Warren Growing More Desperate

Warren: Part of Trump's Election Was 'Ugly Stew of Racism' - Blaming Other Religions and Races 'A Big Part' - Breitbart

Dances-With-One-Trick-Pony is fresh out of ideas, and if she had the figure for it she'd be flashing her breasts on MSNBC in a desperate bid to stop even democrats from forgetting about her.

Since when is stating a fact "desperate?"

Also, a recent study proves that Trump supporters are racist degenerate scum.
Study: racism and sexism predict support for Trump much more than economic dissatisfaction

It's not fact, snowflake. It's fake news.

I knew it was just a matter of time before that moonbat would start regurgitating the same crap they were spewing before the election. lol

Democrats never learn from their mistakes.

Warren: Part of Trump's Election Was 'Ugly Stew of Racism' - Blaming Other Religions and Races 'A Big Part' - Breitbart

Dances-With-One-Trick-Pony is fresh out of ideas, and if she had the figure for it she'd be flashing her breasts on MSNBC in a desperate bid to stop even democrats from forgetting about her.

Study: racism and sexism predict support for Trump much more than economic dissatisfaction

Prove that it's "fake news," conservative fuckboy.

Prove that it's "fake news," conservative fuckboy.

Every leftwing "study" is fake news. It's also fake science. The primary evidence that it's fake is the author's believe that they can determine who is racist or sexist. That's nothing but contempt for people who disagree with their agenda.

Seeing Warren waxing so eloquent on ALL Trump voters being racists, it was an absolute pleasure. This is how and why democrats lost last time. I hope they keep it up.

Trump was elected because the Democrats nominated a lousy candidate who ran a horrible campaign Warren and the other loons can deny this all they wish it won't make it any less true.

Trump distinguished himself from the rest of the GOP field by taking the most extreme stances against minorities, women, and foreigners. And by using the most extreme and despicable tactics (ie: Cruz's dad murdered JFK) which made the frothing GOP base swoon. That's why you're seeing such mass protesting. Trump won by appealing to the worst of humanity.

All your little bullshit about "jobs" and "law and order?" EVERYONE in the GOP field was promising that. But Trump, a complete joke and least popular of the field at the beginning, knew what conservative voters really wanted to hear.
200.gif

Trump distinguished himself from the rest of the GOP field by taking the most extreme stances against minorities, women, and foreigners. And by using the most extreme and despicable tactics (ie: Cruz's dad murdered JFK) which made the frothing GOP base swoon. That's why you're seeing such mass protesting. Trump won by appealing to the worst of humanity.

All your little bullshit about "jobs" and "law and order?" EVERYONE in the GOP field was promising that. But Trump, a complete joke and least popular of the field at the beginning, knew what conservative voters really wanted to hear.
I thought right wing extremists hated JFK....

Oops.

I thought right wing extremists hated JFK....

Oops.
What you drunk fool? How about you just funny my posts and stop yourself from replying :thup:

Trump was elected on a wave of fear against Muslims, Mexicans, and black people. That cannot be denied.

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung, want to pull up tough
'Cause you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh baby, I want to get wit'cha
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But with that butt you got makes (me so horny)
Ooh, Rump-o'-smooth-skin
You say you want to get in my Benz?
Well, use me, use me
'Cause you ain't that average groupie
I've seen her dancin'
To hell with romancin'
She's sweat, wet,
Got it goin' like a turbo 'Vette
I'm tired of magazines
Sayin' flat butts are the thing
Take the average black man and ask him that
She gotta pack much back
So, fellas (Yeah) Fellas (Yeah)
Has your girlfriend got the butt? (Hell yeah)
Tell 'em to shake it (Shake it) Shake it (Shake it)
Shake that healthy butt
Baby got back (L.A. fits with the Oakland booty)

Democrats are doubling down on a strategy that has lost them all three branches of Government. Identity Politics is the great divider in this country.

Forum List

Back