Warrior Trump - Afraid of Megan Kelly....

Trump claims to be the great "Hero" who is going to face all our enemies and tear them down....but.... he's afraid of Megan Kelly. He has told Faux News that he won't attend the debate unless they remove Megan Kelly.... wonder what this ferocious leader would do if a leader of an enemy country dared to confront him? Run and hide?

"You know, what we know is Megyn Kelly is totally obsessed with Mr. Trump," Lewandowski said. "She’s on show after show about why the media shouldn’t be having him on television."
Donald Trump will skip Fox News's debate because of Megyn Kelly

How is Trump running and hiding? He's still going to be on national TV. He told Kelly to go F herself and I would have done the same thing.

Trump's bully coward tactics will not work on the world stage. Even the Bangladesh leader will laugh at him and tell him to fuck off. China and Iran, forgetaboutit. Putin, that turd is just waiting and praying for the chance to fuck Trump up, and Putin isn't even a religious guy.

First of all, you misspelled Faux......and no, Obama isn't afraid of Faux News.....he just refuses to participate in an interview with a totally Republican biased network that calls itself "fair and balanced" when everyone knows it is totally right biased.

Faux News has not been unfair to Trump......Megan's questions were about Trump's exact tweets....so no, there is no comparison. Obama is the real deal, not some blowhard that acts tough and then gives in fear of a woman who embarrassed him and put him on the spot by quoting his own statements on a Republican biased TV station.

No, President Obama did a interview with Fox News ( I am spelling it correctly and please drop the partisan bullshit with me ) but it still does not negate the fact that his own staff have utter stuff about Fox News that even News Agencies like ABC took offense to, so President Obama and Trump have something in common.

You might want to ignore the fact that President Obama is thin skin just like Trump, but I will not...

No, you're still spelling it wrong......it's been proven they really are Faux News.....and everything that Obama said about Faux is the truth, so quit the partisan bullshit with me! Trump will appear on Faux News if they remove Megan Kelly.......Obama will not appear on Faux regardless.....so, if you want to stretch the facts to suit your partisan belief....go ahead and say they have something in common.

If you want to write like a Partisan whore by all means then do it but the reality is Fox News is not spelled the way you are spelling it and only MSNBC and Democracy Now viewers spell it that way.

You call it what you want, I'll call it by what it is. So why are you offended by it? Are you a Faux Newsbot?

It must be stated over and over again: the Fox News Channel is not a news channel. It's a Republican party propaganda channel. As such, its first amendment right to say whatever it likes ought to be protected, but not its "right" to call itself "news". That's false advertising, and it ought to be outlawed by whoever regulates such things.

Perhaps if they changed the name to the Republican News Channel (RNC for short), there would be no complaint. Until they do, however, they need to be called out by the rest of us for exactly what they are.

Fox News's faux news | Brad Friedman

Also President Obama did a Interview with Bill O'Reilly, so I guess he did do a interview with Fox in the past or were you too far up his ass to remember that interview?
I know he did, and he learned quickly that they only wanted to attack him, not really do an interview. Are you that far up Faux News' ass to get this upset over me calling Faux News by its true name?

Also it was not the truth what his staff said and even ABC News took offense to what his staff member said in the past, but of course a partisan whore would never see it that way, right?
Why don't you post the comment you are referring to so we can discuss whether or not it is true? Because you are a partisan whore yourself and likes to project?

So with that you have a lot in common with Trump seeing you both live in a delusional world and not in reality!

The only one delusional here is you.....defending Faux News when everyone, including many partisan conservatives, know the truth about Faux.

"
Tapper: It’s escaped none of our notice that the White House has decided in the last few weeks to declare one of our sister organizations “not a news organization” and to tell the rest of us not to treat them like a news organization. Can you explain why it’s appropriate for the White House to decide that a news organization is not one?

Gibbs: Jake, we render, we render an opinion based on some of their coverage and the fairness that, the fairness of that coverage.

Tapper: But that’s a pretty sweeping declaration that they are “not a news organization.” How are they any different from, say –

Gibbs: ABC -

Tapper: ABC. MSNBC. Univision. I mean how are they any different?

Gibbs: You and I should watch sometime around 9 o’clock tonight. Or 5 o’clock this afternoon.

