"War On Women" and Democratic Donor Beats Girlfriend

Major Democratic donor pleads guilty to domestic abuse, only receives community service

And once he completes the community service, he'll qualify for a position in Obama's cabinet.

This loser can join the ranks of other hypocrites, like the Dem who fought for gun control, then got caught selling weapons on the black market or the many Dems who supported higher taxes even as they cheated on their own.

Do you have any sense of what is logical? One guy or even a small minority of folks do not represent the entire Democratic party or all the liberals and progressives in the country.

Anyone with any sense would also realize that there are just as many Republicans and conservatives who do things in contrast to what the GOP, Republicans and conservatives stand for.

This is a pathetic thread.:cuckoo:
. You're making excuses only because he is a democrat.

Where's the NOW gang and all the Dems slamming this little piece of shit? Where's Obama saying he acted stupidly?

This is really bad, yet they made a bigger deal out of some married Republican kissing an employee. There is a whole thread on that.

Beating people and attempting to kill them is a serious crime and that is the real war on women. Muslims and Dems get away with it. Dems just roll their eyes and say it happens on both sides, which it does, but where is the outrage? I just want to see the same comments on this that I saw for Repubs cheating on the their wives. For heaven's sake, how can they start a thread to bash a guy for kissing a woman and then not demand justice when this attempted murderer walks free?

Last edited:
Do you have any sense of what is logical? One guy or even a small minority of folks do not represent the entire Democratic party or all the liberals and progressives in the country.

Anyone with any sense would also realize that there are just as many Republicans and conservatives who do things in contrast to what the GOP, Republicans and conservatives stand for.

This is a pathetic thread.:cuckoo:
. You're making excuses only because he is a democrat.

Where's the NOW gang and all the Dems slamming this little piece of shit? Where's Obama saying he acted stupidly?

This is really bad, yet they made a bigger deal out of some married Republican kissing an employee. There is a whole thread on that.

Beating people and attempting to kill them is a serious crime and that is the real war on women. Muslims and Dems get away with it. Dems just roll their eyes and say it happens on both sides, which it does, but where is the outrage? I just want to see the same comments on this that I saw for Repubs cheating on the their wives. For heaven's sake, how can they start a thread to bash a guy for kissing a woman and then not demand justice when this attempted murderer walks free?

So you admit this thread is really just an attack on liberals here on USMB, and not a legitimate political topic?

Then why aren't you demanding that it be moved to the flame zone, or the badlands?

He pled guilty to lesser charges because he was offered the opportunity by prosecutors who had lost 2 key elements of their case for more serious charges.

Do you honestly believe that is uncommon? What cave are you living in?

Then why not go for an innocent verdict with a jury....Hmmmmm!

He was facing 45 felony counts. The trial was underway.

Are you a complete ass? He was facing 45 counts, and he got out of everything by pleading to 2 counts, and because he's a BIG SUBVERSIVE DONOR, he got virtually NO PENALTY.... You subversives are dumber than shit!

You're assuming, with no evidence to support your assumption, that this guy was given some sort of lenient treatment because he's a Democrat.

That is why you have no credibility whatsoever on this forum. No brains, no character, no integrity.

You see a guy walk into a house with a gun in his hand.

Within seconds you hear a single gunshot.

The guy walks out right after it with a still smoking gun in his hand.

The police later find a person shot to death in the house.

I'm going to assume two things even though I didn't see what happened.....

1) The man with the gun probably shot the person in the house and,

2) You are one stupid motherfucker

The jury didn't witness the crime and they were barred from seeing the video of the crime and the girlfriend refused to cooperate with the prosecution.

Then, if YOU think he could have gotten off...WHY PLEAD GUILTY?

Man beats woman = dog bites man, and the story is found on the same page of the newspaper, right before the Classifieds.

Dog bites man 45 times, he's put down
Republican beats wife 45 times he's incarcerated for years
Democrat BIG DONOR to the Manchurian muslim beats girl friend 45 times get 25 hours of community service.

Paintmyhorse is another subversive asshole!

You see a guy walk into a house with a gun in his hand.

Within seconds you hear a single gunshot.

The guy walks out right after it with a still smoking gun in his hand.

The police later find a person shot to death in the house.

I'm going to assume two things even though I didn't see what happened.....

1) The man with the gun probably shot the person in the house and,

2) You are one stupid motherfucker

The jury didn't witness the crime and they were barred from seeing the video of the crime and the girlfriend refused to cooperate with the prosecution.

You've really parked your brain at the door on this one.

He didn't do any time, BECAUSE THE TAPE WAS NOT ADMISSIBLE! Furthermore, the young lady withdrew her claim - how was the prosecution going to do any better? This case, unfortunately, was going away. They got what they could - I would guess that the A-hole in question, just wanted to get on with his life and he took the offer rather than have to go to court again and take the chance of someone else coming forward with more evidence.

Is that clear enough, or do you still not get how our judicial system works?

You've really parked your brain at the door on this one.

He didn't do any time, BECAUSE THE TAPE WAS NOT ADMISSIBLE! Furthermore, the young lady withdrew her claim - how was the prosecution going to do any better? This case, unfortunately, was going away. They got what they could - I would guess that the A-hole in question, just wanted to get on with his life and he took the offer rather than have to go to court again and take the chance of someone else coming forward with more evidence.

Is that clear enough, or do you still not get how our judicial system works?

I understand perfectly how our judicial system works....

Valarie Jarret: “After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay. Congress won’t be a problem for us this time. No election to worry about after this is over and we have two judges ready to go.”

Forum List

Back