War on Christmas continues.....Next up, Festivus

And yet Jewish people are free to observe them without hindrance from left leaning partisans. I suggest you allow your Christian Americans the same opportunity.
How are Christians not allowed the same opportunity?

Please contrast Jews and Christians, and demonstrate how Jews are allowed to observe where Christians are not.
Christians are not allowed to openly worship Christ in Jewish synagogues.

Nor are they allowed to run major movie studios or news outlets.

Sorry, I thought you two were serious. :)
OK, this conversation just fell off a cliff.
Why do you hate Christians

I already said I do not hate Christians, I just don't trust them or any other kind of religious zealot with secular power. Why are you insane and not on meds?
I notice you are very sensitive when someone makes a joke about the Jews, but not other beliefs. That's known as bigotry.

Please contrast Jews and Christians, and demonstrate how Jews are allowed to observe where Christians are not.

I already said I do not hate Christians, I just don't trust them or any other kind of religious zealot with secular power. Why are you insane and not on meds?
I notice you are very sensitive when someone makes a joke about the Jews, but not other beliefs. That's known as bigotry.
I have tons of Jew jokes. Got 'em wholesale of course. Never pay retail. Learned that from the Jews...

Reason enough to love Christians, they can sing....

There went 2 minutes of my life that I'll never get back. :p

They sure look happy!

They shore do! LOL!

I like the way black people sing that song!

I was raised in a Church that didn't believe in musical instruments. If they had music like this, I might still be a member....who knows?

I have tons of Jew jokes. Got 'em wholesale of course. Never pay retail. Learned that from the Jews...
I make up my own and sell them to the Jews at double rates. They're still making a decent profit off of you.

I make up my own and sell them to the Jews at double rates. They're still making a decent profit off of you.
Hell yes they are. The Jews control everything, right CG?

I like Jews!

They control the price of the jokes you buy off of them, anyway.

Did someone make a joke about Jews?

I must not be that sensitive to have missed it.

It was about their money-grubbing little Jewish hands.

I get you, carry on with your certifiable insanity.

I get you, carry on with your certifiable insanity.

Forum List

Back