WAR On WOMEN By Republicans

^^^ like I say.......the feminist bulldogs love to troll in these threads.

Too bad for the penis-envy dykes out there that THEY didn't give me the vote, or anything else. Nor are they and their "I'm a woman, pity me and give me things because my vagina is a birth defect that means I can't take care of myself like a man" sobbing the heirs of Susan B. Anthony and the other suffragettes. Truth to tell, if those women could see what today's women were going to do with their votes, they'd most likely just say, "Never mind" and head back to the kitchen. They sure as hell weren't marching and fighting for leftist broads to vote for President as though they're trying to get picked up in a singles bar a half-hour before last call.

Anyone who doesn't want to be called a stupid twat need only stop acting like one. As long as leftie women are appearing on Capitol Hill for the "important right" to have the government supply them with the means to be some player's one-night stand . . . hey, I calls 'em like I sees 'em, sweetie pie.

Why do you never buy a woman a wristwatch as a gift? Because there's always a clock in the kitchen.

The funny thing is, my mother raised me to respect girls and women. What she neglected to mention was that some of them, like you, are just worthless *****. I guess she figured I'd figure that out, which I did. Just calling it like I see it...

Yeah, that's the way to respect women, call them a worthless **** because you disagree with their opinions.

But it's the Republicans who are waging a war on women!

Last edited:
I don't know how to break this to you, but that first line is a bit patronizing.

Or did you think you needed to man 'splain it to me?

You are blinded by the fact that the left is using your so called status as a minority for political reasons

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm not blinded by anything. Keep your God laws off my body including reproductive health, and your nose out of my business, equal pay for equal work and we will get along fine.

If I am allowed no say in your reproductive health then you allowed no money from my wallet to help pay for it. 'Equal pay?' :cuckoo::lol:

Sandrafluke12.JPG

Democrats used to insult Black people by claiming that they were too ignorant to obtain a photo I.D. when every person in modern society has one. Now the radical left has the nerve to claim that wonderful women in Texas are too stupid to obtain a photo I.D.. If it wasn't for lies the radical left would have nothing to say. As a matter of fact the perceived democrat candidate for president is the freaking symbol of not only the war on women but the effort to keep Americans so stupid that they forgot the sleaze bag Arkansas misfits we had to put up with during the 90's. Look it up, Hillary's effort to ruin the life of every woman who was molested by her husband is on record in the sleaze bag "bimbo eruption squad" that left wing journalists giggled about.

What a narrow minded and ignorant statement.

Many blacks and whites who were born during the Depression were birthed by midwifes, as well as today in certain parts of this country. There is no official record of the birth therefore it's impossible for them to meet 5 he new voting ID requirements. Others, the poor you so disdain, simply can't afford it.

Put down that wide brush, mkay?

Women by the Numbers

From the U.S. Census Bureau

Source: U.S. Census Bureau

161 million

The number of females in the U.S. as of December 2013. The number of males was 156.1 million.

2 to 1

At 85 and older, the approximate ratio by which women outnumbered men in 2012 (3.9 million to 2.0 million).

Jobs

74.8 million

The number of females 16 and older who participated in the civilian labor force in 2012. Women comprised 47.4 percent of the civilian labor force in 2012.

41.6%

Percent of employed females 16 and over in 2012 (annual average) who worked in management, professional and related occupations, compared with 34.7 percent of employed males in the same year (annual average).

Military

1.6 million

Number of female veterans in the United States in 2012.

Earnings

$37,791

The median annual earnings of women 15 or older who worked year-round, full time in 2012. In comparison, the median annual earnings of men were $49,398.

77c

The amount that female year-round, full time workers earned in 2012 for every dollar their male counterparts earned. This ratio was statistically unchanged from 2011.

Education

11.3 million

Number of women college students in fall 2012. Women comprised 56.8 percent of all college students.

Percent of women 25 and older who had obtained a bachelor's degree or more as of 2012.

25%

Percentage of women 18 and older with an alternative educational credential — such as professional certifications, licenses and educational — not statistically different from men. However, women had higher rates of alternative credentials than men at the bachelor's degree and advanced degree levels.

15%

Among people with advanced degrees, the percentage of women who held educational certificates compared with 12 percent of men; 51 percent of women held professional certifications or licenses compared with 43 percent of men.

Voting

63.7%

Percentage of female citizens 18 and older who reported voting in the 2012 presidential election, in comparison to 59.7 percent of their male counterparts.

Motherhood

85.4 million

Estimated number of mothers in the U.S. in 2009.

Average number of children that women 40 to 44 had given birth to as of 2010, down from 3.1 children in 1976, the year the Census Bureau began collecting such data.

The percentage of women in this age group who had given birth was 81 percent in 2010, down from 90 percent in 1976.

Marriage

66 million

Number of married women 18 and older (including those who were separated or had an absent spouse) in 2013.

5.2 million

Number of stay-at-home mothers nationwide in 2013; compared with 214,000 stay-at-home fathers

There are 5 million more women in the US than men. 64% of women voted in the last election, as opposed to 60% of men. 55% of women voted for Obama. These stats show that the majority of women vote democratic and that their votes count a lot. Ignoring this is only going to hurt the GOP in every election.

2 to one and I still can't get a hot cup of coffee.....

