🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

War on Christmas continues.....Next up, Festivus

You only attack those who turn the other cheek.
As if the Christians were ever known for such a thing? And Christianity is faith for fools, slaves, and children. That's pretty much true of all the rest as well but some of the faithful, unlike the Christians, especially the Americans, are not religious in name only.
Lame. So you Communist/Progressive wingnuts hate Christians? Wow, big surprise there. Christians are easy targets. They don't fight back. They turn the other cheek.

You guys are such cowards attacking them all the time. Time for you wingnuts to show some balls and start attacking Muslims and Jews. Till that happens, i'll continue to consider you smarmy little cowards.

Ha, Communists/Progressives are such smarmy lil pussies. They attack Christians because they're an easy target. Christians turn the other cheek. Let me know when they start viciously attacking Muslims and Jews the same way. But no one should hold their breathe waiting for that to happen.

Let's be real, Christians have become easy targets for the Communists/Progressives to attack and persecute. They don't fight back. They turn the other cheek for the most part.

I assume whatever job you have requires some brainless repetitive motion you do over and over?

Next time you see a Christian, just thank em for creating this incredible Country you supposedly love. Merry Christmas. :)
Liberals created this country dumbass, and their version of faith you'd say puts them straight into Hell.

All of the Founding Fathers were devout Christians. I know that burns Communist/Progressive ass, but it is the reality. So deal with it and thank Christians.
So many so called Christians that ended up in hell from murdering people to make this great nation....

So in summation...Just STFU Communist/Progressive fuckwits. Those 'Evil Christians' created this wonderful Country you claim to love. Without em, there is no America.

So enjoy your Kwanzaa, or whatever. But just remember, it is Christians who gave you your Country. So Merry Christmas to all!!... Even you Communist/Progressive nutters. ;)

Christians turn the other cheek for the most part. They take the abuse without seeking vengeance. And that's why Communists/Progressives attack them so much. They know there's no consequence. They're not accountable.
No one "attacks Christians" until they seek power or a favored place in the secular world. Then it becomes not a religious struggle but a political one. Their political activities are fair game for anyone who wants reason and not superstition to the basis of governance.

Ha, yeah right. 'No one attacks Christians.' That's all you hateful Communists/Progressives do. But let's see you try that with Muslims and Jews. Try to switch it up a bit. Go for it.
Muslims and Jews are not actually the topic at hand, it is the irrational idea that there is a war on Christmas, but I will indulge you for a moment. Everything I have said about Christians seeking political power to force narrow christian morality on us applies to anyone else trying to make their religious moral judgements the law of the land. I do not care what mythical figure they revere or what ancient text they use as a guide. They can keep that shit to themselves. See that was easy, it only seems we concentrate on the Christians because they are the only ones with the political power to get laws changed to suit their theocratic goals.
They can keep it to themselves, or they can wish you a Merry Christmas. Either one is fine.
I say Merry Christmas myself, that Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays thing is stupid, who gives a fuck? I was talking about bigger issues than the acceptable greeting for the season. I absolutely detest the social conservatives and their agenda to censor everything naughty, make laws concerning my sex/reproductive/social life and make themselves the favored or even official moral compass or our nation. That's the shit they can keep to themselves.
I don't think Christmas is about any of those things. Maybe when some people try to equate the two is what they mean when they say a war on Christmas.

We do.... I'd say that 99% of us really don't give a shit one way or another about your faith or lack thereof... it would be nice if you guys would stop complaining about everything and nothing and stop insisting that your life be free of any reference to our faith as we have to hear daily about your lack of faith.

Christians turn the other cheek for the most part. They take the abuse without seeking vengeance. And that's why Communists/Progressives attack them so much. They know there's no consequence. They're not accountable.
No one "attacks Christians" until they seek power or a favored place in the secular world. Then it becomes not a religious struggle but a political one. Their political activities are fair game for anyone who wants reason and not superstition to the basis of governance.

