🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ware county Georgia CPA finds sequestered Dominion machine switched vote to Biden !

No matter how much PROOF surfaces that they stole the election....they will laugh all the way to the White House, HOR and Senate if all we do is whine and play the victim card.

"When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty." ~ Thomas Jefferson
What do you suggest we do, asshole?

First, stop calling people on your side asshole (even if true)....that's counter productive

All the crying and whining in the world is NOT going to stop the Left from laughing and stealing elections.

I have an entire list of things to do.

Run a less flawed candidate.
apply that to Biden.

flaws are perception aren't they?

The fact that Biden beat Trump says it all. It's rare that an incumbent loses, but it happens. Biden wasn't even that strong a candidate.

So run a less flawed candidate.

A flawed candidate that received the most votes in history.
Damn your dumb.
More than the flawed candidate Barack Hussein.
Do you even understand that it is all but mathematically impossible for what you blindly believe happened to actually happen.

Do you understand the concept of an unprecedented election out - in fact, a record in the history of our country?

This might be beyond you, but I try to be optimistic.
It's a record amount of fraud.
LOL

You alone produce a record amount of stupid.

To date, not a single claim of fraud has been proven in a court of law, supported by evidence and defeating the scrutiny of cross examination. That's the reason Impeached Trump's farting attorney is appearing in front of state legislatures, where no one is under oath, instead of in front of judges.

No matter how much PROOF surfaces that they stole the election....they will laugh all the way to the White House, HOR and Senate if all we do is whine and play the victim card.

First, stop calling people on your side asshole (even if true)....that's counter productive

All the crying and whining in the world is NOT going to stop the Left from laughing and stealing elections.

apply that to Biden.

The fact that Biden beat Trump says it all. It's rare that an incumbent loses, but it happens. Biden wasn't even that strong a candidate.

Biden was universally disliked across America. He was not more liked than Obama, and Trump had the same approval rating as Obama when he was re-elected. Trump also received the highest number of votes for any incumbent president running for re-election.

Biden in The White House is an OBOMAnation, and does not pass the sniff test.

You Denizons of Hell better hope you can run the clock out like you are trying now, because the evidence is as plain as Hillary's Cankles.

Actually no, Biden wasn't "universally" disliked - that's rightwing spin - he was pretty much boring mainstream. In the polls he maintained good favoribility ratings. He wasn't the choice of the far left, no surprise, but a number of Republicans seemed to like him well enough as did a lot of Democrats and Independents.

Trump received the 2nd most number of votes ever.

Biden received the most.

This election saw more voters than any other in history.

Yet Trump came in 2nd.
that hasnt been determined yet,,,
It hasn't? Which states aren't done counting?

Yes, he doesn't understand that midterms have lower turnouts than presidential elections because many people don't give a shit about anything other than who's running for president.

Conservatives really are as stupid as they appear.

Poor fucking retarded Fawn.
LOL

I take that ^^^ to mean you're a conservative.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You first.

Don't need to.

Oh? Sold out to China. Sold out to corrupt Ukraine oligarchs. Son is a walking security threat. You think that's good?

Get real.

Whatever story that you think that you gave some genius response is not this story -

I find it best not to rely on stories. Personally I doubt if such a test as described in the OP was conducted since it is totally unnecessary. The proof regarding the quality of the election day totals tabulated by voting equipment is ascertained by the manual recount of ballots. So I addressed the issue based not on any story but rather through the numerical data with aid of an Excel spreadsheet. There's a reason Trump's lawyers are losing all these lawsuits. Taking these crappy stories into court without doing their homework is never going to fly.

1607374355041.png

Nope. First off, its a tweet. Not a 'bombshell'. Nothing in the tweet has been corroborated.

Second, Georgia has done hand recounts of the physical ballots. They matched the electric vote tallies with more than 99% accuracy. Which obviously wouldn't be the case if the ballots were 'skewed' to Biden by 26%.

The Tweet is factually unfounded.....and falsifiable by the hand recounts.

You guys aren't really trying, you're just going through the motions like robots. You'd be calling it "Fraudgate" if you truly believed and were serious about it.

You first.

Don't need to.

Oh? Sold out to China. Sold out to corrupt Ukraine oligarchs. Son is a walking security threat. You think that's good?

Get real.

Of course she thinks it's good.

As long as it damages America.....

apply that to Biden.

Biden was universally disliked across America. He was not more liked than Obama, and Trump had the same approval rating as Obama when he was re-elected. Trump also received the highest number of votes for any incumbent president running for re-election.

You Denizons of Hell better hope you can run the clock out like you are trying now, because the evidence is as plain as Hillary's Cankles.

Actually no, Biden wasn't "universally" disliked - that's rightwing spin - he was pretty much boring mainstream. In the polls he maintained good favoribility ratings. He wasn't the choice of the far left, no surprise, but a number of Republicans seemed to like him well enough as did a lot of Democrats and Independents.

Biden received the most.

Yet Trump came in 2nd.

The only ones in doubt are the Qanon Trumplicans.
i am in doubt.

i don't follow qanon at all nor consider myself a trumplican.

i want to be sure we're not destroying a country so emotional people can get rid of someone they really really really really really hate.

