🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ware county Georgia CPA finds sequestered Dominion machine switched vote to Biden !

No matter how much PROOF surfaces that they stole the election....they will laugh all the way to the White House, HOR and Senate if all we do is whine and play the victim card.

"When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty." ~ Thomas Jefferson
What do you suggest we do, asshole?

First, stop calling people on your side asshole (even if true)....that's counter productive

All the crying and whining in the world is NOT going to stop the Left from laughing and stealing elections.

I have an entire list of things to do.

Run a less flawed candidate.
apply that to Biden.

flaws are perception aren't they?

The fact that Biden beat Trump says it all. It's rare that an incumbent loses, but it happens. Biden wasn't even that strong a candidate.

So run a less flawed candidate.
Biden was universally disliked across America. He was not more liked than Obama, and Trump had the same approval rating as Obama when he was re-elected. Trump also received the highest number of votes for any incumbent president running for re-election.

Biden in The White House is an OBOMAnation, and does not pass the sniff test.

You Denizons of Hell better hope you can run the clock out like you are trying now, because the evidence is as plain as Hillary's Cankles.

Actually no, Biden wasn't "universally" disliked - that's rightwing spin - he was pretty much boring mainstream. In the polls he maintained good favoribility ratings. He wasn't the choice of the far left, no surprise, but a number of Republicans seemed to like him well enough as did a lot of Democrats and Independents.

Trump received the 2nd most number of votes ever.

Biden received the most.

This election saw more voters than any other in history.

Yet Trump came in 2nd.
that hasnt been determined yet,,,

The only ones in doubt are the Qanon Trumplicans.
theres those dem talking points,,, do you have a mind of your own??

Proof that the election was a swindle just keeps rolling in.

Nah, only proof that you'll swallow anything.
Hmmmmmm . . . . . wrong. You are the turds swallowing the Dim meme that there's no evidence of fraud.

The initial Ware County vote favored Trump, with Trump collecting 9865 votes to Biden's 4211. That's a total of 14,076 votes. A manual recount of the ballots switched 37 of the 14,076 over to Trump. I realize math and science aren't the forte of Trump and his followers but I assure you, any way you slice it 37 divided by 14076 is 0.002629 which equals 0.26% not the 26% you're claiming.

I stand by my statement that you're completely gullible.

9865​

Doesn't look as if you understood the story.

Doesn't look as if you understand math.

I do.

Then how did the difference between the machine and hand count amount to a difference of only 0.26%? If the machine was off by 26% then the hand count should have resulted in Trump picking up 3660 additional votes, not 37.

Nah, only proof that you'll swallow anything.
Hmmmmmm . . . . . wrong. You are the turds swallowing the Dim meme that there's no evidence of fraud.

The initial Ware County vote favored Trump, with Trump collecting 9865 votes to Biden's 4211. That's a total of 14,076 votes. A manual recount of the ballots switched 37 of the 14,076 over to Trump. I realize math and science aren't the forte of Trump and his followers but I assure you, any way you slice it 37 divided by 14076 is 0.002629 which equals 0.26% not the 26% you're claiming.

I stand by my statement that you're completely gullible.

9865​

Doesn't look as if you understood the story.

Doesn't look as if you understand math.

I will enlighten you -

Whatever story that you think that you gave some genius response is not this story -

Using sequestered Dominion Equipment, Ware County ran a equal number of Trump votes and Biden votes through the Tabulator and the Tabulator reported a 26% lead for Biden.

37 Trump votes used in the equal sample run had been “Switched” from Trump to Biden. In actual algorithmic terms this means that a vote for Trump was counted as 87% of a vote and a vote for Biden was counted as 113% of a vote.

Those conducting the test were so shocked that they ran the same ballots again. The same results appeared.

The same number ( a test number) of ballots were run though a counter.

X - for Trump went in to the machine
X- for Biden went in to the machine

Y- came out for Trump
Y+26% - came out for Biden.

Tell me what math you would use that would do that.

Go mod something dude. You're like a waste of bytes

Time and time again you expose yourself as biased, close minded and have no business trying to be neutral

You jump to defend your lil buddies and ignore the facts this election is questionable...but you're not very bright... that's a given

Calm down. No need to get so agitated. Put the bottle down.

