Warren Supporters Can't Name Her Accomplishments

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Ya gotta get some really far out lies Fauxahontas to keep the media happy...afterall the MSM looks more and more like they want you as VP on the Kamalatoe/Fauxahontas ticket....black (almost) native American 1024 of your team....and WOMEN (PROVE IT!!!)....another wet dream for the party of INFANTICIDE!

I just like here...well...because. She makes sense...I get free healthcare, free college education, and a guaranteed income of at least $15 an hour. And the best part is that the rich will pay for it. PAYBACK TIME!!!

Uh boy
the one guy we need a loving woman to take care of us ....We're going down

But does she have a slogan with the inclusive feeeelz.......... like for instance "kill all white cis gender males "

Dog food made out of a bugs and highly processed "vegetable" based ingredients in every pot !!!

If she promises me a free pony Im with her

I noticed her eyes are bugging out a lot more lately. That's a sign of instability. If I start seeing foam coming from her mouth or she starts doing her tribes ancestral dances before the next debate, then I'll really start worrying. But right now, she seems to be fitting in with the rest of those mental patients just fine. Hell, there are even those that go so far as to call her brilliant. Too crazy. Democrats are a danger to our country. Viva Trump, KAG.

I noticed her eyes are bugging out a lot more lately. That's a sign of instability. If I start seeing foam coming from her mouth or she starts doing her tribes ancestral dances before the next debate, then I'll really start worrying. But right now, she seems to be fitting in with the rest of those mental patients just fine. Hell, there are even those that go so far as to call her brilliant. Too crazy. Democrats are a danger to our country. Viva Trump, KAG.

It creates a lot of stress to pretend to be something you aren't.

Mrs. Warren isn't a native American and never was. Yet, she used this to get a choice job at Harvard, one which was targeted to help some squaw living in a teepee to buy formula for her papoose.

But Warren said she was a squaw and took the gig.

Decades of lying is hard to walk back.

Warren would be better advised to just be true to herself, and just act like the rich Bostonian broad she actually is, a modern day Margaret Drysdale. Mrs. Drysdale wouldn't have drank beer out of a can I don't think.

Forum List

Back