War on Christmas continues.....Next up, Festivus

All other CHRISTmass hollidays are Satanic.
If what you do for your winter solstice celebration gets you through the most depressing time of year without hanging yourself in the garage then it is a good thing.

My Solstice was kind of ruined by my ex girlfriend cursing at me and telling me to get my shit out if her house.
Christmas is a time of negative change for a lot of people. Just recently had a nasty break-up of my own and Christmas time compounds the depression. But look on the bright side, one less useless gift you have to buy.
Breakups often happen at Christmas or birthdays as a way to avoid buying a present. After the event the person walking off wants a reconciliation.

Which one are you?

Seriously, you always post really angry, bitter and utterly clueless bile. You must have been hurt or caused a lot of hurt to get this hopeless and nasty.

Do something for someone who is less fortunate than you. It just might make you feel more worthwhile and less hate-filled.

I like it when they condemn Kwanzaa as a 'madeup' holiday...

...as if Christmas isn't.
Kwaanza was made up by a criminal who had nothing better to do.

I know....Holidays for negroes can't be tolerated
Of course holidays can be tolerated. That doesn't change the truth of the creation of the holiday. Kwaanza was invented by a criminal because he felt that black people should not be celebrating white holidays.

If what you do for your winter solstice celebration gets you through the most depressing time of year without hanging yourself in the garage then it is a good thing.

My Solstice was kind of ruined by my ex girlfriend cursing at me and telling me to get my shit out if her house.
Christmas is a time of negative change for a lot of people. Just recently had a nasty break-up of my own and Christmas time compounds the depression. But look on the bright side, one less useless gift you have to buy.
Breakups often happen at Christmas or birthdays as a way to avoid buying a present. After the event the person walking off wants a reconciliation.

Which one are you?

Seriously, you always post really angry, bitter and utterly clueless bile. You must have been hurt or caused a lot of hurt to get this hopeless and nasty.

Do something for someone who is less fortunate than you. It just might make you feel more worthwhile and less hate-filled.
I observe human nature with all of its failings. I also would never help a human being. If a person was bleeding in the gutter and I had the last bandaid on earth I wouldn't use it. For one thing, that person might be a liberal.

Which one are you?

I observe human nature with all of its failings. I also would never help a human being. If a person was bleeding in the gutter and I had the last bandaid on earth I wouldn't use it. For one thing, that person might be a liberal.

If it was the other way around, I would go out of my way to help you.

Ha, the OP is not nearly as witty as he or she believes they are. Communist/Progressive nutters like this OP, do have a weird obsession with hating Christians. And this lame attempt at witty sarcastic humor only proves it. They did declare war on Christians a long time ago. It is what it is.

Which one are you?

seriously!!! She is one bitter bitter piece of.....work. Sadly, a typical Repub voter

Ha, the OP is not nearly as witty as he or she believes they are. Communist/Progressive nutters like this OP, do have a weird obsession with hating Christians. And this lame attempt at witty sarcastic humor only proves it. They did declare war on Christians a long time ago. It is what it is.

Festivus as a holiday is growing faster than any other

Won't be long until every home has a pole

Lame. So you Communist/Progressive wingnuts hate Christians? Wow, big surprise there. Christians are easy targets. They don't fight back. They turn the other cheek.

You guys are such cowards attacking them all the time. Time for you wingnuts to show some balls and start attacking Muslims and Jews. Till that happens, i'll continue to consider you smarmy little cowards.

Oh get a grip.

Liking and enjoying other holidays does not mean hating one holiday.

If a person was bleeding in the gutter and I had the last bandaid on earth I wouldn't use it. For one thing, that person might be a liberal.
Wow I wonder what sad things have happened in your life to shape you to where the first question of whether to render aid is what political team they are on, attempting to live life with such a mental handicap must be quite the burden.

Lame. So you Communist/Progressive wingnuts hate Christians? Wow, big surprise there. Christians are easy targets. They don't fight back. They turn the other cheek.

You guys are such cowards attacking them all the time. Time for you wingnuts to show some balls and start attacking Muslims and Jews. Till that happens, i'll continue to consider you smarmy little cowards.

Festivus for the rest of us!

Forum List

Back