Isn't that exactly what is happening now, with all these baseless claims of fraud?
well if the left didn't spend 4 years making up shit to be mad about trump for, then maybe i'd listen when they say there isn't fraud. wait, massive fraud. well not enough fraud to change things.

you see - that story changes.

this is the same group that feels it's ok to run roughshod in riots if you feel oppressed and not getting your way.

so their "clarity" and mine do not run parallel.

you keep screaming BELIEVE US BELIEVE US when they have never given me a reason to. (KAVANAUGH!)

they lie to get what they want. proven. the extent of the leeway you give the left is a million miles compared to not an inch for the right so forgive me, i simply don't see you viewing this from the middle but in a GET RID OF TRUMP mindset.

ie - you already say i must be QANON and a trumplican if i believe this, so you tend to categorize people to make things true, for whatever reason.

First of all, who is "you"?

It isn't me.

I've made my opinions known multiple times on Kavanaugh and on riots so I'm not going to repeat myself endlessly. I also don't think I've accused you of Qanon or called you a Trumplican (unless in anger when we were fighting).

The problem with labels is we aren't hearing what we each have to say. There ARE whackos who truly seem to believe Qanon, but I don't consider you in that category.

I am also not viewing this from the middle (nor do I think you are) - you have stated you are a right-winger, and I have stated I am a left winger, and our views towards Trump are likely partially influenced by how his agenda reflects our values.

That said - it should not have much effect on whether or not there was fraud, or so it would seem to me. Fraud is verifiable, illegal and actionable and election fraud is taken very seriously with stiff penalties.

IF there was evidence supporting widespread fraud, as the Team Trump claims, why isn't the DoJ going after it? Why aren't the Republicans in charge of those elections, and their governors going after it? Why did Rudy back down before the judge and say no fraud?

There are so many ordinary election reasons given for what is claimed to be evidence of "fraud", most notably in the recent argument, "suitcases" of ballots hidden under the table utilizing a brief segment of survellience footage that would have covered the entire process. Why did they ONLY show that segment? Because the entire footage would have shown that those ballot containers contained ballots that had been processed earlier in the day and placed in those containers to be scanned later - all under the eyes of observers.

With stuff like that - it really doesn't matter how I feel about Trump (hell, I accepted the results of 2016, even though I didn't LIKE it) - it's where the law and evidence just aren't meeting.

You first.

Don't need to.

Get real.

That's your opinion West...not one I share, other than his son is a train wreck, but then again, I'm not impressed with the Trump children either. Fortunately, none of them were on the ticket.

That said - it should not have much effect on whether or not there was fraud, or so it would seem to me. Fraud is verifiable, illegal and actionable and election fraud is taken very seriously with stiff penalties.
IF there was evidence supporting widespread fraud, as the Team Trump claims, why isn't the DoJ going after it? Why aren't the Republicans in charge of those elections, and their governors going after it? Why did Rudy back down before the judge and say no fraud?

DUMB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROCK ON A BEACH DUMB !!!

This man named coyote has ZERO CLUE that mountains of fraud occur daily....that is never discovered.
Also no clue whatsoever that a Deep State Establishment could exist.
And no clue that Communists masquerading as Republicans are part of it all.

Just WOW

apply that to Biden.

Biden received the most.

Yet Trump came in 2nd.

Yeah it pretty much has. The clock has run out. The game is over. Just waiting for the ceremonies and for the weight challenged lady to start singing.
the clocks isnt even close,,, we got another month if not more,,

We're witnessing.....

FRAUDGATE !!!

About fucking time.

Makes it official, right up there with all the Obama-gate(s), Pizzagate and all the great gates the GOP have tried but failed to produce much of anything.

Like Russia Russia Russia you dumb downed blind dumb fck? Lol you need to cuddle with that Coyote dude

apply that to Biden.

Biden received the most.

Yet Trump came in 2nd.

Yeah it pretty much has. The clock has run out. The game is over. Just waiting for the ceremonies and for the weight challenged lady to start singing.

Enough states have certified already to put good old Joe over 270.

apply that to Biden.

Biden received the most.

Yet Trump came in 2nd.

We really don't.

Safe Harbor is tomorrow. The electoral college votes on Monday.

Anyone telling you you've got 'tons of time' is selling you something.

apply that to Biden.

Biden received the most.

Yet Trump came in 2nd.

We really don't.

Safe Harbor is tomorrow. The electoral college votes on Monday.

Anyone telling you you've got 'tons of time' is selling you something.
safe harbors a bad hook to hang your hat,, the count isnt until jan. theres a lot more rules in the book,,

Nope. First off, its a tweet. Not a 'bombshell'. Nothing in the tweet has been corroborated.

Second, Georgia has done hand recounts of the physical ballots. They matched the electric vote tallies with more than 99% accuracy. Which obviously wouldn't be the case if the ballots were 'skewed' to Biden by 26%.

The Tweet is factually unfounded.....and falsifiable by the hand recounts.
What about where they didn't do recounts? I think that was the point.

Forum List

Back