War on Christmas

No, of course you don't think so. Then you might have to admit that you were wrong and you can't have that!
Don't mind Willow. She won the poll we had as the whiniest poster at USMB. She's the Queen of Wah.

She just can't see it. Much like she can't see that Jesus thinks she's a selfish twit for not spreading joy to the non-Christians in the world.

No, of course you don't think so. Then you might have to admit that you were wrong and you can't have that!

I'm not wrong DUmmie,, how many times do I gots to tell ya it's okay fer you to say Happy Holiday and okay fer me to say Merry Christmas,,, what the heck is yer problem exactly?????

Don't mind Willow. She won the poll we had as the whiniest poster at USMB. She's the Queen of Wah.

She just can't see it. Much like she can't see that Jesus thinks she's a selfish twit for not spreading joy to the non-Christians in the world.

I can see that I think it's okay fer you to do it yer way and okay for me to do it my way,, that makes you the unflexible whiny DUmmie!

I'm not wrong DUmmie,, how many times do I gots to tell ya it's okay fer you to say Happy Holiday and okay fer me to say Merry Christmas,,, what the heck is yer problem exactly?????

Yes, you are wrong. You asked someone to point out where you whined and I provided an example. Now you're using a smokescreen to try to hide your hypocrisy. Who do you think you're fooling anyway?

Having this religious aspect in public is not shoving religion or God down anyone's throat; if you do not believe then do not participate. Embrace your holiday as you wish and let us do the same.

If you care about this so damn much, please rent a camel and a wise man costume and go act out the nativity on the lawn of your local church.

Just keep it off the courthouse/city hall lawn, and we'll get along fine.

I KNOW!!!!!!!

Obama dressed up in a Santa suit, standing on the roof of the White House, saying "Time for change motha fuckers", while holding a bottle of Ripple and a piece of fried chicken.

I mean shit......the conservatives have called him everything from the Anti-Christ to the Messiah.....why not Father Christmas?
:lol: hell his own groupy followers call him massiah?:eusa_pray::bowdown::eusa_pray:

Naw that would be the Muslims. Also, learn a few more buzz phrases as you have worn out that cute "Dogma Junkie" one.

I think I'll go ahead and keep using Dogma Junkie since i'm quite fond of the tone and it's inherent accuracy.

feel free to go fuck yourself, however, the next time you feel like doling out vocabulary advice!

:eusa_angel:[/QUOTE]

It never ceases to amaze me how brave people are on the internet. I can assure you that if you told me the same thing to my face...well I'm sure you would not. Those of you that swear and show all this toughness on the net are true cowards. Mom and Dad's computer is their safe haven.
All this anger on a message board. What a waste of your life.

Ravi speaks for Jesus. A new day has begun.

Not a single person on this board attempting to create the lie that there is some kind of war on Christmas gives a rat's ass what greeters say to them.

This is a NON issue, just like so many issues the right wing nuts on this board bring up.

This is a variant on the Christians as VICTIMS myth that some right wingers want us to believe.

The right creates nonsensical issues like this because they desperate do NOT want to discuss real issues.

So... I guess a nice, big, fat and happy MERRY CHRISTMAS is due in here aye?

Well MERRY CHRISTMAS, scrooges, turds, party poopers, angry people, bipolars, retards and anti religious zealots one and all... :D

I have thought this often and think it still, that without a bogeyman the entire conservative movement would vanish. There is nothing to this so called war on Christmas but there are lots of conspiratorial signs and lots of soldiers ready to battle - but battle what? It seems a foe be they real or imaginary is required or nothing else exists. Think only of the devil and the uses that poor imaginary image has for so many?

ps merry Christmas and happy holidays and happy whatever it is you want to be happy about.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back