War on Christmas

This is one of the silliest discussions every year. No one is "winning" or "losing" anything. Businesses are trying to appeal to the broadest customer base, and they figure Holidays includes everyone. Normally, trying to appeal to more customers is a good idea in business. In this case, though, you get some people who try to backlash against it. The whole thing is stupid. If a business can cater to more people rather than fewer, they ought to do it. Pro-business conservatives ought to understand the concept.
That is not the actual case. Businesses are trying to avoid being sued by the hyperlitigious culture that is America because lawsuits often end up costing a lot of money that on balance would not make putting up a simple sign saying "Merry Christmas" worth it.

My f-ing cat is waging a war on Christmas ... as in "the tree" ... and he might not survive to see the new year.:evil:

:lol: I hear you. My cat insists on eating the garland (or plastic bags or tape off of packages) then waiting until I'm just dozing off to reguritate it all over the floor by the bed. :rolleyes:

The bolded is some god the Egyptians worshiped. We are still gonna have Christmas and celebrate the birth of Christ. No matter what war is waged. Yep

I accept that Christmas is coming, and whether I believe in Christmas wars or not, trying to avoid Christmas has made my life unmanageable.

Boo hoo.
Trying to avoid liberal jihadists and asshole atheists gives me a headache every day.

Grow up and take it like the non-man you are.

Boo hoo.
Trying to avoid liberal jihadists and asshole atheists gives me a headache every day.

Grow up and take it like the non-man you are.

Yuck. You've got a nasty attitude. You call this Christmas cheer?
Thanks for calling me a 'non-man'. I call myself a woman. Do you call yourself a woman or a 'non-man', hahah.

That's the first true thing I've heard you say.

Sky, from some of your posts I know that this time of year is hard for you. I hope it passes quickly.

It's getting better. I just hit one really bad day last week. I bounce back pretty quickly. It's usually a quiet day, and its been snowing here, the first snow of the season, that always cheers me up.

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of dumbass Scrooge sanctimonious douchebag tries to avoid Christmas?

Just a question.:razz:

You missed the joke. I was playing off the 12 step programs. Earlier I tried to pass myself off as having graduated from Stepford Wives Christmas Camp.

Christmas is what it is. The best thing to do is just surrender to it.

It's getting better. I just hit one really bad day last week. I bounce back pretty quickly. It's usually a quiet day, and its been snowing here, the first snow of the season, that always cheers me up.
Snow cheers you up? That is a fucking shame.

You missed the joke. I was playing off the 12 step programs. Earlier I tried to pass myself off as having graduated from Stepford Wives Christmas Camp.

Christmas is what it is. The best thing to do is just surrender to it.
You did a shitty job of it, idiot!

Maybe I should back off of the namecalling just a Little bit.

Forum List

Back