The problem with your statement is there are no facts. Or to put it more succinctly - each of your "facts" has either a perfectly ordinary legal explanation or is entirely untethered from reality.

When your OWN PARTY's officials, countless courts, including Trump appointed judges, and even the Trump team lawyers (who had to fess up and tell the judge that no, they weren't actually claiming fraud) are saying no evidence of widespread fraud, and you continue to claim otherwise - you need to examine your own wattage. It's low.

No matter how much PROOF surfaces that they stole the election....they will laugh all the way to the White House, HOR and Senate if all we do is whine and play the victim card.

First, stop calling people on your side asshole (even if true)....that's counter productive

All the crying and whining in the world is NOT going to stop the Left from laughing and stealing elections.

apply that to Biden.

The fact that Biden beat Trump says it all. It's rare that an incumbent loses, but it happens. Biden wasn't even that strong a candidate.

Biden was universally disliked across America. He was not more liked than Obama, and Trump had the same approval rating as Obama when he was re-elected. Trump also received the highest number of votes for any incumbent president running for re-election.

You Denizons of Hell better hope you can run the clock out like you are trying now, because the evidence is as plain as Hillary's Cankles.

Actually no, Biden wasn't "universally" disliked - that's rightwing spin - he was pretty much boring mainstream. In the polls he maintained good favoribility ratings. He wasn't the choice of the far left, no surprise, but a number of Republicans seemed to like him well enough as did a lot of Democrats and Independents.

Biden received the most.

Yet Trump came in 2nd.

i am in doubt.

i don't follow qanon at all nor consider myself a trumplican.

i want to be sure we're not destroying a country so emotional people can get rid of someone they really really really really really hate.

Rush reported this story today.

Rush has an entire research team to verify sources & make sure he's not reporting false info.

I'd call this story CONFIRMED!

So when can we start seeing arrests?

apply that to Biden.

regardless flawed is perception.

or Hillary was quite flawed...

and this isn't over yet.

Yes, flaws are a perception - but when perception is widely shared, it means something more than just "perception". Hillary was flawed.

Biden won because Trump was so polarizing (and flawed) - people were moved to vote who either didn't normally vote, or would normally have voted Republican, and did, down ticket. I think there is a strong message there - it's not the party, it's the candidate himself and it's this combination of events that helped push Biden to victory, more than the candidate himself.

Apparently only the voters in the swing states were so moved. In fact, only the voters in a few crucial counties were so moved. The message here is the Dims are perfectly willing to commit fraud on a massive scale.

"massive" in this case was only 6 crucial counties.

apply that to Biden.

Biden received the most.

Yet Trump came in 2nd.

i am in doubt.

i want to be sure we're not destroying a country so emotional people can get rid of someone they really really really really really hate.

Isn't that exactly what is happening now, with all these baseless claims of fraud?

apply that to Biden.

Biden received the most.

Yet Trump came in 2nd.

i am in doubt.

Isn't that exactly what is happening now, with all these baseless claims of fraud?
what baseless claims are you talking about???

cause there are hundreds of claims that have a strong base,,,

Go mod something dude. You're like a waste of bytes

Time and time again you expose yourself as biased, close minded and have no business trying to be neutral

You jump to defend your lil buddies and ignore the facts this election is questionable...but you're not very bright... that's a given

Calm down. No need to get so agitated. Put the bottle down.

The problem with your statement is there are no facts. Or to put it more succinctly - each of your "facts" has either a perfectly ordinary legal explanation or is entirely untethered from reality.

When your OWN PARTY's officials, countless courts, including Trump appointed judges, and even the Trump team lawyers (who had to fess up and tell the judge that no, they weren't actually claiming fraud) are saying no evidence of widespread fraud, and you continue to claim otherwise - you need to examine your own wattage. It's low.

Listen up you goddamn fool, I have eight children and I don't drink. Obviously you do, right?

Get the fck over yourself and get past I take your dumbass serious.

If YOU can't see there are obvious issues in the elections sit your dumbass down and stfu

You don't intimidate me, never have and never will.

Save your left loon shit for your little sock puppet, crank

Done deal...got it?

This has already been debunked. You cult freaks will swallow anything as long as you like it.

