War On COVID worse then UKRAINE

ScorpioRising007

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2015
People seem to forget the WAR on COVID has been a much more deadly war then what is happening in UKRAINE. I know whats happening in UKRAINE is sad but it really is nothing compared to the death numbers in our war in COVID.

5.98 Million people worldwide died of COVID over last 2 years. 955,000 in USA. The financial strain of COVID worlwide has been enormous it has crippled economies. Total estimate deaths in UKRAINE is around 1600 is what I read.

I know everyone is saying how bad this war is, but it really is nothing compared to the war the world just went through over past 2 years of COVID. It was funny during beginning phases of COVID when death numbers were the same as the death numbers now in UKRAINE low like 2k no one seemed to care or be concerned.

I find it funny how we don't care so much if the enemy killing us is a virus and death toll numbers don't seem to matter as much.

I know everyone is saying how bad this war is, but it really is nothing compared to the war the world just went through over past 2 years of COVID. It was funny during beginning phases of COVID when death numbers were the same as the death numbers now in UKRAINE low like 2k no one seemed to care or be concerned.

I find it funny how we don't care so much if the enemy killing us is a virus and death toll numbers don't seem to matter as much.

Has a lot more to do with people have become fatalistic about Covid. Either you are going to get it or you aren't.

Illinois finally lifted it's mask mandate. People couldn't whip those masks off fast enough. I'll admit, I stopped wearing mine.

People seem to forget the WAR on COVID has been a much more deadly war then what is happening in UKRAINE. I know whats happening in UKRAINE is sad but it really is nothing compared to the death numbers in our war in COVID.

5.98 Million people worldwide died of COVID over last 2 years. 955,000 in USA. The financial strain of COVID worlwide has been enormous it has crippled economies. Total estimate deaths in UKRAINE is around 1600 is what I read.

1. the pandemic is fading
2. we've had the pandemic in our faces for two years and have grown weary of dealing with it
3. the pandemic was not optional
4. Putin and his Russian minions malevolently chose to invade a sovereign neighbor-country on a false pretext and slaughter their ethnic kinsmen
5. indiscriminate Russian shelling of Ukrainian population centers and schools and hospitals and residential neighborhoods is on video; there for the viewing

Last edited:
Whatever so-called pandemic that happened; ended in the spring of 2020 as Trump predicted...everything else has been hoax coverage blown up by the media

Whatever so-called pandemic that happened; ended in the spring of 2020 as Trump predicted...everything else has been hoax coverage blown up by the media
Everything related to the pandemic since Spring 2020 is a hoax blown out of proportion by the media?

Is there a psychiatrist in the house?

Forum List

Back