🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Warmers are Neurotic Basket Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crichton has TWO University Degrees

Wikipedia,

"He obtained his bachelor's degree in biological anthropology summa cum laude in 1964[15] and was initiated into the Phi Beta Kappa Society.[15] He received a Henry Russell Shaw Traveling Fellowship from 1964 to 1965 and was a visiting lecturer in Anthropology at the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom in 1965.[15] Crichton later enrolled at Harvard Medical School."

A very talented man with many achievements in the Novel and entertainment industry.

He created ER directed several movies wrote screenplay for Jurassic Park and wrote good science fiction.

"wrote 26 novels, including: The Andromeda Strain (1969), The Terminal Man (1972), The Great Train Robbery (1975), Congo (1980), Sphere (1987), Jurassic Park (1990), Rising Sun (1992), Disclosure (1994), The Lost World (1995), Airframe (1996), Timeline (1999), Prey (2002), State of Fear (2004) and Next (2006)."

"In 1973, he wrote and directed Westworld, the first film to utilize 2D computer-generated imagery. He also directed: Coma (1978), The First Great Train Robbery (1979), Looker (1981) and Runaway (1984). He was the creator of the television series ER (1994–2009), and several of his novels were adapted into films, most notably the Jurassic Park franchise."

He has credibility in his views as an educated man.
Absolutely.

Exactly. He is guzzling down their Kool-Aid and doesn't even realize how big of a dupe that makes him.... all he can say is but but but consensus. Sad.

It is why I wonder if people like PV system, Abu Afak are self aware since they seem completely oblivious in how they are making colossus fools of themselves in public.

So you are saying ice core data showing climate fluctuations is irrelevant? Really?

He is that stupid it is why I mock them more and more as their obvious lack of critical thinking is more and more obvious.

They are so stuck on ideology, propaganda and consensus nonsense to grow scientifically they say the same shit over and over even when conclusively corrected they go on and on anyway.

That is why they are still in the 1980's.

It is why I wonder if people like PV system, Abu Afak are self aware since they seem completely oblivious in how they are making colossus fools of themselves in public.
Delusions of grandeur. Walter Mitty syndrome. They think they are saving the planet.

Delusions of grandeur. Walter Mitty syndrome. They think they are saving the planet.

They were showed up in the Where is the Climate Emergency? post I made months ago in which they NEVER addressed the CONTENT of the article which draws from NASA, NOAA Satellite data and so on.

It is now my favorite fly paper post exposing their dearth of counterpoints against it since they can't address it, so they beat around the bushes with largely inflated and often stupid "emergency climate" claims instead.

They have been defeated long ago but they never realize it because their live in a fantasy world easily manipulated by numerous media lies.

They are afraid to admit their own ignorance.

On numerous occasions I have noted that I am not an expert. So, I make it a point to ask. I’m not afraid of reaching a preliminary conclusion only to have it shot down. That’s part of the learning curve as I see things.

But guys like babu dumfuk are stubbornly afraid
of admitting that there are things they don’t know. They can’t even admit that while “consensus” has value in science, it doesn’t GOVERN science.

Wrong. I shared the contention of a scientist (because I consider medical doctors to be scientists) and that is fact. That he shared his contention with a think tank doesn’t change its value at all.

You are desperately clinging to a naive and erroneous belief. As many have already advised you, science is not governed by consensus. Never has been and never will be. And that’s a very good thing.
He's an author and filmmaker, given up his MD.
What "you consider" a scientists is Irrelevant/riDICKulous. :^)
On this issue, in fact, Climate Scientists are the people who count the most.
And among them the consensus (which is the RESULT OF Science work) is even higher: Probably 99%.

I am far more qualified than he, your pathetic Desperado forced Google search.
That search Only because you Could Not refute MY reasoning.

It was True an not even debatable....
Thus your Non-responseS.
`

Last edited:
He's an author and filmmaker, given up his MD.
What "you consider" a scientists is Irrelevant/riDICKulous. :^)
On this issue, in fact, Climate Scientists are the people who count the most.
And among them the consensus (which is the RESULT OF Science work) is even higher: Probably 99%.