Tapper: I’m not talking about their opinion programming or issues you have with certain reports. I’m talking about saying thousands of individuals who work for a media organization, do not work for a “news organization” -- why is that appropriate for the White House to say?

Gibbs: That’s our opinion. "

Jake Tapper Defends FOX News

Tapper was correct and The White House was wrong. The President Staff had no right claiming what it claimed, and Tapper comment is correct that what idiots like you forget is what you believe is news is a opinion commentary and not the actual news.

Sean Hannity is giving his opinion on events but is not Sheppard Smith.

There is a difference but those like you can not understand this because MSNBC and The Guardian has brainwashed you into believing that all of Fox News is propaganda and if so then the same should be written about every cable News Station with the exception of Al-Jazeera America which will be going off the air this year.

So as you make your bullshit claims you need to realize Megyn Kelly is a commentator for Fox News Network and is the same as Hannity and should not be confused with a real journalist.

It would be like me claiming Rachel Maddow is a real reporter when in fact she is a commentator that spin what she is reporting.

So keep up your partisan whore ways because all you are is a pathetic excuse of human waste!

The President was just repeating what anyone with a brain already knows. And, FYI, MSNBC does not ever deny that it is partisan......unlike Faux, who claims to be fair and balanced and idiots like you swallow it up.

So, continue to swallow the bullshit that Faux News feeds you....and pretend to be informed when it is apparent that you are just as ignorant as all the uninformed and uneducated Trump supporters.

Even before Barack Obama was elected to the presidency, Rupert Murdoch had declared war on him via the personalities of Fox News Channel, a subsidiary of Murdoch's media conglomerate, News Corp.
Since Obama's election, the cable channel's hosts and paid analysts have launched a full frontal assault on the president, smearing his nominees, calling him a racist and suggesting that his administration was trying to persuade disabled veterans to off themselves.
Now the fearmongers at Fox are crying foul since the president and his aides declared Fox not to be a news organization.
Earlier this month, White House Communications Director Anita Dunn called Fox an "arm" of the Republican Party. Obama went even further, suggesting this week that Fox "is operating basically as a talk-radio format," and we know what that means: A format in which the most provocative opinions dominate the discourse and facts are optional.
Yet that's just the tip of the iceberg. Setting Fox apart from the two other cable news networks is its ownership by a corporation whose CEO and major shareholder is a mogul with an ideological agenda -- who operates his News Channel as a propaganda machine for his anti-government cause.
In essence, Murdoch's agenda tracks closely with that of the current GOP, that far-right rump of a party that once claimed to embrace a range of views under the canvas of a big tent. So he uses the Fox airwaves to raise funds for Republican political action committees.

8 Reasons Fox Is Not a News Organization

First of all, you misspelled Faux......and no, Obama isn't afraid of Faux News.....he just refuses to participate in an interview with a totally Republican biased network that calls itself "fair and balanced" when everyone knows it is totally right biased.

Faux News has not been unfair to Trump......Megan's questions were about Trump's exact tweets....so no, there is no comparison. Obama is the real deal, not some blowhard that acts tough and then gives in fear of a woman who embarrassed him and put him on the spot by quoting his own statements on a Republican biased TV station.
MSNBC and CNN are "Faux News". They deliberately withhold information. This is why their liberal viewers are so incredibly ignorant, while not knowing how much they don't know.

As for Fox News, it is rapidily becoming just another one of these liberal media jokes, and bringing a Muslim shill and an illegal alien into the GOP debate, is the latest proof of that. No need for Trump to make himself victim to that set-up. He'll just let them beat their chests today, and shred every bit of it tomorrow. :biggrin:

Trump claims to be the great "Hero" who is going to face all our enemies and tear them down....but.... he's afraid of Megan Kelly. He has told Faux News that he won't attend the debate unless they remove Megan Kelly.... wonder what this ferocious leader would do if a leader of an enemy country dared to confront him? Run and hide?

"You know, what we know is Megyn Kelly is totally obsessed with Mr. Trump," Lewandowski said. "She’s on show after show about why the media shouldn’t be having him on television."

How is Trump running and hiding? He's still going to be on national TV. He told Kelly to go F herself and I would have done the same thing.

"How"?? Really?

