War with Russia....

Did you libs and democrats vote for war against Russia?... Is that what you hoped Biden would do?... Take us to a global war with Russia?...
I really want to know where your heads are... We are about to tempt a thermal nuclear war between Russia and ourselves... The Biden Pentagon is openly bragging about helping to kill Russian generals... There are F 18's flying along our borders for the first time in decades.... I don't care about Russia... They need to get rid of Putin... However.... This nation is closer to a nuclear war as I have seen in my lifetime and I was wondering if this is what you dems voted for....
At some point you had better stand up against this madness in the Biden administration.... Even if you voted for Joe....

What makes you think destabilizing Russia is NOT a bipartisan aspect of US foreign policy?

Your link:

"Former U.S. President George W. Bush and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy met via an online video conference, where Zelenskyy invited Bush to visit Ukraine.

"Bush in turn conveyed his support for the president and the people of Ukraine.

"'Your courage is very important for further success. If you continue to do what you do, you will always have our support if you continue to fight as you do now,' he said, according to the Ukrainian president’s office.

"Bush also called Zelenskyy '“the Winston Churchill of our time...'"

Churchill was Prime Minister of the UK when the CIA first began using Ukrainians to bring about regime change in the USSR.

The Complexities of the Ukraine Dilemma

Did you libs and democrats vote for war against Russia?... Is that what you hoped Biden would do?... Take us to a global war with Russia?...
I really want to know where your heads are... We are about to tempt a thermal nuclear war between Russia and ourselves... The Biden Pentagon is openly bragging about helping to kill Russian generals... There are F 18's flying along our borders for the first time in decades.... I don't care about Russia... They need to get rid of Putin... However.... This nation is closer to a nuclear war as I have seen in my lifetime and I was wondering if this is what you dems voted for....
At some point you had better stand up against this madness in the Biden administration.... Even if you voted for Joe....

Everyone could see that since Biden is President the world is going down straight to hell if the democrat can't see this they all became blind.
When Trump was at the white house nobody made a move because they were scare now it is the contrary.
I hope that the conservative will take the power soon in your country so that we can all survive.

TICK... TOCK... 24 is incoming. Your party has far less than 30% support among Independents.
Relevancy?

2020 proves that the Democrats can steal an election. If they got away with it in 2020, what makes you think they won't do it again?

What makes you think destabilizing Russia is NOT a bipartisan aspect of US foreign policy?

Your link:

"Former U.S. President George W. Bush and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy met via an online video conference, where Zelenskyy invited Bush to visit Ukraine.

"Bush in turn conveyed his support for the president and the people of Ukraine.

"'Your courage is very important for further success. If you continue to do what you do, you will always have our support if you continue to fight as you do now,' he said, according to the Ukrainian president’s office.

"Bush also called Zelenskyy '“the Winston Churchill of our time...'"

Churchill was Prime Minister of the UK when the CIA first began using Ukrainians to bring about regime change in the USSR.

The Complexities of the Ukraine Dilemma

Good article. Thanks.

Good article. Thanks.
There is another complexity to our Ukraine dilemma that isn't getting much coverage in this country:
1-4.png

Ukraine Could Become a Training Ground for Neo-Nazi Groups

"In the wake of Russian president Vladimir Putin’s decision to invade Ukraine on 24 February, neo-Nazi movements in the West are eyeing Ukraine as a training ground to gain combat experience for future race wars they believe are coming to their home countries.

"One such group, which began in Texas in 2015, is Atomwaffen Division (AWD), aims for a collapse of civilization so that a whites-only society may rise up."

There is another complexity to our Ukraine dilemma that isn't getting much coverage in this country:
1-4.png

Ukraine Could Become a Training Ground for Neo-Nazi Groups

"In the wake of Russian president Vladimir Putin’s decision to invade Ukraine on 24 February, neo-Nazi movements in the West are eyeing Ukraine as a training ground to gain combat experience for future race wars they believe are coming to their home countries.

"One such group, which began in Texas in 2015, is Atomwaffen Division (AWD), aims for a collapse of civilization so that a whites-only society may rise up."
Good grief. What do Neo-nazis want?