I am far more qualified than he, your pathetic Desperado forced Google search.
That search Only because you Could Not refute MY reasoning.

It was True an not even debatable....
Thus your Non-responseS.
`
If climate scientists are the only ones who count, you retard, then stop projecting your fantasies about “consensus” by counting non climate scientists.

In any event, babu, your retardation has occluded your ability to see. Your “reasoning” [sic] remains self refuting. But, ok. Muddle on little twit. 👍

If climate scientists are the only ones who count, you retard, then stop projecting your fantasies about “consensus” by counting non climate scientists.

In any event, babu, your retardation has occluded your ability to see. Your “reasoning” [sic] remains self refuting. But, ok. Muddle on little twit. 👍
Your only 'rebuttal was by a author/filmaker/former MD, you pathetic POS!
And I repeat, even when one uses no sources, you cannot refute my reasoning on what Consensus means to science.
It is the basis/support/affirmation all Scientific theories.

You are NOTHING but a filthy-mouthed argumentative RW moron with No sci knowledge at all. Zero.
You had to google a filmmaker for 'rebuttal'!

Last-word away but I am done with you again for now BOY.
`

Your only 'rebuttal was by a author/filmaker/former MD, you pathetic POS!
And I repeat, even when one uses no sources, you cannot refute my reasoning on what Consensus means to science.
It is the basis/support/affirmation all Scientific theories.

You are NOTHING but a filthy-mouthed argumentative RW moron with No sci knowledge at all. Zero.
You had to google a filmmaker for 'rebuttal'!

Last-word away but I am done with you again for now BOY.
`
Wrong again. I also cited Copernicus.

But aside from your reliance on fallacy, you have nothing intelligent to contribute, babu dumfuk.

I don’t care if you reply. I don’t care if you put me on ignore, little girl. It doesn’t matter. You don’t matter. 👍

Data is never irrelevant. We live in a logical universe where every effect had a cause. I'm worried about you.

What else have you been told to believe that you blindly accept?
Then I will post some data on the mating habits of the Alaskan moose.

Lol

The easter bunny. Lol
I figured that out on my own when I was 5. The same time I figured out there was no Santa or Tooth Fairy. That cost me some money too.

Anyway I would be ashamed if I knew as little about the earth's climate as you do and said I believe this because I was told to believe it. That's not a good look.

I figured that out on my own when I was 5. The same time I figured out there was no Santa or Tooth Fairy. That cost me some money too.

Anyway I would be ashamed if I knew as little about the earth's climate as you do and said I believe this because I was told to believe it. That's not a good look.
You are a moron because you are so stupid on this issue

Let's just do this

I already covered this. Science isn't determined by consensus.
It's determined by facts, all of which say you're completely wrong.

Your idiot theory does not explain the directly observed stratospheric cooling, so it's wrong.

Your idiot theory does not explain the directly observed increased in backradiation, so it's wrong.

Your idiot theory does not explain the directly observed polar amplificiation, so it's wrong.

Your idiot theory does not explain the directly observed decrease in outgoing longwave in the GHG bands, so it's wrong.

This isn't a debate. The facts say you're wrong, so you're wrong. No amount of Gish galloping and spamming graphs will change that.

And your idiot theory has nothing backing it up. "IT'S A NATURAL CYCLE!" is just handwaving, the invoking of magic. Natural cycles have causes. Neither you nor any denier can explain what's driving this current "natural cycle". It's very definitely not the sun, since temperature have been skyrocketing as solar output has decreased.

The point is the geologic record is littered with warming trends like today, dummy.
You just won't give up your "forest fires used to always be naturally-caused, therefore humans can't cause forest fires!" argument, despite the whole world laughing at it.

You are one persistently stupid cult imbecile. The average second-grader understands why you're being an idiot, but you can't grasp it. You really shouldn't be bothering the adults.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back