WaPost - Clintons buy THIRD million dollar mansion!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Like all politicians they sell their vote on every issue and have made a fortune as "public servants"..

Bill and Hillary Clinton buy the house next door — their third $1 million manse

sep 22 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is seeking a job that comes with a house, but she and her husband, former president Bill Clinton, have many options if the White House thing doesn't work out.

The couple have purchased a home next door to their primary residence in Chappaqua, N.Y., according to real estate records. That makes three homes worth north of $1 million owned by the Clintons, including a stately mansion near the British Embassy in Washington that Clinton used when she was a senator.

We can't have our ex-Presidents living in luxury. That would be outrageous.

Who says that public service doesn't pay?
Reagan used to joke that he couldn't wait to leave the White House so he could make some real money on the "mashed potato circuit" giving speeches.

And then he went and actually did it.

Reagan Skips Lunch After 1st 'Mashed Potato' Talk

Former President Ronald Reagan made his first corporate speech as a private citizen to international executives of the McDonald's Corp. and Coca-Cola Co. in Laguna Niguel on Wednesday.

I think an ex-President commands something like $500,000 to $750,000 per speech nowadays.

George W. Bush made $15 million in 2012, just making speeches.

Didn't see any topics here whining about it.

Reagan used to joke that he couldn't wait to leave the White House so he could make some real money on the "mashed potato circuit" giving speeches.

Former President Ronald Reagan made his first corporate speech as a private citizen to international executives of the McDonald's Corp. and Coca-Cola Co. in Laguna Niguel on Wednesday.

I think an ex-President commands something like $500,000 to $750,000 per speech nowadays.
Nice gig if you can get it.

Like all politicians they sell their vote on every issue and have made a fortune as "public servants"..

Bill and Hillary Clinton buy the house next door — their third $1 million manse

sep 22 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is seeking a job that comes with a house, but she and her husband, former president Bill Clinton, have many options if the White House thing doesn't work out.

The couple have purchased a home next door to their primary residence in Chappaqua, N.Y., according to real estate records. That makes three homes worth north of $1 million owned by the Clintons, including a stately mansion near the British Embassy in Washington that Clinton used when she was a senator.
I will post an opinion about Trump's fortune as soon as he releases his tax returns.

Yeah, but they are so poor they can't afford to furnish them....that's why Bill and Hillary are hoping to make it back to the WH, so when they leave again they can steal hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of new stuff to out in their new houses. :p

Yep. You just have to spend your life working your ass off, and then aging 50 years during your Presidency as leader of the Free World.

That is a nice piece of change for a few hours work.

But when President Obama leaves office and hits the "mashed potato circuit", all of the racist nutters will be saying that he is making the money doing drug deals and sending half of the profits to anti-American terrorist groups overseas.

It is kind of weird an ex-President can make in one hour more than he was paid for a whole year as President with 300 million lives in his hands.

It is kind of weird an ex-President can make in one hour more than he was paid for a whole year as President with 300 million lives in his hands.
That it is. The POTUS is definitely underpaid when you compare it to the pay a lot of CEOs bring home in salary and bonuses each year, and they aren't responsible for the safety of 300 million people.

Yep. You just have to spend your life working your ass off, and then aging 50 years during your Presidency as leader of the Free World.
Yep. It certainly has aged Obama.

Hillary made a multiple of that selling access to her SecState position

Are you serious?. Clinton sold his vote on every issue. I bet he made $30 million dollars every year he was in the WH. All presidents do it. THINK

Are you serious?. Clinton sold his vote on every issue. I bet he made $30 million dollars every year he was in the WH. All presidents do it. THINK
That's a lie. Why do you do that? Seriously. What do you think you are gaining by making up complete and total BULLSHIT?

I am honestly curious to know. What do you think you are gaining when you lie?

Forum List

Back