It's PROVEN that the machines have an algorithm as part of their code. The ONLY reason to install an algorithm into what should merely be a tabulating exercise is to commit fraud.

So simple a moron can understand that. So, you are stupider than a moron.

But we already knew that.

Oh? What did that algorithm do? And what's your proof it did it?

A Voting machine does not need an Algorithm. It's straight up tabulation. The only reason you would put an Algorithm on a voting machine is to change votes from one candidate to another in a vote swapping scheme.

Those voting machines are actually computers containing code. All code contains algorithms. An algorithm is nothing but a method invoked to perform some mathematical or other structural operation(s).

They don't need code. That's the point. Moron.

Of course they do, ya raving lunatic. Tabulators don't have fingers to count on. Nor do they have eyeballs to detect filled in bubbles. :lmao:

Built in is code to manage counting, error handling, configuration handling, interfacing with a touch screen, interfacing with ports, printing, etc....

There's a shitload of code in that thing -- and again, ALL code in systems contain algorithms.

Now everyone here sees, you cannot say what nefarious actions your mysterious algorithm does.

Everyone here sees you can't say how you know about it.

Everyone here sees you have no proof backing your idiotic claim up.

You're done, you have nothing but meaningless words in a post.

:dance:

apply that to Biden.

Biden received the most.

Yet Trump came in 2nd.

Yeah it pretty much has. The clock has run out. The game is over. Just waiting for the ceremonies and for the weight challenged lady to start singing.

This has already been debunked. You cult freaks will swallow anything as long as you like it.

It's PROVEN that the machines have an algorithm as part of their code. The ONLY reason to install an algorithm into what should merely be a tabulating exercise is to commit fraud.

A Voting machine does not need an Algorithm. It's straight up tabulation. The only reason you would put an Algorithm on a voting machine is to change votes from one candidate to another in a vote swapping scheme.

Those voting machines are actually computers containing code. All code contains algorithms. An algorithm is nothing but a method invoked to perform some mathematical or other structural operation(s).

Sorry, that is a lie. I work in IT, and ALL CODE does not contain Algorithms.

There is no reason for an ALGORITHM in Tabulations. It's simply not necessary and you are a liar who promotes fraud.

Algorithms are used to interpret things, and make changes, such as you posting something against Biden, or about Election Fraud and Facebook's Evil Algorithm interprets what you are saying and deems it to be invalid and then censors you or places a banner over your post changing it, or it blocks it from being shared or propagated publicly.

Here is a clue....there really aren't fact checkers. It is AI based on an Algorithm.

Algorithms are used for complex interpretive tasks not tabulations.

Like here is a vote for Donald Trump + AI-Algorithm interprets it as +.30 of a vote for Biden and +.70 vote for Donald Trump....or whatever the factor applied to each vote they chose.

In this way, each vote for Trump would be shaved by .30 and given to Biden, and each full vote for Trump would be reduced to .70 of a vote.

This way 30% of the votes for Donald Trump go for Joe Biden.

Algorithms are used for things like this and vote swapping and other more complex functions, not straight tabulations.

The fact that there was an algorithm on any of these devices is evidence of fraud.

You're an idiot and a liar. I'm a coder. I've never worked on a system which didn't have algorithms. Typically, many. And no, algorithms are not only to make changes. They have many uses, including decision making. Such as on a ballot to determine which candidate's bubble was filled in; which includes no changes, only a determination.

At best, all you've ever seen is hello world. :lmao:

apply that to Biden.

Biden received the most.

Yet Trump came in 2nd.

i am in doubt.

well if the left didn't spend 4 years making up shit to be mad about trump for, then maybe i'd listen when they say there isn't fraud. wait, massive fraud. well not enough fraud to change things.

you see - that story changes.

this is the same group that feels it's ok to run roughshod in riots if you feel oppressed and not getting your way.

so their "clarity" and mine do not run parallel.

you keep screaming BELIEVE US BELIEVE US when they have never given me a reason to. (KAVANAUGH!)

they lie to get what they want. proven. the extent of the leeway you give the left is a million miles compared to not an inch for the right so forgive me, i simply don't see you viewing this from the middle but in a GET RID OF TRUMP mindset.

ie - you already say i must be QANON and a trumplican if i believe this, so you tend to categorize people to make things true, for whatever reason.