He just bagged out of an event he can't control and set up one in which he can.

And that kind of latitude simply does not come with the job of POTUS.

B.S. This has almost nothing to do with Trump’s disdain for Megyn Kelly. Nothing.

It has everything to do with Fox news management ridiculing Trump and sending out messages that did the same. So Trump called their bluff. Good on him!

It has been obvious since the questions Kelly sent his way in that first debate Fox was hell bent on destroying Trump. But they will not admit it even though we all know!!

As if that was not obvious enough, in the last 24 hours news has broken that Fox intended to have to plants from the audience ask Trump a question. One is a Muslim import to drill him on his Islamic stance and the other was an illegal Mexican to drill him on those in this country. Of course these two plants are made to look so innocent and successful and victims of Trump’s whatever. I would not doubt Trump became aware of this as well and told Fox to take a hike.

Yes, leave it to the devious Fox and its agenda to get their candidate elected and destroy another. “So fair and balanced.”

EXPOSED: FoxNews Planned an ‘Ambush’ for Donald Trump at Iowa Debate

So --- by saying Rump's lobbying for four days to get Megyn Kelly removed --- which FAILED (once again for those of you in the back, the "art of the deal" FAILED) -- was not the factor in his running away, you're saying instead that he melted down over a troll tweet.

Sure you wanna go with that now?

I am going with Fox hierarchy's own statements. Did you read any of them? That is the moment Trump said bye-bye to Fox. Care to argue that?

So am I. To wit:

>> "this is rooted in one thing — Megyn Kelly, whom he has viciously attacked since August and has now spent four days demanding be removed from the debate stage. .... Capitulating to politicians’ ultimatums about a debate moderator violates all journalistic standards, as do threats, including the one leveled by Trump’s campaign manager Corey Lewandowski toward Megyn Kelly." In a call on Saturday with a Fox News executive, Lewandowski stated that Megyn had a ‘rough couple of days after that last debate’ and he ‘would hate to have her go through that again.’ <<

Fuck the fuck no, I don't support mobster tactics. You do?

They are far more ridiculing than anything megyn kelly did.

"Ridiculing" huh? Oh the horror! Ridiculing a politician, what is the world coming to? :gay:

Just because Trump chooses to put Kelly on the spot and make a case for that as well does not discredit the bigger issue above.

Actually, that's exactly what it does.

Look, you're arguing that it's not that Rump can't handle a girl, it's that he can't handle a troll Twitter tweet, or being ridiculed in general. And I don't disagree with that at all.

Trump makes headlines on many things.

So do train wrecks and fires and fake wrestling. Irrelevant.

And since then this ambush of plants in the audience set up by Fox comes out. It only adds credence to Fox's devious ways.

Imagine that, you defending Fox.

Again, as stated before (a) I don't defend entities, I defend (or attack) actions. And (b) it's not the first time I've defended an action from Fox, if it happened to be the right thing to do. Entities can mean all sorts of different things at different times. Actions have meanings that are concrete.

If this was merely about Ms. Kelly it would have been worked out most likely. However from this article ----

A Fox network spokesperson mocked Trump to several media outlets, saying:

“We learned from a secret back channel that the Ayatollah and Putin both intend to treat Donald Trump unfairly when they meet with him if he becomes president. A nefarious source tells us that Trump has his own secret plan to replace the Cabinet with his Twitter followers to see if he should even go to those meetings,” the statement read.

Trump fumed over those remarks at the Tuesday news conference, calling it a “wise-guy press release” that appeared to be “written by a child,” and he accused Fox News chairman and CEO Roger Ailes of “playing games.”

“I didn’t like the fact that they sent out press releases toying, talking about Putin and playing games,” Trump said. “I don’t know what games Roger Ailes is playing or what’s wrong over there. But when they sent out that press release talking about it – I said what are these people, playing games? So most likely I won’t be doing the debate.”

The Trump campaign said that when Donald saw the statement, his reply was, “Bye bye.”

Read more at Limbaugh scorches Fox News in debate dispute with Trump

:popcorn:

"How"?? Really?

I disagree. POTUS can absolutely do that, and they do do that all the time.

"How"?? Really?

Bingo.

"How"?? Really?

Yeah, but.......the uninformed and uneducated Trump supporters don't want a President.....they want a dictator!

