Warmonger Biden calls Putin a “killer” with no soul...Russia recalls ambassador, Is Biden going to get us Nuked?

How many wars did Barry and Biden start? 5?

Holy shit.

Biden makes Trump look like Mr Rodgers in comparison.
Clearly Joe doesn't have a sense of right or wrong anymore.
He says exactly what's on his mind....what's left of it that is.
Problem is....he can't remember much anymore.....so he just blurts out bullshit.
Trump would try to be diplomatic...but Biden can't.

If by diplomatic you mean a quick BJ in the Oval Office before the photo op, then yeah, Trump would be hella diplomatic!

same as kameltoe missing a bit on the chin and it shows up in a pic? right? yup, this twat would make a super sucker diplomat

Everything PROGS have said about Trump they've since MOST LITERALLY supported in Biden.

The difference is it never applied to Trump but always applies to Biden & the Democrats, not Trump. This has been going on since at least Russia Russia Russia.

You asshole PROGS told us everyday how Trump was the laughing stock of the world. To a conservative that meant Trump doesn't play no game, he was not part of the establishment, and you can bet your ASS leaders running other countries took him seriously. America first fuckers, you rejected it.

Now look what you did PROGS, I'll bet you don't even see it. World leaders know who Biden is, they know he's a fraud, a puppet, and a working stiff who should only be concerned with the most basic living tasks like doing his laundry under supervision.

So yeah, China and Russia are calling us a spectacle, because that's EXACTLY what we've become. Wouldn't it be a twist if China and the like, who have gotten rich off the Biden family says fuck you Biden, we have bigger plans now, since you're country and POTUS have become such fuck ups? Next thing you know they strong-arm the USA into doing things against our interests because Biden admin. exposed and exploited our weakness. Suddenly Biden goes from China needs your legislation to do what the fuck we say & we're not asking.

Nice job PROGS.

Last edited:
Joe is like Ma in The Golden Girls. She had a stroke and it wiped out her sense of what can be said, and what can't. So she blurts out shit all the time that is cringeworthy. Joe is Ma.

American presidents are supposed to call bloody dictators out for what they are. People who are surprised by this are the dolts who never paid attention to politics until their favorite TV star decided to run for president.

Really? When did FDR call out Uncle Joe Stalin?

When did B. Hussein O. call out the Castro Brothers when he was slumming it in Havana?

1616371603062.png

War! War! War!

*****SMILE*****

:tank:

American presidents are supposed to call bloody dictators out for what they are. People who are surprised by this are the dolts who never paid attention to politics until their favorite TV star decided to run for president.

Really? When did FDR call out Uncle Joe Stalin?

When did B. Hussein O. call out the Castro Brothers when he was slumming it in Havana?
Oh look there's one now. Don't try to bring up historical examples anymore. You're just not that good at it.

Nuked, over an insult? I don't think so. Putin isn't as crazy as the Orange Baboon-God was, and he knows Sleepy Old Uncle Joe isn't going to launch on him.
Yeah..right....idiot..Trump started zero wars.....Biden is already starting another in Syria.

If Trump almost got us all melted because of little rocket man....Biden is doing the same with Poooooootin.
No because Putin is not that stupid. He knows that if he launched nukes on us we will blat russia with nukes too. We we in greater danger when trump was sucking Putins dick. That's why Putin was able to put bountys on American soldiers/
I thought the Democrats were taking the nuclear codes away from the Fucktard due to him being an idiot...

If Trump almost got us all melted because of little rocket man....Biden is doing the same with Poooooootin.
No because Putin is not that stupid. He knows that if he launched nukes on us we will blat russia with nukes too. We we in greater danger when trump was sucking Putins dick. That's why Putin was able to put bountys on American soldiers/
I thought the Democrats were taking the nuclear codes away from the Fucktard due to him being an idiot...

They were. Biden probably isnt even allowed to use the microwave.

They were. Biden probably isnt even allowed to use the microwave.

I guess if your ass was dumb enough to vote for trump twice, you'll believe anything.

Joe is like Ma in The Golden Girls. She had a stroke and it wiped out her sense of what can be said, and what can't. So she blurts out shit all the time that is cringeworthy. Joe is Ma.
I like that show, GG. But I don't think Joe is anywhere near as cool as Ma. Ma rules.

The demoncat cartel won’t be able to push Putin around

Forum List

Back