Putin invaded Ukraine in case you didn't know.
Progs allow the invasion of our Southern Border. Wars come in many flavors and traitors to a nation are no different. We are already losing the technology to production war with other nations.

Good grief. What do Neo-nazis want?
In two words: White Supremacy.

Noam Chomsky surprised me recently when he said he'd always believed that Europeans were more racist than Americans; it was largely the ethnic homogeneity of Europe that obscured that fact. If it's true that white-skinned human beings amount to 4% to 5% of the global population, white supremacists would face long odds, at least on a global scale.

could not support the POS trump.
Result is 81 Million Votes for POTUS.
Trump was a far better---everything was better under Trump.
Even you sad little Trump haters have to be seeing this as our economy and world standing is being crushed now? I mean really can't be so blind that you don't see this now.

USA is heading to nuclear war as the “screaming sorority girls admin “ is sending our best weapons and intel to U

I hate to say it but Putin would have every right to unleash his tech minions and hit the various state systems that recharge the EBT cards.....From what I understand they are woefully unprotected and it would cause havoc unseen in generations.....I hope they hit the blue states first.....They need to feel the folly of their poor decisions.

I disagree with how the American media and American politicians are approaching the Russia Ukraine war. I don’t understand why some of them are so adamantly anti-Russian. Russia never gave any weapons or money to Iraq when the United States invaded Iraq in 2003. OK so Russia says it wants to demilitarize Ukraine. America said it wanted to demilitarize Iraq when it invaded in 2003. Russia says that a lot of people in Ukraine want Russia to help them. America said that a lot of people in Iraq wanted America to help Iraq in 2003. So there’s a lot of similarities here OK there are Iraqi people who fought for Saddam Hussein and who loved Saddam Hussein. There are Ukrainians who are fighting for president Zelenskyy and who love him. The point is we could see how Geo politics is totally getting in the way of common sense when it comes to how America and some people in the media are handling the Russia Ukraine war compared to America’s own involvement in over 60 foreign wars and not to mention our countless involvement in military affairs all over the world. America is the most militaristic country on the planet. don’t get this wrong I support America I support the American military, I support American institutions... I just disagree with how we’re approaching Russia Ukraine.

Another issue this war Ukraine is largely a Civil War where one could say Russia came to the side that is pro-Russia. And an Indian General said as much as 30% of Ukraine is pro-Russia. So maybe he’s wrong who knows right maybe he’s right?

I hear people in the American media and some American politicians make this bold claim that Russia is evil and that Vladimir Putin is evil. But what do they say about George W. Bush and the American military. Individuals in the American military committed war crimes. Now Russians have been accused at least individual Russians have been accused of committing war crimes. But the bottom line for me not all Americans and not all Russians are bad people. Not all Russian soldiers and not all American soldiers commit crimes.

For me I see the Russian people and American people as being very similar. They are both very patriotic. Even CNN showed that a poll said 85% of Russian support Vladimir Putin and the war effort. And CNN said it was a poll that we could trust.

We also have corruption issues in Ukraine. Wikipedia says Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world. We have okigarch issues in both Ukraine and Russia.

I wish the Cold War could’ve been avoided but we are where we are today in my opinion because of the failure of both Russian and American politicians to figure out how to come together as allies. We were allies in World War II and that’s also part of the reason why I don’t wanna go against Russia the Russians and Americans work together to save the free world in my opinion. 27 million Soviets sacrifice their lives to fight against the Nazis and I draw a lot of inspiration from the Soviets who fight against the Nazis.

I support the American military I support America. But because we are a neutral third-party we were not attacked by Russia I don’t see a reason to support Ukraine or send money to Ukraine we need to be neutral on the Russia Ukraine war.

I believe that there are good people on both the Ukraine and Russia side. There’s a few YouTube channels from Eastern Europe and Russia where a lot of times people say you know this is a war with good guys on both sides. And that happens in some of the wars in history.

