War with Russia....

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Did you libs and democrats vote for war against Russia?... Is that what you hoped Biden would do?... Take us to a global war with Russia?...
I really want to know where your heads are... We are about to tempt a thermal nuclear war between Russia and ourselves... The Biden Pentagon is openly bragging about helping to kill Russian generals... There are F 18's flying along our borders for the first time in decades.... I don't care about Russia... They need to get rid of Putin... However.... This nation is closer to a nuclear war as I have seen in my lifetime and I was wondering if this is what you dems voted for....
At some point you had better stand up against this madness in the Biden administration.... Even if you voted for Joe....

Did you libs and democrats vote for war against Russia?...

Lousy bastards won't answer that question because they DIDN'T vote for this, just one more rogue action wholly out of control and way over the top, after spending four years telling us what a warmonger Trump would be!

Turns out Biddum is EVERY BAD THING they claimed of Trump, and if we are using our intel to help kill Russian tanks, ships and things, then WE ARE AT WAR with Russia but don't have the guts to declare it but you know that when Putin gets wind of this: ALL BETS ARE OFF.

He may very well feel justified now in taking ANY ACTION HE WANTS.

But Joe Bidem at least he's not Trump, right? :smoke:

Do you?... you voted for Joe.... And Joe has us in this mess.... And Joe is telling the world that we are assisting in killing Russians.... Russian Generals.....
could not support the POS trump.
Result is 81 Million Votes for POTUS.

Biden the war monger and chief.... helping Ukraine to Kill Russian generals... Maybe he should close the southern border first...

could not support the POS trump

So you idiots voted for this shit not caring who or what just so long as it fixed your TDS. Live with what you have done.

Where are those 500 psychologists now that we need them?

tumblr_mgzl2eUvqK1qz581wo3_500.gif

Show the proof you fucking idiot.
You got ZERO
We have video evidence of ballot drop boxes being stuffed with ballots... there is more evidence out there if you have the guts to find and view it...

That evidence suggests that at least three swing states really went for Trump if not for fake ballots making Trump the real president of the United States.
We are being led by a minority of treasonous election stealing people... Where are the people that were sworn to defend us from this?...

could not support the POS trump.
Result is 81 Million Votes for POTUS.
TICK... TOCK... 24 is incoming. Your party has far less than 30% support among Independents. The proof that they know Trump WILL win is their reaction when he announces his run. That should be around January/February of next year. They are going to lose their miiiinds.

Forum List

Back