War on Christmas continues.....Next up, Festivus

And yet Jewish people are free to observe them without hindrance from left leaning partisans. I suggest you allow your Christian Americans the same opportunity.

CHRISTIAN: (dons yamulka) Merry Christmas!

LEFT LEANING PARTISAN: Hey! You can't wear that! Take that off!

And yet Jewish people are free to observe them without hindrance from left leaning partisans. I suggest you allow your Christian Americans the same opportunity.
How are Christians not allowed the same opportunity?

Please contrast Jews and Christians, and demonstrate how Jews are allowed to observe where Christians are not.
Christians are not allowed to openly worship Christ in Jewish synagogues.

Nor are they allowed to run major movie studios or news outlets.

Sorry, I thought you two were serious. :)

Please contrast Jews and Christians, and demonstrate how Jews are allowed to observe where Christians are not.

OK, this conversation just fell off a cliff.

So your persecution complex has no real foundation, in other words.

Let's be real, Christians have become easy targets for the Communists/Progressives to attack and persecute. They don't fight back. They turn the other cheek for the most part.

In reality, all should actually thank Christians for creating this incredible Country. Without Christians, there would be no America. So maybe it's time for the Communists/Progressives to ease up on their attacks. Just a thought anyway.

I wonder why my Christian rightie neighbor is stockpiling guns and taking survival courses if he's planning on turning the other cheek? :p

Paulitician Repetition Tracker (tm) "smarmy" edition....

9:57 "Till that happens, i'll continue to consider you smarmy little cowards."
10:27 "Ha, Communists/Progressives are such smarmy lil pussies"
11:24 "Till then, i'll continue considering you guys smarmy lil cowards"

If he gets to five we hand out our first door prize.

So your persecution complex has no real foundation, in other words.
The persecution of blacks the world over is not psychological.

Why do you hate Christians

I already said I do not hate Christians, I just don't trust them or any other kind of religious zealot with secular power. Why are you insane and not on meds?

Festivus is a thinly veiled attack on Christmas designed to draw attention away from the baby Jesus

We do.... I'd say that 99% of us really don't give a shit one way or another about your faith or lack thereof... it would be nice if you guys would stop complaining about everything and nothing and stop insisting that your life be free of any reference to our faith as we have to hear daily about your lack of faith.

Christians turn the other cheek for the most part. They take the abuse without seeking vengeance. And that's why Communists/Progressives attack them so much. They know there's no consequence. They're not accountable.
No one "attacks Christians" until they seek power or a favored place in the secular world. Then it becomes not a religious struggle but a political one. Their political activities are fair game for anyone who wants reason and not superstition to the basis of governance.

Ha, yeah right. 'No one attacks Christians.' That's all you hateful Communists/Progressives do. But let's see you try that with Muslims and Jews. Try to switch it up a bit. Go for it.
Muslims and Jews are not actually the topic at hand, it is the irrational idea that there is a war on Christmas, but I will indulge you for a moment. Everything I have said about Christians seeking political power to force narrow christian morality on us applies to anyone else trying to make their religious moral judgements the law of the land. I do not care what mythical figure they revere or what ancient text they use as a guide. They can keep that shit to themselves. See that was easy, it only seems we concentrate on the Christians because they are the only ones with the political power to get laws changed to suit their theocratic goals.

Yes, you guys hate Christians. We've already established that. So that isn't worth discussing anymore. Just start viciously attacking Muslims and Jews the same way, and then you might gain some sort of credibility. Till then, i'll continue considering you guys smarmy lil cowards. You only attack those who turn the other cheek.
Er.....no.

I already said I do not hate Christians, I just don't trust them or any other kind of religious zealot with secular power. Why are you insane and not on meds?
Obama is a born again Christian.... At least that is what he said in 2008.

Anyone know where any good Festivas parties are going on tonight? Unless something changes, I'm spending the holiday alone.

Forum List

Back