War on Solstice

Poor dots has had an aneurysm or something.

Someone infuse him with sacrificial baby blood, he needs a pick me up.

I would use 300 mg of sodium cyanide. It's a liberal's favorite drink.

hqdefault.jpg

allie is one of the most toxic posters on the board and shes pushing xstianity :rofl:

Par for course for all these fake ass Christians. They go to church 2x a year and act as if they are As holy as the pope.

In reality they are terrible people. Jesus himself would spit on them .

allie is one of the most toxic posters on the board and shes pushing xstianity :rofl:

Par for course for all these fake ass Christians. They go to church 2x a year and act as if they are As holy as the pope.

And we should pay attention to what you prate about what it takes to be a *good* Christian...why? Exactly?

And we should pay attention to what you prate about what it takes to be a *good* Christian...why? Exactly?

Because I'm a good person. And I did time at Catholic school and know all about the Bible .

Hallelujah the Lord God Omnipotent reigneth!

Sung by Mormons. That should make *pagan* heads explode.

And He shall reign forever and ever....and ever...and ever...and ever....

King of Kings!

My tree decorating music. When they walked in on Handel after he had finished writing the Hallelujiah chorus, he was in tears and said "I did think I did see all Heaven before me, and the great God Himself."
Now that they no longer castrate young males to become professional sopranos, some parts of it are near impossible to sing, but they do pretty well.

Because I'm a good person. And I did time at Catholic school and know all about the Bible .

Oh, ok.

iu

King of Kings!

My tree decorating music. When they walked in on Handel after he had finished writing the Hallelujiah chorus, he was in tears and said "I did think I did see all Heaven before me, and the great God Himself."
Now that they no longer castrate young males to become professional sopranos, some parts of it are near impossible to sing, but they do pretty well.

No, it's not impossible. I've sung it. I was second soprano, but now I'm older I can sing the first soprano parts as well.

Esoteric Meaning Of Christmas And The Winter Solstice

meaning-of-christmas-and-the-winter-solstice

The origins of Christmas predate Christianity through the Pagan holiday called Saturnalia, which was a week-long of lawlessness from December 17th through December 25th that honored Saturn and included human sacrifice, intoxication, naked caroling and rape. During these seven days, there were no punishments for breaking any laws, according to Roman law.

In the year 4 A.D., Christianity adopted Saturnalia with the hopes that they could convert the Pagans into Christianity by promising that they could still celebrate Saturnalia as Christians. (Imagine how that would work out today). Because Saturnalia did not follow Christian principles, the Christian leaders designated the last day of Saturnalia as the birth date of Jesus.
Yes, the birth of the sun and then the birth of the son. A slick marketing move on Constantine's part. BUT the origins of a holiday or belief doesn't really matter, what matters is its' contemporary place in society and Christmas was established as a national holiday to honor the Christian Jesus.

King of Kings!

No, it's not impossible. I've sung it. I was second soprano, but now I'm older I can sing the first soprano parts as well.

:clap:
What a gift to be able to open up and sing like that! When I sing, the cat becomes quite alarmed.

Forum List

Back