War on Christmas continues.....Next up, Festivus

Ha, the OP is not nearly as witty as he or she believes they are. Communist/Progressive nutters like this OP, do have a weird obsession with hating Christians. And this lame attempt at witty sarcastic humor only proves it. They did declare war on Christians a long time ago. It is what it is.

Festivus as a holiday is growing faster than any other

Won't be long until every home has a pole

Lame. So you Communist/Progressive wingnuts hate Christians? Wow, big surprise there. Christians are easy targets. They don't fight back. They turn the other cheek.

You guys are such cowards attacking them all the time. Time for you wingnuts to show some balls and start attacking Muslims and Jews. Till that happens, i'll continue to consider you smarmy little cowards.
I do not hate Christians, I just think they should just mind their own business and allow people to find their own path to heaven or hell. There is nothing more dangerous to liberty than a "Defender of the faith".

Lame. So you Communist/Progressive wingnuts hate Christians? Wow, big surprise there.
I suggest you start a poll, asking how many people in this thread hate Christians. You might find your angst is a little misplaced and your sarcasm detector is on the fritz.

Ha, Communists/Progressives are such smarmy lil pussies. They attack Christians because they're an easy target. Christians turn the other cheek. Let me know when they start viciously attacking Muslims and Jews the same way. But no one should hold their breathe waiting for that to happen.

Lame. So you Communist/Progressive wingnuts hate Christians? Wow, big surprise there.
I suggest you start a poll, asking how many people in this thread hate Christians. You might find your angst is a little misplaced and your sarcasm detector is on the fritz.

Ha, Communists/Progressives are such smarmy lil pussies. They attack Christians because they're an easy target. Christians turn the other cheek. Let me know when they start viciously attacking Muslims and Jews the same way. But no one should hold their breathe waiting for that to happen.

They're constantly attacking the Jews... they fear the Muslims, which is why they constantly advocate appeasement.

Ha, the OP is not nearly as witty as he or she believes they are. Communist/Progressive nutters like this OP, do have a weird obsession with hating Christians. And this lame attempt at witty sarcastic humor only proves it. They did declare war on Christians a long time ago. It is what it is.

Lame. So you Communist/Progressive wingnuts hate Christians? Wow, big surprise there. Christians are easy targets. They don't fight back. They turn the other cheek.

You guys are such cowards attacking them all the time. Time for you wingnuts to show some balls and start attacking Muslims and Jews. Till that happens, i'll continue to consider you smarmy little cowards.

Festivus for the rest of us!

They're constantly attacking the Jews... they fear the Muslims, which is why they constantly advocate appeasement.

Yeah, they are beginning to openly attack Jews a bit more. But they're still very careful about how they do it. Definitely not a 'Piss Christ' approach. And Muslims, well they're just far too cowardly to attack them the way they do Christians. Communists/Progressives realize Christians are easy targets. They generally turn the other cheek.

I do not hate Christians, I just think they should just mind their own business and allow people to find their own path to heaven or hell. There is nothing more dangerous to liberty than a "Defender of the faith".

We do.... I'd say that 99% of us really don't give a shit one way or another about your faith or lack thereof... it would be nice if you guys would stop complaining about everything and nothing and stop insisting that your life be free of any reference to our faith as we have to hear daily about your lack of faith.

Well then we'll await your coming vicious attacks against Muslims and Jews. Till i see that, i'll continue to believe you Communists/Progressives are shameful cowards. You pick on those who are easy targets. Those who turn the other cheek.

Christians do not turn the other cheek, a least not the RW dominonist ones who are seeking political power. Where they get their war-loving, media censoring, poor people hating ideology from is a mystery to me, they damned sure didn't get it from the bible I read.

We do.... I'd say that 99% of us really don't give a shit one way or another about your faith or lack thereof... it would be nice if you guys would stop complaining about everything and nothing and stop insisting that your life be free of any reference to our faith as we have to hear daily about your lack of faith.

Christians turn the other cheek for the most part. They take the abuse without seeking vengeance. And that's why Communists/Progressives attack them so much. They know there's no consequence. They're not accountable.

Christians do not turn the other cheek, a least not the RW dominonist ones who are seeking political power. Where they get their war-loving, media censoring, poor people hating ideology from is a mystery to me, they damned sure didn't get it from the bible I read.

Yet they somehow managed to create this Nation you supposedly love. Yup, those 'Evil Christians.' The reality is, you have free reign to viciously attack Christians. Christians don't seek vengeance on you. And that's why you do it. Let's see you guys try that with Muslims and Jews. Go for it.

Festivus Pole.jpg

I like it when they condemn Kwanzaa as a 'madeup' holiday...

...as if Christmas isn't.

In the age of awareness 'war on women', 'slavery legacy' and 'torture' , explain to us how we should view a so-called holiday created by a man who enslaved two black women and tortured them with a soldering iron?

Christians turn the other cheek for the most part. They take the abuse without seeking vengeance. And that's why Communists/Progressives attack them so much. They know there's no consequence. They're not accountable.
No one "attacks Christians" until they seek power or a favored place in the secular world. Then it becomes not a religious struggle but a political one. Their political activities are fair game for anyone who wants reason and not superstition to the basis of governance.

If what you do for your winter solstice celebration gets you through the most depressing time of year without hanging yourself in the garage then it is a good thing.

My Solstice was kind of ruined by my ex girlfriend cursing at me and telling me to get my shit out if her house.
Christmas is a time of negative change for a lot of people. Just recently had a nasty break-up of my own and Christmas time compounds the depression. But look on the bright side, one less useless gift you have to buy.
Breakups often happen at Christmas or birthdays as a way to avoid buying a present. After the event the person walking off wants a reconciliation.

Which one are you?

Seriously, you always post really angry, bitter and utterly clueless bile. You must have been hurt or caused a lot of hurt to get this hopeless and nasty.

Do something for someone who is less fortunate than you. It just might make you feel more worthwhile and less hate-filled.
I observe human nature with all of its failings. I also would never help a human being. If a person was bleeding in the gutter and I had the last bandaid on earth I wouldn't use it. For one thing, that person might be a liberal.
God bless us, everyone!

In the age of awareness 'war on women', 'slavery legacy' and 'torture' , explain to us how we should view a so-called holiday created by a man who enslaved two black women and tortured them with a soldering iron?

We could.....call it Kwanzaa, maybe?

No one "attacks Christians" until they seek power or a favored place in the secular world. Then it becomes not a religious struggle but a political one. Their political activities are fair game for anyone who wants reason and not superstition to the basis of governance.

Ha, yeah right. 'No one attacks Christians.' That's all you hateful Communists/Progressives do. But let's see you try that with Muslims and Jews. Try to switch it up a bit. Go for it.

Ha, yeah right. 'No one attacks Christians.' That's all you hateful Communists/Progressives do. But let's see you try that with Muslims and Jews. Try to switch it up a bit. Go for it.

You're both wrong. There are many non Christians who attack Christians.

There are also many Christians who attack non Christians.

As it turns out, it has nothing to do with religious persuasion. People are just douche bags everywhere you go.

1385968881307.png

Ha, the 'War on Kwanzaa.' That's pretty hilarious. Loony Communists/Progressives actually get offended when you question that 'Holiday.' Pretty confused nutters.

resized_jesus-says-meme-generator-jesus-says-oy-vey-the-goyim-worshipvme-acb89d.jpg

Forum List

Back