🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

War on Christmas continues.....Next up, Festivus

Looks like Christmas came after all

Thanks FoxNews

This Nation wasn't created by Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Jews, or Communist Atheists. It was created by Christians. That's the reality. So if you love America, you do owe Christians a sizable debt of gratitude. However if you hate America, you probably see that much differently.

But regardless, without Christians there would be no United States of America. So for at least one day of the year, they should be shown respect and gratitude. All Americans owe them that much.
Your repetitious argument suffers from a glaring flaw, allow me to illustrate.

This nation was founded by white British males so we should continue to honor all British men in America by extending to them a place of power to exert permanent control our national dialog.

Our nation was founded by slave owners so we should set aside a special day to honor slave owners for using their property to help build our nation.

End of examples.

You see the problem here? Even if our founders were devout Calvinists, as many claim, that does not mean anything today. Their faith or lack of faith means no more than their British citizenship or their ownership of slaves or any other quality or flaw they had. If the nation really wanted religious zealots to control our social dialog they would have control but they do not and there is a reason for that: People do not like religious zealot hypocrites telling them what to do and sitting in judgement of their sins.

It was created by Christians.

1 - That's not true, and you've already had this pointed out to you.

2 - Even if true, so what? Would the Christians like a cookie? Or perhaps some raw cookie dough?

Nothing of the sort has been pointed out. That's just another warped Communist/Progressive delusion. All who came here and created this nation were Christians. What'd you think, they were bitter Communist Atheist moochers like you? God, you guys are so damn dumb.

This Nation wasn't created by Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Jews, or Communist Atheists. It was created by Christians. That's the reality. So if you love America, you do owe Christians a sizable debt of gratitude. However if you hate America, you probably see that much differently.

But regardless, without Christians there would be no United States of America. So for at least one day of the year, they should be shown respect and gratitude. All Americans owe them that much.

This nation was founded by white British males so we should continue to honor all British men in America by extending to them a place of power to exert permanent control our national dialog.

Our nation was founded by slave owners so we should set aside a special day to honor slave owners for using their property to help build our nation.

End of examples.

You see the problem here? Even if our founders were devout Calvinists, as many claim, that does not mean anything today. Their faith or lack of faith means no more than their British citizenship or their ownership of slaves or any other quality or flaw they had. If the nation really wanted religious zealots to control our social dialog they would have control but they do not and there is a reason for that: People do not like religious zealot hypocrites telling them what to do and sitting in judgement of their sins.

Yes, you hate America. We know that. Do you really believe those who came here and founded this nation were miserable Communist Atheist moochers like you? Ha, i bet you do believe that. Y'all Communists so craaaazy. :cuckoo:

End of examples.

Yes, you hate America. We know that. Do you really believe those who came here and founded this nation were miserable Communist Atheist moochers like you? Ha, i bet you do. Y'all Communists so craaaazy. :cuckoo:
I love America enough not to surrender my will to people who go around using Jesus as a political tool or think they are any better than any other special interest group.

End of examples.

Yes, you hate America. We know that. Do you really believe those who came here and founded this nation were miserable Communist Atheist moochers like you? Ha, i bet you do. Y'all Communists so craaaazy. :cuckoo:
I love America enough not to surrender my will to people who go around using Jesus as a political tool or think they are any better than any other special interest group.

All who came here to create this possibly greatest nation in world history, were Christians. Now i know that angers you bitter Communists, but it is the reality. It wasn't created by Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Jews, or you Communist Atheists. That's a fact Jack. Deal with it.

Last edited:

End of examples.

All who came here to create this possibly greatest nation in world history, were Christians. Now i know that angers you bitter Communists, but it is the reality. It wasn't created by Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Jews, or you Communist Atheists. That's the fact Jack. Deal with it.
I am not looking at the past on this issue but at the real present day. Those who claim themselves the ideological successors of the Founders based a religious belief in Jesus Christ are practicing a brand of Christian Nationalism that has proven in the past to be dangerous to liberty. They want to ban a LOT of fun stuff, censor our media, turn our schools into churches, police your bedroom habits, turn sins into crimes and treat non-believers as second class citizens. Accept Jesus as your lord and savior if it gives you joy but do not let those who speak in his name to supply you with your political opinions, they are mere humans and seek power just like any other human involved in politics.

End of examples.

All who came here to create this possibly greatest nation in world history, were Christians. Now i know that angers you bitter Communists, but it is the reality. It wasn't created by Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Jews, or you Communist Atheists. That's the fact Jack. Deal with it.
I am not looking at the past on this issue but at the real present day. Those who claim themselves the ideological successors of the Founders based a religious belief in Jesus Christ are practicing a brand of Christian Nationalism that has proven in the past to be dangerous to liberty. They want to ban a LOT of fun stuff, censor our media, turn our schools into churches, police your bedroom habits, turn sins into crimes and treat non-believers as second class citizens. Accept Jesus as your lord and savior if it gives you joy but do not let those who speak in his name to supply you with your political opinions, they are mere humans and seek power just like any other human involved in politics.

Oh Gawd, stop being a bitter Communist. Christians gave the world possibly the greatest Nation in history. What have you Communists given the world? Think about that a bit.

But in the meantime, be kind to Christians and wish em a Merry Christmas. I think you can do that. I truly believe you have it in ya. Enjoy your Christmas. Peace out.

End of examples.

Oh Gawd, stop being a bitter Communist. Christians gave the world possibly the greatest Nation in history. What have you Communists given the world? Think about that a bit.

But in the meantime, be kind to Christians and wish em a Merry Christmas. I think you can do that. I truly believe you have it in ya. Enjoy your Christmas. Peace out.
I am kind and respectful of Christians on an individual basis, I say Merry Christmas and pretty much let them be and never attack them for their personal beliefs. Not so much when they try to exert control of my life through secular politics.

All who came here and created this nation were Christians.

This country was created by people who were born here, not people who "came" here.
Not exactly. Look up the history.

The Founding Fathers were overwhelmingly American by birth.
That is correct, but not all.

So then, you're just trolling to be contrary....

All who came here and created this nation were Christians.

This country was created by people who were born here, not people who "came" here.

No, unlike you I'm being factual.

No, you're being a troll. I guess that's what happens when you're all alone on Christmas. Or maybe....being along on Christmas is what happens when you're a troll. Either way what we know for certain is that nobody likes you, nobody loves you. Except Jesus. Jesus loves you. So go be with Jesus.

No, you're being a troll. I guess that's what happens when you're all alone on Christmas. Or maybe....being along on Christmas is what happens when you're a troll. Either way what we know for certain is that nobody likes you, nobody loves you. Except Jesus. Jesus loves you. So go be with Jesus.
You know that for certain eh? Interesting.

And Jesus likes me. Unlike you I don't constantly ask him for shit, I don't ask him for anything as a matter of fact. That he respects.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back