Or maybe he's afraid of tough policy questions, which he knows little about.

Exactly........he's bluffed his way long enough....he doesn't want to burst the Bubble he has created....some of the religous-right Iowa voters may be smarter than his supporters.

"How"?? Really?

Yeah, but.......the uninformed and uneducated Trump supporters don't want a President.....they want a dictator!

Who is the Trump supporter here? I'm not, I want Cruz. All I'm saying is that FOX needs Trump but Trump doesn't need FOX. Trump isn't weak, he just knows he's the alpha right now.

The President was just repeating what anyone with a brain already knows. And, FYI, MSNBC does not ever deny that it is partisan......unlike Faux, who claims to be fair and balanced and idiots like you swallow it up.

So, continue to swallow the bullshit that Faux News feeds you....and pretend to be informed when it is apparent that you are just as ignorant as all the uninformed and uneducated Trump supporters.

Even before Barack Obama was elected to the presidency, Rupert Murdoch had declared war on him via the personalities of Fox News Channel, a subsidiary of Murdoch's media conglomerate, News Corp.
Since Obama's election, the cable channel's hosts and paid analysts have launched a full frontal assault on the president, smearing his nominees, calling him a racist and suggesting that his administration was trying to persuade disabled veterans to off themselves.
Now the fearmongers at Fox are crying foul since the president and his aides declared Fox not to be a news organization. Earlier this month, White House Communications Director Anita Dunn called Fox an "arm" of the Republican Party. Obama went even further, suggesting this week that Fox "is operating basically as a talk-radio format," and we know what that means: A format in which the most provocative opinions dominate the discourse and facts are optional.
Yet that's just the tip of the iceberg. Setting Fox apart from the two other cable news networks is its ownership by a corporation whose CEO and major shareholder is a mogul with an ideological agenda -- who operates his News Channel as a propaganda machine for his anti-government cause.
In essence, Murdoch's agenda tracks closely with that of the current GOP, that far-right rump of a party that once claimed to embrace a range of views under the canvas of a big tent. So he uses the Fox airwaves to raise funds for Republican political action committees.

8 Reasons Fox Is Not a News Organization
You just showed off your capability to come in here and fall on your face. Of course, Fox News is more fair and balanced than the highly partisan MSNBC. That;s because Fox has MANY liberals on its staff, and it's shows are often debates between conservatives and liberals. Not the case with MSNBC.

B.S. This has almost nothing to do with Trump’s disdain for Megyn Kelly. Nothing.

It has everything to do with Fox news management ridiculing Trump and sending out messages that did the same. So Trump called their bluff. Good on him!

It has been obvious since the questions Kelly sent his way in that first debate Fox was hell bent on destroying Trump. But they will not admit it even though we all know!!

As if that was not obvious enough, in the last 24 hours news has broken that Fox intended to have to plants from the audience ask Trump a question. One is a Muslim import to drill him on his Islamic stance and the other was an illegal Mexican to drill him on those in this country. Of course these two plants are made to look so innocent and successful and victims of Trump’s whatever. I would not doubt Trump became aware of this as well and told Fox to take a hike.

Yes, leave it to the devious Fox and its agenda to get their candidate elected and destroy another. “So fair and balanced.”

EXPOSED: FoxNews Planned an ‘Ambush’ for Donald Trump at Iowa Debate

So --- by saying Rump's lobbying for four days to get Megyn Kelly removed --- which FAILED (once again for those of you in the back, the "art of the deal" FAILED) -- was not the factor in his running away, you're saying instead that he melted down over a troll tweet.

Sure you wanna go with that now?

I am going with Fox hierarchy's own statements. Did you read any of them? That is the moment Trump said bye-bye to Fox. Care to argue that?

So am I. To wit:

>> "this is rooted in one thing — Megyn Kelly, whom he has viciously attacked since August and has now spent four days demanding be removed from the debate stage. .... Capitulating to politicians’ ultimatums about a debate moderator violates all journalistic standards, as do threats, including the one leveled by Trump’s campaign manager Corey Lewandowski toward Megyn Kelly." In a call on Saturday with a Fox News executive, Lewandowski stated that Megyn had a ‘rough couple of days after that last debate’ and he ‘would hate to have her go through that again.’ <<

Fuck the fuck no, I don't support mobster tactics. You do?