Ha, yeah right. 'No one attacks Christians.' That's all you hateful Communists/Progressives do. But let's see you try that with Muslims and Jews. Try to switch it up a bit. Go for it.
Muslims and Jews are not actually the topic at hand, it is the irrational idea that there is a war on Christmas, but I will indulge you for a moment. Everything I have said about Christians seeking political power to force narrow christian morality on us applies to anyone else trying to make their religious moral judgements the law of the land. I do not care what mythical figure they revere or what ancient text they use as a guide. They can keep that shit to themselves. See that was easy, it only seems we concentrate on the Christians because they are the only ones with the political power to get laws changed to suit their theocratic goals.

Yes, you guys hate Christians. We've already established that. So that isn't worth discussing anymore. Just start viciously attacking Muslims and Jews the same way, and then you might gain some sort of credibility. Till then, i'll continue considering you guys smarmy lil cowards. You only attack those who turn the other cheek.

I already addressed that, I am not attacking religion I am opposing secular control of us by people with narrow religious goals. I fully support and defend religious freedom in this country, all religions. The only way to do that is demand that none of them are officially favored or observed over the others. How long do you think religious freedom would last for a Muslim, Jew, Buddhist or anyone else if the Christian right had full control of our national dialog on religious freedom? It is clear that they would not extend the same consideration for other faiths that they demand for themselves.

Last edited:
You only attack those who turn the other cheek.
As if the Christians were ever known for such a thing? And Christianity is faith for fools, slaves, and children. That's pretty much true of all the rest as well but some of the faithful, unlike the Christians, especially the Americans, are not religious in name only.
Lame. So you Communist/Progressive wingnuts hate Christians? Wow, big surprise there. Christians are easy targets. They don't fight back. They turn the other cheek.

You guys are such cowards attacking them all the time. Time for you wingnuts to show some balls and start attacking Muslims and Jews. Till that happens, i'll continue to consider you smarmy little cowards.

Ha, Communists/Progressives are such smarmy lil pussies. They attack Christians because they're an easy target. Christians turn the other cheek. Let me know when they start viciously attacking Muslims and Jews the same way. But no one should hold their breathe waiting for that to happen.

Let's be real, Christians have become easy targets for the Communists/Progressives to attack and persecute. They don't fight back. They turn the other cheek for the most part.

I assume whatever job you have requires some brainless repetitive motion you do over and over?

Next time you see a Christian, just thank em for creating this incredible Country you supposedly love. Merry Christmas. :)
Liberals created this country dumbass, and their version of faith you'd say puts them straight into Hell.

All of the Founding Fathers were devout Christians. I know that burns Communist/Progressive ass, but it is the reality. So deal with it and thank Christians.
Who told you that lie, David Barton? That's what it is BTW, a lie. And they would have called your version of faith moronic, and did actually.

They can keep it to themselves, or they can wish you a Merry Christmas. Either one is fine.
I say Merry Christmas myself, that Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays thing is stupid, who gives a fuck? I was talking about bigger issues than the acceptable greeting for the season. I absolutely detest the social conservatives and their agenda to censor everything naughty, make laws concerning my sex/reproductive/social life and make themselves the favored or even official moral compass or our nation. That's the shit they can keep to themselves.
I don't think Christmas is about any of those things. Maybe when some people try to equate the two is what they mean when they say a war on Christmas.
The "war on Christmas" is but a propaganda tool used by the religious right in their fight to make us a Christian nation officially scornful of all other belief systems.

Yes, you guys hate Christians. We've already established that. So that isn't worth discussing anymore. Just start viciously attacking Muslims and Jews the same way, and then you might gain some sort of credibility. Till then, i'll continue considering you guys smarmy lil cowards. You only attack those who turn the other cheek.

I already addressed that, I am not attacking religion I am opposing secular control of us by people with narrow religious goals. I fully support and defend religious freedom in this country, all religions. The only way to do that is demand that none of them are officially favored or observed over the others. How long do you think religious freedom would last for a Muslim, Jew, Buddhist or anyone else would last if the Christian right had full control of our national dialog on religious freedom? It is clear that they would not extend the same consideration for other faiths that they demand for themselves.

