WAR On WOMEN By Republicans

Torch, Conservative women understand that Politics is not the venue they should be paying attention to. Their time is much better spent taking care of the children and the home than worrying about politics or current events. That's what she has a father, boyfriend, or husband for.

I don't know how to break this to you, but that first line is a bit patronizing.

Or did you think you needed to man 'splain it to me?

I don't know how to break this to you, but that first line is a bit patronizing.

You are blinded by the fact that the left is using your so called status as a minority for political reasons

No doubt the liberal echo chamber can repeat their war on women stories endlessly, each one quoting the other, repeat as necessary.

So far, the only confirmed kill in the war on women is from democrat Teddy Kennedy.

What can democrats recyle today?

Oh how about Mitt Romney is running for president, that's always a winner.

You are blinded by the fact that the left is using your so called status as a minority for political reasons

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm not blinded by anything. Keep your God laws off my body including reproductive health, and your nose out of my business, equal pay for equal work and we will get along fine.

Its almost like they consider women this giant monolithic block, with no variations in view, all lockstep with the progressive agenda.

Kind of like how they think of black people.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm not blinded by anything. Keep your God laws off my body including reproductive health, and your nose out of my business, equal pay for equal work and we will get along fine.

I don't give a flying rats ass about "your" reproductive health

Apparently you are blinded by your "reproductive health" issue :cuckoo:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I don't give a flying rats ass about "your" reproductive health

Apparently you are blinded by your "reproductive health" issue :cuckoo:

Well, then you don't grasp the War on Women. Do ya?

The liberal media likes to paint the war on abortion as a war on women. It is as simple as that.

I will grant you that some of the pro-life politicians say really, really, really dumb things. The liberal media lives for those days when they can find some state legislator no one has ever heard of before who said something really, really, really dumb so they can commit a generalization fallacy to portray all pro-lifers as believing whatever really, really, really dumb thing the dipshit said.

The pro-life politicians also occasionally overreach with their pro-life legislation, to the point that even pro-life women are outraged.

But this is not a war on women. It is a war on abortion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back