War on Christmas continues.....Next up, Festivus

FFRF-grinch-who-mocked-christmas.jpg

Let's be real, Christians have become easy targets for the Communists/Progressives to attack and persecute. They don't fight back. They turn the other cheek for the most part.

In reality, all should actually thank Christians for creating this incredible Country. Without Christians, there would be no America. So maybe it's time for the Communists/Progressives to ease up on their attacks. Just a thought anyway.

Lame. So you Communist/Progressive wingnuts hate Christians? Wow, big surprise there. Christians are easy targets. They don't fight back. They turn the other cheek.

You guys are such cowards attacking them all the time. Time for you wingnuts to show some balls and start attacking Muslims and Jews. Till that happens, i'll continue to consider you smarmy little cowards.
I do not hate Christians, I just think they should just mind their own business and allow people to find their own path to heaven or hell. There is nothing more dangerous to liberty than a "Defender of the faith".

We do.... I'd say that 99% of us really don't give a shit one way or another about your faith or lack thereof... it would be nice if you guys would stop complaining about everything and nothing and stop insisting that your life be free of any reference to our faith as we have to hear daily about your lack of faith.

Christians turn the other cheek for the most part. They take the abuse without seeking vengeance. And that's why Communists/Progressives attack them so much. They know there's no consequence. They're not accountable.
No one "attacks Christians" until they seek power or a favored place in the secular world. Then it becomes not a religious struggle but a political one. Their political activities are fair game for anyone who wants reason and not superstition to the basis of governance.

Ha, yeah right. 'No one attacks Christians.' That's all you hateful Communists/Progressives do. But let's see you try that with Muslims and Jews. Try to switch it up a bit. Go for it.
Muslims and Jews are not actually the topic at hand, it is the irrational idea that there is a war on Christmas, but I will indulge you for a moment. Everything I have said about Christians seeking political power to force narrow christian morality on us applies to anyone else trying to make their religious moral judgements the law of the land. I do not care what mythical figure they revere or what ancient text they use as a guide. They can keep that shit to themselves. See that was easy, it only seems we concentrate on the Christians because they are the only ones with the political power to get laws changed to suit their theocratic goals.

Lame. So you Communist/Progressive wingnuts hate Christians? Wow, big surprise there. Christians are easy targets. They don't fight back. They turn the other cheek.

You guys are such cowards attacking them all the time. Time for you wingnuts to show some balls and start attacking Muslims and Jews. Till that happens, i'll continue to consider you smarmy little cowards.

Ha, Communists/Progressives are such smarmy lil pussies. They attack Christians because they're an easy target. Christians turn the other cheek. Let me know when they start viciously attacking Muslims and Jews the same way. But no one should hold their breathe waiting for that to happen.

Let's be real, Christians have become easy targets for the Communists/Progressives to attack and persecute. They don't fight back. They turn the other cheek for the most part.

I assume whatever job you have requires some brainless repetitive motion you do over and over?

I don't care if there's a war on Christmas or not. Imma celebrate it anyway. :)
Yep, I'm all in. Have tree, have presents under it, have stockings hung by closest approximation of a chimney with care, and the fridge booze ratio is set to maximum.

I don't care if there's a war on Christmas or not. Imma celebrate it anyway. :)
Yep, I'm all in. Have tree, have presents under it, have stockings hung by closest approximation of a chimney with care, and the fridge booze ratio is set to maximum.
Keeping the Capitalist in Christmas I see.

BTW, the Christ was born in the spring and manger is a feed trough.

I do not hate Christians, I just think they should just mind their own business and allow people to find their own path to heaven or hell. There is nothing more dangerous to liberty than a "Defender of the faith".

We do.... I'd say that 99% of us really don't give a shit one way or another about your faith or lack thereof... it would be nice if you guys would stop complaining about everything and nothing and stop insisting that your life be free of any reference to our faith as we have to hear daily about your lack of faith.

Christians turn the other cheek for the most part. They take the abuse without seeking vengeance. And that's why Communists/Progressives attack them so much. They know there's no consequence. They're not accountable.
No one "attacks Christians" until they seek power or a favored place in the secular world. Then it becomes not a religious struggle but a political one. Their political activities are fair game for anyone who wants reason and not superstition to the basis of governance.

Ha, yeah right. 'No one attacks Christians.' That's all you hateful Communists/Progressives do. But let's see you try that with Muslims and Jews. Try to switch it up a bit. Go for it.
Muslims and Jews are not actually the topic at hand, it is the irrational idea that there is a war on Christmas, but I will indulge you for a moment. Everything I have said about Christians seeking political power to force narrow christian morality on us applies to anyone else trying to make their religious moral judgements the law of the land. I do not care what mythical figure they revere or what ancient text they use as a guide. They can keep that shit to themselves. See that was easy, it only seems we concentrate on the Christians because they are the only ones with the political power to get laws changed to suit their theocratic goals.
They can keep it to themselves, or they can wish you a Merry Christmas. Either one is fine.

They can keep it to themselves, or they can wish you a Merry Christmas. Either one is fine.
I say Merry Christmas myself, that Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays thing is stupid, who gives a fuck? I was talking about bigger issues than the acceptable greeting for the season. I absolutely detest the social conservatives and their agenda to censor everything naughty, make laws concerning my sex/reproductive/social life and make themselves the favored or even official moral compass or our nation. That's the shit they can keep to themselves.

Yes, you guys hate Christians. We've already established that. So that isn't worth discussing anymore. Just start viciously attacking Muslims and Jews the same way, and then you might gain some sort of credibility. Till then, i'll continue considering you guys smarmy lil cowards. You only attack those who turn the other cheek.

You only attack those who turn the other cheek.
As if the Christians were ever known for such a thing? And Christianity is faith for fools, slaves, and children. That's pretty much true of all the rest as well but some of the faithful, unlike the Christians, especially the Americans, are not religious in name only.

I'm sure you are very faithful, on Easter and Christmas Eve.

Ha, Communists/Progressives are such smarmy lil pussies. They attack Christians because they're an easy target. Christians turn the other cheek. Let me know when they start viciously attacking Muslims and Jews the same way. But no one should hold their breathe waiting for that to happen.

I assume whatever job you have requires some brainless repetitive motion you do over and over?

Next time you see a Christian, just thank em for creating this incredible Country you supposedly love. Merry Christmas. :)

As if the Christians were ever known for such a thing? And Christianity is faith for fools, slaves, and children. That's pretty much true of all the rest as well but some of the faithful, unlike the Christians, especially the Americans, are not religious in name only.

Next time you see a Christian, just thank em for creating this incredible Country you supposedly love. Merry Christmas. :)
Liberals created this country dumbass, and their version of faith you'd say puts them straight into Hell.

I'm sure you are very faithful, on Easter and Christmas Eve.

Ha, more hateful Communist/Progressive ignorance. Yup, those 'Evil Christians' only created this incredible Country you wingnuts say you love. That's all.

:9:

Liberals created this country dumbass, and their version of faith you'd say puts them straight into Hell.

All of the Founding Fathers were devout Christians. I know that burns Communist/Progressive ass, but it is the reality. So deal with it and thank Christians.

Watch it,,too late with the sickening euphemisms...

th

Forum List

Back