Uh hey dumbass, Christians are the ones who created this Country. 'Religious Freedom' was one the most important reasons they founded this Nation. And go figure, they had complete control of our national dialogue. So learn some damn history for God's sake. Stop being another depressing example of our Public School System's glaring failures. Read, and learn.

I already addressed that, I am not attacking religion I am opposing secular control of us by people with narrow religious goals. I fully support and defend religious freedom in this country, all religions. The only way to do that is demand that none of them are officially favored or observed over the others. How long do you think religious freedom would last for a Muslim, Jew, Buddhist or anyone else would last if the Christian right had full control of our national dialog on religious freedom? It is clear that they would not extend the same consideration for other faiths that they demand for themselves.

Uh hey dumbass, Christians are the ones who created this Country. 'Religious Freedom' was one the most important reasons they founded this Nation. And go figure, they had complete control of our national dialogue. So learn some damn history for God's sake. Stop being another depressing example of our Public School System's glaring failures. Read, and learn.
So Good Christians found nations that aren't, wait for it................, Christian? Interesting. They must not have been very good Christians then now were they? A Good Christian wants others to just believe whatever they hell they choose and therefore end up in Hell for rejecting Jesus?

Our founders despised their equivalent of the Christian right because they knew what would happen if the Calvinists ever got their hands on the levers of power.

The "war on Christmas" is but a propaganda tool used by the religious right in their fight to make us a Christian nation officially scornful of all other belief systems.
Is that why many Jewish people are allowed to take off from work for their holidays? Or does that fall under the condescending secular left defending their freedoms?

Is that why many Jewish people are allowed to take off from work for their holidays? Or does that fall under the condescending secular left defending their freedoms?
It's falls under that fact that Christmas is a Federal Fucking Holiday, in a country that isn't supposed to Establish a Religion.

I observe human nature with all of its failings.

People have a funny way of finding what they are looking for.

You are looking for failings in others.

Perhaps you should examine your own failings instead. Start with this one:

I also would never help a human being. If a person was bleeding in the gutter and I had the last bandaid on earth I wouldn't use it.

Uh hey dumbass, Christians are the ones who created this Country.

False.

'Religious Freedom' was one the most important reasons they founded this Nation.

Not really.

And go figure, they had complete control of our national dialogue.

Then that's "Christian freedom" not religious freedom.

So learn some damn history for God's sake.

I think it's better for people to learn history for wisdom's sake. Otherwise, their learning process will be biased.

Stop being another depressing example of our Public School System's glaring failures. Read, and learn.

Aren't too keen on having competition for your title, are you?

Ha, the OP is not nearly as witty as he or she believes they are. Communist/Progressive nutters like this OP, do have a weird obsession with hating Christians. And this lame attempt at witty sarcastic humor only proves it. They did declare war on Christians a long time ago. It is what it is.

Festivus as a holiday is growing faster than any other

Won't be long until every home has a pole

Or at least a Polish housekeeper!

It's falls under that fact that Christmas is a Federal Fucking Holiday, in a country that isn't supposed to Establish a Religion.
So is New Years and Thanksgiving and Easter and the 4th of July. Are you against In God We Trust on your money? Perhaps you shouldn't use it.

I don't mind anyone being whatever they like. This war on Christmas does seem more like a war on Christians though, just from what I've been reading here.

The last time I looked at my calender Jewish holy days are not national holidays. It is illegal to fire people for their religious observances, thank the left for that.

So is New Years and Thanksgiving and Easter and the 4th of July. Are you against In God We Trust on your money? Perhaps you shouldn't use it.

I don't mind anyone being whatever they like. This war on Christmas does seem more like a war on Christians though, just from what I've been reading here.
It's only because they are only religion actively trying to take over our government and run it for their own narrow purposes. They are being political in their actions and so there must be a political opposition.

What's really hilarious about this topic is that those who aren't in on the joke (looking at you, paulitician) don't know the guy who invented Festivus is a Jew.

The joke was created by a Jew, acted out by a Jew who plays a Jew on a sitcom.

So put that in your self-righteous "war on Christmas" Santa pipe and smoke it.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Forum List

Back