The only reason you add an algorithm to a simple tabulation machine is to alter the results you lying clod.

I didn't ask you that, ya dumbshit. :eusa_doh:

I asked you what did that algorithm do? And what's your proof it did it?

Can't you answer that?

And the answer, you fucking twat, is a simple tabulation machine SHOULD NOT HAVE AN ALGORITHM.

And again, my question wasn't should it have an algorithm or not, they were what did that algorithm do? And what's your proof it did it?

That you refuse to answer those 2 very simple questions reveals you're hiding something.

And before you repeat yet again how a tabulation machine should not have an algorithm, all coding contains algorithms. Even if such an algorithm is simply keeping a tally.

So either you can answer what did the algorithm you're complaining about do? And what's your proof it did it? Or you're full of shit, and there is no nefarious algorithm.

You are hoping that no one can answer what the algorithm did, because if they can then it reveals the cheat. That's what your line of questioning is being based upon, and that's why you don't care as to why the machine had an algorithm purpose (it didn't), so otherwise let's make sure that they don't figure out why it had the algorithm, and if they do then let's formulate a plan to deal with that finding next eh ????

Sounds like you're confessing you don't know how the machines cheated. You're claiming they cheat, but you don't know how.

A Test: HOLY COW – Ware County GA ran same number of Trump and Biden voter to test Dominion system. Biden came out ahead by 26%! WHAT???

They HAD to dump in Biden only votes! Even with the 26% cheat Biden still loses BIGLY!!

Wait
You're saying that you don't think that a half of a million people only voted for Biden with no other marks on the ballot?
Yes, he doesn't understand that midterms have lower turnouts than presidential elections because many people don't give a shit about anything other than who's running for president.

Conservatives really are as stupid as they appear.

The only reason you add an algorithm to a simple tabulation machine is to alter the results you lying clod.

I didn't ask you that, ya dumbshit. :eusa_doh:

I asked you what did that algorithm do? And what's your proof it did it?

Can't you answer that?

And the answer, you fucking twat, is a simple tabulation machine SHOULD NOT HAVE AN ALGORITHM.

And again, my question wasn't should it have an algorithm or not, they were what did that algorithm do? And what's your proof it did it?

That you refuse to answer those 2 very simple questions reveals you're hiding something.

And before you repeat yet again how a tabulation machine should not have an algorithm, all coding contains algorithms. Even if such an algorithm is simply keeping a tally.

So either you can answer what did the algorithm you're complaining about do? And what's your proof it did it? Or you're full of shit, and there is no nefarious algorithm.

You are hoping that no one can answer what the algorithm did, because if they can then it reveals the cheat. That's what your line of questioning is being based upon, and that's why you don't care as to why the machine had an algorithm purpose (it didn't), so otherwise let's make sure that they don't figure out why it had the algorithm, and if they do then let's formulate a plan to deal with that finding next eh ????

Sounds like you're confessing you don't know how the machines cheated. You're claiming they cheat, but you don't know how.

sounds like you're not even trying to participate in a conversation but just be an ass.

congrats on your phenomenal success.

A Test: HOLY COW – Ware County GA ran same number of Trump and Biden voter to test Dominion system. Biden came out ahead by 26%! WHAT???

Says a tweet. You guys are always chasing the next big 'revelation'.....after your last one fell flat.

First, there's nothing corroborating anything being said in the tweet. Second, the hand recount of the physical ballots matches the electronic numbers well over 99% accuracy. TWICE.

If dominion skewed the results to Biden by 26%, this wouldn't be the case.

Your latest 'bombshell' is falsifiable.

Says a tweet. You guys are always chasing the next big 'revelation'.....after your last one fell flat.

First, there's nothing corroborating anything being said in the tweet. Second, the hand recount of the physical ballots matches the electronic numbers well over 99% accuracy. TWICE.

If dominion skewed the results to Biden by 26%, this wouldn't be the case.

Your latest 'bombshell' is falsifiable.
BUT IT'S A BOMBSHELL I TELL YOU

I SAW IT ON THE INTERNET AND HANNITY CONFIRMED

Forum List

Back