Last edited:
I disagree with how the American media and American politicians are approaching the Russia Ukraine war. I don’t understand why some of them are so adamantly anti-Russian. Russia never gave any weapons or money to Iraq when the United States invaded Iraq in 2003. OK so Russia says it wants to demilitarize Ukraine. America said it wanted to demilitarize Iraq when it invaded in 2003. Russia says that a lot of people in Ukraine want Russia to help them. America said that a lot of people in Iraq wanted America to help Iraq in 2003. So there’s a lot of similarities here OK there are Iraqi people who fought for Saddam Hussein and who loved Saddam Hussein. There are Ukrainians who are fighting for president Zelenskyy and who love him. The point is we could see how Geo politics is totally getting in the way of common sense when it comes to how America and some people in the media are handling the Russia Ukraine war compared to America’s own involvement in over 60 foreign wars and not to mention our countless involvement in military affairs all over the world. America is the most militaristic country on the planet. don’t get this wrong I support America I support the American military, I support American institutions... I just disagree with how we’re approaching Russia Ukraine.

Another issue this war Ukraine is largely a Civil War where one could say Russia came to the side that is pro-Russia. And an Indian General said as much as 30% of Ukraine is pro-Russia. So maybe he’s wrong who knows right maybe he’s right?

I hear people in the American media and some American politicians make this bold claim that Russia is evil and that Vladimir Putin is evil. But what do they say about George W. Bush and the American military. Individuals in the American military committed war crimes. Now Russians have been accused at least individual Russians have been accused of committing war crimes. But the bottom line for me not all Americans and not all Russians are bad people. Not all Russian soldiers and not all American soldiers commit crimes.

For me I see the Russian people and American people as being very similar. They are both very patriotic. Even CNN showed that a poll said 85% of Russian support Vladimir Putin and the war effort. And CNN said it was a poll that we could trust.

We also have corruption issues in Ukraine. Wikipedia says Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world. We have okigarch issues in both Ukraine and Russia.

I wish the Cold War could’ve been avoided but we are where we are today in my opinion because of the failure of both Russian and American politicians to figure out how to come together as allies. We were allies in World War II and that’s also part of the reason why I don’t wanna go against Russia the Russians and Americans work together to save the free world in my opinion. 27 million Soviets sacrifice their lives to fight against the Nazis and I draw a lot of inspiration from the Soviets who fight against the Nazis.

I support the American military I support America. But because we are a neutral third-party we were not attacked by Russia I don’t see a reason to support Ukraine or send money to Ukraine we need to be neutral on the Russia Ukraine war.

I believe that there are good people on both the Ukraine and Russia side. There’s a few YouTube channels from Eastern Europe and Russia where a lot of times people say you know this is a war with good guys on both sides. And that happens in some of the wars in history.
Why have dems soured on Russia?.... I think it may simply be that elected democrats like Pelosi and Biden really still believe Putin helped get Trump elected... As silly and petty as that sounds... Never underestimate the childishness of an elected democrat.... They run for office and live their lives on pure emotion not intellectual reason and knowledge...

Why have dems soured on Russia?.... I think it may simply be that elected democrats like Pelosi and Biden really still believe Putin helped get Trump elected... As silly and petty as that sounds... Never underestimate the childishness of an elected democrat.... They run for office and live their lives on pure emotion not intellectual reason and knowledge...
I’m not sure why Democrats are so opposed to Russia but I think that a lot of Republicans are too. My issue is just a few years ago American leaders whether it be Donald Trump or Barack Obama was shaking hands with Vladimir Putin. So did Joe Biden. So now all of a sudden just because there’s a war Russia is this monster country? Just 20 years ago American invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. I supported the Afghan war and I was against the Iraq war but the thing is I stood by the American military either way. And I never hated George W. Bush I respected the man he did a number of good things I think. I think the 2003 Iraq war was largely a duel between George W. Bush and Saddam Hussein.

The thing for me is I would say blame on both the Russian and American leadership for where we are today. They have got to find a way to avoid another Cold War that’s my number one concern. We don’t need to have another situation where kids have to go underneath their desks in a nuclear drill. They had that back in the 60s and 70s in both the USSR and USA.

I go back to the 1980s Russia invaded Afghanistan ..and the international outcry at least from Europe and the American and European media was nowhere near the same as how they’re reacting to the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Forum List

Back