War on Solstice

Solstice? I have a houseful of folks coming in three days. Equal day and night really is not on my radar.

happy Soltice ! Don't let anyone tell you
Merry Xmas . It's the solstice !!!

Happy First Day of Winter to you and may you have a blessed and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too!

( Now fuck off )
15589863_724543877694513_2086505298376679975_n.jpg

wp_20161204_008-jpg.103112

Merry Christmas, let freedom ring. Enjoy public lands with us ;)

Attachments

• WP_20161204_008.jpg
    WP_20161204_008.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
How in GOD'S name are you going to stop people from saying MERRY CHRISTMAS?

Merry Christmas
God is the reason for the season
Christ died for you
Joy to the World the SAVIOR REIGNS
you are the last the VERY last person who should be pushing christianity given your obsession w/ gaysex. Seriously, you're headed on the down escalator after all is said and done allie

Happy winter Solstice everyone

Hallelujah the Lord God Omnipotent reigneth!

Sung by Mormons. That should make *pagan* heads explode.

And He shall reign forever and ever....and ever...and ever...and ever....

King of Kings!

How in GOD'S name are you going to stop people from saying MERRY CHRISTMAS?

Merry Christmas
God is the reason for the season
Christ died for you
Joy to the World the SAVIOR REIGNS
you are the last the VERY last person who should be pushing christianity given your obsession w/ gaysex. Seriously, you're headed on the down escalator after all is said and done allie

Happy winter Solstice everyone

I'm not obsessed. I like Gay Aiken, you fag! And I mean that in the nicest possible way of course.

happy Soltice ! Don't let anyone tell you
Merry Xmas . It's the solstice !!!
Don't be a prick.

Yule is as much about bringing people of the old religion and the new together as it is about the new.

It's about peace and love, and the celebration of the new Son (sun.)

One thing everyone, all people of faith should celebrate, whether they are Christian, Jew, Muslim, Pagan, native or of an assorted eastern faith, is that it is better to have faith than to have none.

Isn't it miraculous that the Christian faith and Ásatrú have similar celebrations? Preach love, not division.

We preach love and everlasting life.

You preach nonsense.

Meanwhile:

who is "we". You are the last spokesman that christianity should have allie. You're dumb, vindictive, and petty

Poor dots has had an aneurysm or something.

Someone infuse him with sacrificial baby blood, he needs a pick me up.

Esoteric Meaning Of Christmas And The Winter Solstice

meaning-of-christmas-and-the-winter-solstice

The origins of Christmas predate Christianity through the Pagan holiday called Saturnalia, which was a week-long of lawlessness from December 17th through December 25th that honored Saturn and included human sacrifice, intoxication, naked caroling and rape. During these seven days, there were no punishments for breaking any laws, according to Roman law.

In the year 4 A.D., Christianity adopted Saturnalia with the hopes that they could convert the Pagans into Christianity by promising that they could still celebrate Saturnalia as Christians. (Imagine how that would work out today). Because Saturnalia did not follow Christian principles, the Christian leaders designated the last day of Saturnalia as the birth date of Jesus.

Damn.

Purge: Episode 1

Solstice? I have a houseful of folks coming in three days. Equal day and night really is not on my radar.

That's the equinox dumbass! Winter soltice is the longest night !

More war on Solstice !

Forum List

Back