Warrior Trump - Afraid of Megan Kelly....

Mertex

Cat Lady =^..^=
Apr 27, 2013
Trump claims to be the great "Hero" who is going to face all our enemies and tear them down....but.... he's afraid of Megan Kelly. He has told Faux News that he won't attend the debate unless they remove Megan Kelly.... wonder what this ferocious leader would do if a leader of an enemy country dared to confront him? Run and hide?

"You know, what we know is Megyn Kelly is totally obsessed with Mr. Trump," Lewandowski said. "She’s on show after show about why the media shouldn’t be having him on television."
Donald Trump will skip Fox News's debate because of Megyn Kelly

Good question. Wonder if Trump would draw a line in the sand, warn his adversary, and then do nothing when the adversary virtually tells him to stick his line up his ass?

It seem that Trump and President Obama have something in common when it come to Fox News, so it is possible Trump could be more like President Obama than his ( Trump ) supporters want to admit...

and just look at all the free air time he is getting with this stunt.

Trump claims to be the great "Hero" who is going to face all our enemies and tear them down....but.... he's afraid of Megan Kelly. He has told Faux News that he won't attend the debate unless they remove Megan Kelly.... wonder what this ferocious leader would do if a leader of an enemy country dared to confront him? Run and hide?

"You know, what we know is Megyn Kelly is totally obsessed with Mr. Trump," Lewandowski said. "She’s on show after show about why the media shouldn’t be having him on television."

trump-eagle-03a.gif

"Brave Sir Rumpy ran away, he boldly ran away...
When Megyn Kelly reared her head
He bravely turned his tail and fled,
Yes, brave Sir Rumpy turned about
And gallantly he chickened out;
Bravely taking to his feet
He beat a very brave retreat
Bravest of the brave, brave Sir Rumpy.... "

:gay:

Oh please. Trump is right to walk away. This entire debate was designed to bring him down. It was the set ups of all set ups. The way to fight back is reduce the viewership. That means not giving FOX the sacrifice they wanted to televise.

Good question. Wonder if Trump would draw a line in the sand, warn his adversary, and then do nothing when the adversary virtually tells him to stick his line up his ass?

It seem that Trump and President Obama have something in common when it come to Fox News, so it is possible Trump could be more like President Obama than his ( Trump ) supporters want to admit...

First of all, you misspelled Faux......and no, Obama isn't afraid of Faux News.....he just refuses to participate in an interview with a totally Republican biased network that calls itself "fair and balanced" when everyone knows it is totally right biased.

Faux News has not been unfair to Trump......Megan's questions were about Trump's exact tweets....so no, there is no comparison. Obama is the real deal, not some blowhard that acts tough and then gives in fear of a woman who embarrassed him and put him on the spot by quoting his own statements on a Republican biased TV station.

Oh please. Trump is right to walk away. This entire debate was designed to bring him down. It was the set ups of all set ups. The way to fight back is reduce the viewership. That means not giving FOX the sacrifice they wanted to televise.

Again, you're saying here's a guy who wants to run the country ---- yet melts down at a troll tweet. Doesn't that portend well for dealing with Vlad the Imputiner and Raúl Castro and Hassan Rouhani and Dim Dong Ding.

What if those guys have..... Twitter accounts? :ack-1:

Aaronleland summed it up perfectly yesterday:

I'll take out ISIS. I'll meet Putin face to face.
I'll make Mexico pay for the wall. I'll... is that Megyn Kelly? :scared1:

Last edited:

Bwahahaha.....I thought most Republican/conservatives thought that Faux was "fair and balanced"? Why would Faux want to bring him down? Aren't the majority of Trump supporters "Republican"? I thought Republicans supported other Republicans, especially Faux?

The truth is Trump is afraid that he will be confronted with many of his controversial statements and he'll be standing there with egg on his face....not that his supporters will care, so what is he afraid of?

First of all, you misspelled Faux......and no, Obama isn't afraid of Faux News.....he just refuses to participate in an interview with a totally Republican biased network that calls itself "fair and balanced" when everyone knows it is totally right biased.

Faux News has not been unfair to Trump......Megan's questions were about Trump's exact tweets....so no, there is no comparison. Obama is the real deal, not some blowhard that acts tough and then gives in fear of a woman who embarrassed him and put him on the spot by quoting his own statements on a Republican biased TV station.

>> Lewandowski stated that Megyn had a ‘rough couple of days after that last debate’ and he ‘would hate to have her go through that again.’ <<

Nice moderator you've got there Fox..... would be a shame if something were to ah, .... happen to her..."
mob.gif

No, President Obama did a interview with Fox News ( I am spelling it correctly and please drop the partisan bullshit with me ) but it still does not negate the fact that his own staff have utter stuff about Fox News that even News Agencies like ABC took offense to, so President Obama and Trump have something in common.

You might want to ignore the fact that President Obama is thin skin just like Trump, but I will not...

>> Lewandowski stated that Megyn had a ‘rough couple of days after that last debate’ and he ‘would hate to have her go through that again.’ <<

Nice moderator you've got there Fox..... would be a shame if something were to ah, .... happen to her..."
mob.gif

What a pussy excuse..........the truth is he is afraid that many of his controversial statements will be brought up and he won't be able to defend himself.....and that's the kind of person so many uninformed support! :ack-1:

mob.gif

What a pussy excuse..........the truth is he is afraid that many of his controversial statements will be brought up and he won't be able to defend himself.....and that's the kind of person so many uninformed support! :ack-1:

Let them support him and let the voter make the choice in the general election.

To me he is a loser and would be a horrible President, and the country would be better off going with one term of Sanders than electing Trump, but that is my opinion.

No, President Obama did a interview with Fox News ( I am spelling it correctly and please drop the partisan bullshit with me ) but it still does not negate the fact that his own staff have utter stuff about Fox News that even News Agencies like ABC took offense to, so President Obama and Trump have something in common.

You might want to ignore the fact that President Obama is thin skin just like Trump, but I will not...

No, you're still spelling it wrong......it's been proven they really are Faux News.....and everything that Obama said about Faux is the truth, so quit the partisan bullshit with me! Trump will appear on Faux News if they remove Megan Kelly.......Obama will not appear on Faux regardless.....so, if you want to stretch the facts to suit your partisan belief....go ahead and say they have something in common.

No, you're still spelling it wrong......it's been proven they really are Faux News.....and everything that Obama said about Faux is the truth, so quit the partisan bullshit with me! Trump will appear on Faux News if they remove Megan Kelly.......Obama will not appear on Faux regardless.....so, if you want to stretch the facts to suit your partisan belief....go ahead and say they have something in common.

If you want to write like a Partisan whore by all means then do it but the reality is Fox News is not spelled the way you are spelling it and only MSNBC and Democracy Now viewers spell it that way.

Also President Obama did a Interview with Bill O'Reilly, so I guess he did do a interview with Fox in the past or were you too far up his ass to remember that interview?

Also it was not the truth what his staff said and even ABC News took offense to what his staff member said in the past, but of course a partisan whore would never see it that way, right?

So with that you have a lot in common with Trump seeing you both live in a delusional world and not in reality!

Megan Kelly is not an "enemy" she is a self serving media personality. Trump has chosen not to join in the "debate" wherein Kelly is focused on zingers rather than discussing issues voters want to hear. Trump's decision to skip the Megan Show and do a Townhall is a good one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back