Want to speak out at your local school board meetings? Be prepared to goto jail for bucking the agenda.

Does not matter what opinions they were for or against, but the whole point of that building, the meeting, etc., is supposed to be in order to allow people to express their their 1st amendment rights.
The police had no authority to stop them.

Our local corrupt racist liberal school board caved to the public and held a school board meeting in a small office building. They then bussed in members of a radical church and teachers union members an hour and a half prior to the meeting to fill all the chairs and the building to legal code capacity. To top it off the Board called and had both the Police and Fire Marshall there to prevent parents from getting in due to the fire code and already packed building.

Our local corrupt racist liberal school board caved to the public and held a school board meeting in a small office building. They then bussed in members of a radical church and teachers union members an hour and a half prior to the meeting to fill all the chairs and the building to legal code capacity. To top it off the Board called and had both the Police and Fire Marshall there to prevent parents from getting in due to the fire code and already packed building.
Typical. The leftist idea of free speech is speech they agree with.

The Western World in the Planetary Game of power is throwing the game away for globalism.. Build Back Better! These parents are fighting back and need to. If we do not use sense our nation is over. I envision tens of millions of newly impoverished at some point. With thousands of new gangs of all backgrounds protecting their local turf. But the Extreme Feminist Prog Women will have the jobs that makes everything several times more expensive then it has to be.
You sound like you are scared of whitey righties losing their position on top.
They aren't on top. Everyone is equal. Propaganda parrot.
So, if you really believed that, you would have no problem with globalism, since we are all equal.
I'm speaking about the USA. Let's stay on topic.
So if you believe everyone is equal in the USA, are people here who are into globalism, are they equal too?
Different topic. Pull that crap on some naive college kids.
I'm not the one who started complaining about globalism.

for "bucking the agenda"? LOL
Yeah, racist critical race theory that reduces and relegates black people to nothing. It's abominable. They tried it in our school district and we got rid of the school board. When the new incoming board arrived, we held a meeting to make sure they had gotten the message. The folks at Loudoun will throw these racist board members out.
When you read the CRT curriculum, what part of it specifically upset you? Link it for us, please so we can read up on it.

Here you go. Enjoy reading this racist crap.

I notice it doesn't just refer to race....it refers to all minorities AND the poor.....I agree that race is a moving social con-struct. For example, in the late 1800s, poor Irish, Polish, and Italian immigrants were not con-sidered "white".

So, with all that I skimmed, what specifically do you disagree with?
We're supposed to be past all this racial crap. Why do you lefties keep pushing it?
What is it in the CRT curriculum that you object to?
It's a lie. MLK would have been against it because it focuses on skin color. It's a racist agenda.
exactly. the demofk kkkers love talking about racism. they accept it as if they were still in the 1860's
Did you listen to the video? It's very much a leftist agenda they are there to protest.
How can you tell which side was objecting?

This just seemed like a lot of people getting upset...
This is the part where you play dumb, huh.
Well, that's ironic. :heehee:

A "radical church"?

Yeah, racist critical race theory that reduces and relegates black people to nothing. It's abominable. They tried it in our school district and we got rid of the school board. When the new incoming board arrived, we held a meeting to make sure they had gotten the message. The folks at Loudoun will throw these racist board members out.
When you read the CRT curriculum, what part of it specifically upset you? Link it for us, please so we can read up on it.

Here you go. Enjoy reading this racist crap.

I notice it doesn't just refer to race....it refers to all minorities AND the poor.....I agree that race is a moving social con-struct. For example, in the late 1800s, poor Irish, Polish, and Italian immigrants were not con-sidered "white".

So, with all that I skimmed, what specifically do you disagree with?
We're supposed to be past all this racial crap. Why do you lefties keep pushing it?
What is it in the CRT curriculum that you object to?
It's a lie. MLK would have been against it because it focuses on skin color. It's a racist agenda.
exactly. the demofk kkkers love talking about racism. they accept it as if they were still in the 1860's
Did you listen to the video? It's very much a leftist agenda they are there to protest.
How can you tell which side was objecting

This just seemed like a lot of people getting upset...
This is the part where you play dumb, huh.
Well, that's ironic. :heehee:
you have the lead on that.

Fuck off, buck wheat
maybe their offense was buckwheating the agenda, burfer? or did they just behave like you do anonymously on the internet. and they had to face consequences while you do not?

I can't talk to you, it's unfair, Biden and CRT tell me you're not in my league
He is inferior
why, scholar? dazzle me.

Forum List

Back