Want to speak out at your local school board meetings? Be prepared to goto jail for bucking the agenda.

The Western World in the Planetary Game of power is throwing the game away for globalism.. Build Back Better! These parents are fighting back and need to. If we do not use sense our nation is over. I envision tens of millions of newly impoverished at some point. With thousands of new gangs of all backgrounds protecting their local turf. But the Extreme Feminist Prog Women will have the jobs that makes everything several times more expensive then it has to be.
You sound like you are scared of whitey righties losing their position on top.
They aren't on top. Everyone is equal. Propaganda parrot.
So, if you really believed that, you would have no problem with globalism, since we are all equal.
I'm speaking about the USA. Let's stay on topic.
So if you believe everyone is equal in the USA, are people here who are into globalism, are they equal too?
Different topic. Pull that crap on some naive college kids.
I'm not the one who started complaining about globalism.
Those voices have returned, huh.

Don't think I ever saw a dude with a tat there.lolol
Me either.

Freaky.
True. Anyone involved in body mutilation seem to always be unhappy and miserable. Definitely ugly as fuck

It is a sign for me to stay waaayyy the hell away from them. They hate themselves.

Not talking about a couple tats. But when I see a crushed in skull on someones back I wonder. Or no visible natural skin on their arms.

Or 20 staples in their face
Lol, I'm heavily tattooed. No skulls or bones or anything "trendy".. Mostly jungle.

And I'm a Happy guy.

No piercings though.

yet.
Dermatologists say tat removal is their bread and butter now.

As with anything, they will one day fall out of fashion and those stuck will regret it...Happens with everything
Doubt it. I'm wearing around the price of a car in ink. Each piece original and only for me.
There was a lot of faulty Chinese ink that was contaminated with metals. How much Chinese ink ya thing you got on

Me either.

Freaky.
True. Anyone involved in body mutilation seem to always be unhappy and miserable. Definitely ugly as fuck

It is a sign for me to stay waaayyy the hell away from them. They hate themselves.

Not talking about a couple tats. But when I see a crushed in skull on someones back I wonder. Or no visible natural skin on their arms.

Lol, I'm heavily tattooed. No skulls or bones or anything "trendy".. Mostly jungle.

And I'm a Happy guy.

No piercings though.

yet.

As with anything, they will one day fall out of fashion and those stuck will regret it...Happens with everything
Doubt it. I'm wearing around the price of a car in ink. Each piece original and only for me.
I enjoy my food prepared by people with heavy tats and a lot of piercings, it makes me hungrier

When I see a lot of tats, I immediately think Hep C
Lol, I'm not getting inked on skip row, dude. I usually pay $200.00 + an hour. New needles, new ink, gloves, masks (even before the pandemic) everything clean and shiny...

I've seen Dr. offices that were dirtier than a good tattoo shop.

Me either.

Freaky.

And I'm a Happy guy.

No piercings though.

yet.

I enjoy my food prepared by people with heavy tats and a lot of piercings, it makes me hungrier

When I see a lot of tats, I immediately think Hep C
Lol, I'm not getting inked on skip row, dude. I usually pay $200.00 + an hour. New needles, new ink, gloves, masks (even before the pandemic) everything clean and shiny...

I've seen Dr. offices that were dirtier than a good tattoo shop.
This was ink years ago, 10 or more not recently.

I know this article by Web MD will not be good enough

View attachment 504651

View attachment 504653

To nobody's surprise, a Blob supporter was nearby. Violence and confrontation always seem to follow blobbers everywhere they go.

Look at you making shit up so you don’t have to address how insane the left is.
Just ignore her. I have offered plenty of videos on this meeting now. From Chinese to African American to school teachers. They all hate this shit
LOL...

Like a pig; whatever slop is put down in front of you by right wing media....you eat it up.

View attachment 504651

View attachment 504653

To nobody's surprise, a Blob supporter was nearby. Violence and confrontation always seem to follow blobbers everywhere they go.

All of the evidence supports the fact that blob supporters and violence/confrontation go hand in hand. This is what you do.
what evidence?? got a link??

The Progressives are taking us to a very dark place with a bleak future.

Wow...imagine if he had a Mexican Flag on his back too.

He'd be a Mexican tramp with a stamp?

For Christ sake, SAY SOMETHING WORTH READING... FUCK...
Maybe the parents could learn a little thing called inclusion.
Oh... REALLY... is having people ARRESTED how you left trash demonstrate your INCLUSION?

When they violate the law...they get arrested.

Why do you hate the cops?

The Western World in the Planetary Game of power is throwing the game away for globalism.. Build Back Better! These parents are fighting back and need to. If we do not use sense our nation is over. I envision tens of millions of newly impoverished at some point. With thousands of new gangs of all backgrounds protecting their local turf. But the Extreme Feminist Prog Women will have the jobs that makes everything several times more expensive then it has to be.
You sound like you are scared of whitey righties losing their position on top.
They aren't on top. Everyone is equal. Propaganda parrot.
So, if you really believed that, you would have no problem with globalism, since we are all equal.
I'm speaking about the USA. Let's stay on topic.
So if you believe everyone is equal in the USA, are people here who are into globalism, are they equal too?

Yes, they have every right to be here as you and your lady kilt does.

View attachment 504651

View attachment 504653

YOUR PAPERS PLEAZE... WE HAF WAYZ OF MAKING YOU LEAVE YOU KNOW... SEIG HEIL...
Violence and blob supporters pretty much go hand in hand...always has, always will.
Dummmy, these are LIBERAL Virginians standing up for their children.

View attachment 504651

View attachment 504653

Just ignore her. I have offered plenty of videos on this meeting now. From Chinese to African American to school teachers. They all hate this shit
LOL...

Like a pig; whatever slop is put down in front of you by right wing media....you eat it up.

Like a pig; whatever slop is put down in front of you, your ignorance laps it up.

Grow up

View attachment 504651

View attachment 504653

Violence and blob supporters pretty much go hand in hand...always has, always will.
And your fellow daft bitch with the Trump phone cover is a "liberal" too, eh shit brains?

View attachment 504651

View attachment 504653

LOL...

Like a pig; whatever slop is put down in front of you, your ignorance laps it up.

Grow up
That doesn't even make sense...but it's not surprising considering the source.

View attachment 504651

View attachment 504653

And your fellow daft bitch with the Trump phone cover is a "liberal" too, eh shit brains?
Thought I'd give you an update. You're running 3rd as USMBs dumbest poster. You are disappointing me. You're allowed to vote for yourself if you don't know.

Forum List

Back