. They wish to remove who the kkk is. You know it's demofks right? Teach it. Emancipation, Republican's. It's all right there. why avoid it? Teach who Jesse and Al really are. Managers over the slum blacks on the plantation under demofk rule.

BTW, if they taught actual history, the blacks would not vote demofk. They'd actually be taught who is still their owners.

for "bucking the agenda"? LOL
Yeah, racist critical race theory that reduces and relegates black people to nothing. It's abominable. They tried it in our school district and we got rid of the school board. When the new incoming board arrived, we held a meeting to make sure they had gotten the message. The folks at Loudoun will throw these racist board members out.
When you read the CRT curriculum, what part of it specifically upset you? Link it for us, please so we can read up on it.

Here you go. Enjoy reading this racist crap.

I notice it doesn't just refer to race....it refers to all minorities AND the poor.....I agree that race is a moving social con-struct. For example, in the late 1800s, poor Irish, Polish, and Italian immigrants were not con-sidered "white".

So, with all that I skimmed, what specifically do you disagree with?
We're supposed to be past all this racial crap. Why do you lefties keep pushing it?
What is it in the CRT curriculum that you object to?
It's a lie. MLK would have been against it because it focuses on skin color. It's a racist agenda.

The Western World in the Planetary Game of power is throwing the game away for globalism.. Build Back Better! These parents are fighting back and need to. If we do not use sense our nation is over. I envision tens of millions of newly impoverished at some point. With thousands of new gangs of all backgrounds protecting their local turf. But the Extreme Feminist Prog Women will have the jobs that makes everything several times more expensive then it has to be.
You sound like you are scared of whitey righties losing their position on top.
They aren't on top. Everyone is equal. Propaganda parrot.
So, if you really believed that, you would have no problem with globalism, since we are all equal.
I'm speaking about the USA. Let's stay on topic.

Anyone else find it telling how, even when asked several times, not one poster against CRT can point out the part of the curriculum they object to?

what history is the actual question. They wish to remove who the kkk is. You know it's demofks right? Teach it. Emancipation, Republican's. It's all right there. why avoid it? Teach who Jesse and Al really are. Managers over the slum blacks on the plantation under demofk rule.

BTW, if they taught actual history, the blacks would not vote demofk. They'd actually be taught who is still their owners.
Have you shown in the curriculum where it does what you claim in that post? Haven't seen it.....so, are you lying?

The Western World in the Planetary Game of power is throwing the game away for globalism.. Build Back Better! These parents are fighting back and need to. If we do not use sense our nation is over. I envision tens of millions of newly impoverished at some point. With thousands of new gangs of all backgrounds protecting their local turf. But the Extreme Feminist Prog Women will have the jobs that makes everything several times more expensive then it has to be.
So, if you really believed that, you would have no problem with globalism, since we are all equal.
So if you believe everyone is equal in the USA, are people here who are into globalism, are they equal too?

So if you believe everyone is equal in the USA, are people here who are into globalism, are they equal too?
Different topic. Pull that crap on some naive college kids.

for "bucking the agenda"? LOL
Yeah, racist critical race theory that reduces and relegates black people to nothing. It's abominable. They tried it in our school district and we got rid of the school board. When the new incoming board arrived, we held a meeting to make sure they had gotten the message. The folks at Loudoun will throw these racist board members out.
When you read the CRT curriculum, what part of it specifically upset you? Link it for us, please so we can read up on it.

Here you go. Enjoy reading this racist crap.

I notice it doesn't just refer to race....it refers to all minorities AND the poor.....I agree that race is a moving social con-struct. For example, in the late 1800s, poor Irish, Polish, and Italian immigrants were not con-sidered "white".

So, with all that I skimmed, what specifically do you disagree with?
We're supposed to be past all this racial crap. Why do you lefties keep pushing it?
What is it in the CRT curriculum that you object to?
It's a lie. MLK would have been against it because it focuses on skin color. It's a racist agenda.
exactly. the demofk kkkers love talking about racism. they accept it as if they were still in the 1860's

Have you shown in the curriculum where it does what you claim in that post? Haven't seen it.....so, are you lying?
I stated it wasn't there. you should learn to read.

derail effort huh?

derail effort huh?
Pitiful creature.

Forum List

Back