🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Warrant Shows Hillary Sent 27 Classified Emails to Huma, and FBI Expects More

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
To say she is too important to prosecute means there is no justice, and the DC elite can do whatever lawbreaking they wish.

A federal court on Tuesday released the search warrant documents filed by the FBI to access a laptop used by disgraced ex-Rep. Anthony Weiner and his estranged wife, Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin, revealing new details about why the bureau revisited the email case just days before the presidential election.

The FBI’s earlier investigation found “27 email chains containing classified information” that were exchanged between Clinton and Abedin, and investigators wanted to see what was also on the Abedin-Weiner laptop, according to the government affidavit unsealed Tuesday. That laptop, the FBI noted, “was never authorized for the storage or transmission of classified or national defense information,” according to the application for the warrant, which was partially redacted.

FBI warrant released in Clinton email case

But she didn't know they were classified because the emails weren't filled in red letters with "TOP SECRET, DO NOT SHARE, THIS MEANS YOU TOO HILLARY".

Which I assume is a violation of the law
But since the clintons never get prosecuted
The dems will be able to say their home boy
is squeaky clean.

Well we can only hope that Bill's wifes luck changes on Jan 20th, 2017... Too many of us, if she is not reprimanded in some way justice will not be served... For the damage she has done in the last 30 years, she has to be held responsible...

is squeaky clean.
The system is already shown it is rigged so the elite are immune to the law. If I did what she did I would have had my security clearance suspended immediately, and then prosecution would have started. Just as it has for other "little people".

And the left obviously love having the rich elite immune from the law.

Interesting article...

It says that only 4 of those 27 email chains remain SECRET.... I wonder what was in the 23 email chains that were declassified since then?

To say she is too important to prosecute means there is no justice, and the DC elite can do whatever lawbreaking they wish.

A federal court on Tuesday released the search warrant documents filed by the FBI to access a laptop used by disgraced ex-Rep. Anthony Weiner and his estranged wife, Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin, revealing new details about why the bureau revisited the email case just days before the presidential election.

The FBI’s earlier investigation found “27 email chains containing classified information” that were exchanged between Clinton and Abedin, and investigators wanted to see what was also on the Abedin-Weiner laptop, according to the government affidavit unsealed Tuesday. That laptop, the FBI noted, “was never authorized for the storage or transmission of classified or national defense information,” according to the application for the warrant, which was partially redacted.

How's those indictments coming along?

Hillary still has not turned them all over.

Interesting article...

It says that only 4 of those 27 email chains remain SECRET.... I wonder what was in the 23 email chains that were declassified since then?
State Dept went on a declassification spree when this story hit the fan.

link?

Interesting article...

the state dept can NOT declassify anything they did not classify in the first place, that's the LAW.... these classifications of the stuff in the 27 were done by other intelligence agencies and THEY and they alone, are the only ones that could declassify them. Stop lying...or passing along faux news....

Interesting article...

the state dept can NOT declassify anything they did not classify in the first place, that's the LAW.... these classifications of the stuff in the 27 were done by other intelligence agencies and THEY and they alone, are the only ones that could declassify them. Stop lying...or passing along faux news....
State Dept may declassify documents. How do you know who classified the 27 documents?

Mandatory Declassification Review: U.S. Department of State - Freedom of Information Act

link?
FBI and State Department say there was no quid pro quo over Clinton email - CNNPolitics.com

America indicted her last month.

upload_2016-12-22_13-23-22.png

is squeaky clean.
The system is already shown it is rigged so the elite are immune to the law. If I did what she did I would have had my security clearance suspended immediately, and then prosecution would have started. Just as it has for other "little people".

And the left obviously love having the rich elite immune from the law.
I had a high security clearance during vietnam.
although what I know is simple, if I said it on the internet I would be in jail.

Interesting article...

You know Nixon never even sent a classified mail to anyone, he just "lied" about a break in

Last edited:

Forum List

Back