Democrats used to insult Black people by claiming that they were too ignorant to obtain a photo I.D. when every person in modern society has one. Now the radical left has the nerve to claim that wonderful women in Texas are too stupid to obtain a photo I.D.. If it wasn't for lies the radical left would have nothing to say. As a matter of fact the perceived democrat candidate for president is the freaking symbol of not only the war on women but the effort to keep Americans so stupid that they forgot the sleaze bag Arkansas misfits we had to put up with during the 90's. Look it up, Hillary's effort to ruin the life of every woman who was molested by her husband is on record in the sleaze bag "bimbo eruption squad" that left wing journalists giggled about.

Many blacks and whites who were born during the Depression were birthed by midwifes, as well as today in certain parts of this country. There is no official record of the birth therefore it's impossible for them to meet 5 he new voting ID requirements. Others, the poor you so disdain, simply can't afford it.

Pull up to any black neighborhood and offer a $100 bill to anyone who can produce a valid ID and watch how easily people can get them.

they do the same thing to black people, homosexuals, now they're working on the brown people

you see they aren't INDIVIDUALS to a Democrat...they are seen as groups who can't make it IN LIFE without them..

that's why I don't why anyone would belong to party who see's them as nothing but VICTIMS...it's offensive

most Hispanics dont buy the bullshit that the Democrats feed them...they know they are looked as votes not people.....they know the "Elites" of the party dont want them moving next door.....they get that....they dont have a lot of Respect for the party and many of the people who run it....its the "Lessor of 2 Evils thing....
What's truly the bull around here is the lie that Democrats don't care about Hispanics/Latinos. In effect, they are the *only* political party that Does Care enough to respect them and treat them like the decent citizens of this country that they truly are. By comparison, Republicans just continue to throw them under the bus, do not help them in any way, shape, or form and constantly stand in their way of progress and then they wonder why Hispanics/Latinos overwhelmingly go to the Democratic side and Vote Democratic! Just look at the denigrating term "brown people" that they are using. That is very derogatory as they are members of the White race, for your information. Hispanic/Latino is not a race. It is an *Ethnicity.* So, is it any wonder that they fully support the Democratic Party in GRATITUDE of the truly good way they are treated and as a repudiation of Republican policies and the terrible treatment they get from them.

Democrats see Hispanics as a voting block to keep them in power. Why are the Democrats the only party that supports breaking Federal Immigration laws and give them special exception to becoming citizens. We have immigrants from other nations - Germany, Israel, China, England, Poland, Russia, South Africa, etc - all seeking to becoming American citizens LEGALLY. They file all the paperwork, go through years of waiting on the system to grant them the ability to follow their dreams as legal citizens in this country. Democrats speak of "immigration reform" to allow Hispanics and Latinos a quick pass (look the other way) quick fix for those who willfully break Federal law and establish lives in this country. Democrats have absolutely no respect for those immigrants of other nations who choose to obey Federal Laws, and then spit in their face when they focus their attention with voters on ONE particular group of people who have no respect for our laws in this country. They speak a language of amnesty, in order to gain support through a new block of voters (if you scratch my back ..... political concept). So let's be honest for the sake for ALL those immigrants who want to one day become American citizens and stop feeding me this crap that Democrats care more for Hispanics than the Republicans do ... because it's really all about attaining more votes and maintaining political power. In the end, that's all the Democrats really care about, and how they quite honestly view these Hispanics and Latinos that seek to continue to break Federal Immigration laws for all their families that are still on the other side of our nation's boarder.

You're right, we did "give" you the vote, and we stopped beating you, mostly, and we allowed you not to stay barefoot and pregnant for life, and to work, and to drive, and we stopped swatting your bottom just because you were bent over filing papers, and we passed laws that said even though we were married to you we could still be charged with rape, and all of that because women very unlike you, much braver than you, gave a shit, stood up for what mattered, and took all the abuse necessary for as long as necessary so that you could call those who follow in their footsteps, stupid twats...
^^^ like I say.......the feminist bulldogs love to troll in these threads.
That's not trolling sweetcheeks, that's a take-down from a man who actually lived through it. I know what she doesn't, and never will.

Awwww......don't be so ghey. Shit happens. You rainbow painting bubble dwellers never learned to buckle up your chinstraps in life. What can I say?:D:D All the people with the backbone of a Hershey bar embrace the fringe sentiments of the haters......everybody knows it too. The women who follow along are just these miserable people who missed a few memo's and look to blame somebody for their own fucked up personal decisions in life.

We get it.....

Last edited:

Really, dimwit? You REALLY think the laws haven't already made provisions for the circumstances of people born in the 1930s by now? You really think those people have lived all these decades without any sort of ID? How the fuck do you think they're getting Social Security checks and Medicare?

Stop talking, I beg you. Any more ignorance is bound to cause some sort of tear in the fabric of space and time with the sheer force of its stupidity.

I don't know how to break this to you, but that first line is a bit patronizing.

Or did you think you needed to man 'splain it to me?

You are blinded by the fact that the left is using your so called status as a minority for political reasons

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm not blinded by anything. Keep your God laws off my body including reproductive health, and your nose out of my business, equal pay for equal work and we will get along fine.

Keep your greedy parasitic hands out of the public trough....

Really, dimwit? You REALLY think the laws haven't already made provisions for the circumstances of people born in the 1930s by now? You really think those people have lived all these decades without any sort of ID? How the fuck do you think they're getting Social Security checks and Medicare?

Stop talking, I beg you. Any more ignorance is bound to cause some sort of tear in the fabric of space and time with the sheer force of its stupidity.

Please feel free to show me, with links, the efforts states have made to alleviate both points I made.

yeah. I know you can't, [MENTION=14617]Cecilie1200[/MENTION].

Last edited:

Forum List

Back