They are far more ridiculing than anything megyn kelly did.

"Ridiculing" huh? Oh the horror! Ridiculing a politician, what is the world coming to? :gay:

Just because Trump chooses to put Kelly on the spot and make a case for that as well does not discredit the bigger issue above.

Actually, that's exactly what it does.

Look, you're arguing that it's not that Rump can't handle a girl, it's that he can't handle a troll Twitter tweet, or being ridiculed in general. And I don't disagree with that at all.

Trump makes headlines on many things.

So do train wrecks and fires and fake wrestling. Irrelevant.

And since then this ambush of plants in the audience set up by Fox comes out. It only adds credence to Fox's devious ways.

Imagine that, you defending Fox.

Again, as stated before (a) I don't defend entities, I defend (or attack) actions. And (b) it's not the first time I've defended an action from Fox, if it happened to be the right thing to do. Entities can mean all sorts of different things at different times. Actions have meanings that are concrete.

If this was merely about Ms. Kelly it would have been worked out most likely. However from this article ----

A Fox network spokesperson mocked Trump to several media outlets, saying:

“We learned from a secret back channel that the Ayatollah and Putin both intend to treat Donald Trump unfairly when they meet with him if he becomes president. A nefarious source tells us that Trump has his own secret plan to replace the Cabinet with his Twitter followers to see if he should even go to those meetings,” the statement read.

Trump fumed over those remarks at the Tuesday news conference, calling it a “wise-guy press release” that appeared to be “written by a child,” and he accused Fox News chairman and CEO Roger Ailes of “playing games.”

“I didn’t like the fact that they sent out press releases toying, talking about Putin and playing games,” Trump said. “I don’t know what games Roger Ailes is playing or what’s wrong over there. But when they sent out that press release talking about it – I said what are these people, playing games? So most likely I won’t be doing the debate.”

The Trump campaign said that when Donald saw the statement, his reply was, “Bye bye.”

Read more at Limbaugh scorches Fox News in debate dispute with Trump

Again--- we're on the exact same page, looking from different angles.

You're saying Rump just melts into a puddle of cowardice when the mean lady puts pointed question to him and goes to hide instead of taking the opportunity to show how he can deal with adversity.

Well --- I agree with that. :thup:

Or maybe he's afraid of tough policy questions, which he knows little about.

Which is why they've been entirely absent from his emotion-based blusterfluff campaign reality show.

original

The Trumperor has no clothes.

You're saying Rump just melts into a puddle of cowardice when the mean lady puts pointed question to him and goes to hide instead of taking the opportunity to show how he can deal with adversity.

Well --- I agree with that
I am saying you and yours are full of baloney, that is what I am saying.

The critics say Trump is afraid of questions from Megyn. Seriously? He just does not like her and has no qualms in letting the world know. I happen to agree with him, she irks me a lot, but not quite as much as Oreilly or Hannity.

Trump is not afraid of questions, he has proven that more than any politician by far. So there is no trend here of Trump evading issues.

O’Reilly, if this is possible, lords it over and talks over Trump multiple times in this segment from last night. Note: Trump shows up on Fox in the midst of this “crisis.” Go to the 4:00 mark and see one example where O’Reilly cuts him off when Trump was going to talk about his disgust. O’Reilly is clearly begging Trump to come on Fox for FOX’S SAKE and none other. Then O’Reilly plays the “if you are a Christian you should forgive these journalists” angle. OH PLEASE!!! What an ugly joke. All for the sake of trying so hard to get Trump to do Fox a favor.

Trump is doing something far bigger here than being a hard liner and making waves. What he is doing her is EXPOSING despicable mainstream TV news media for what they are. They are all in it for their agendas and their money. They do not care who they hurt or lie about or cover up or deceive in order to advance their agendas. Trump is making Fox look like the devil they are and I very much appreciate it.

Well --- I agree with that
I am saying you and yours are full of baloney, that is what I am saying.

The critics say Trump is afraid of questions from Megyn. Seriously? He just does not like her and has no qualms in letting the world know. I happen to agree with him, she irks me a lot, but not quite as much as Oreilly or Hannity.

Trump is not afraid of questions, he has proven that more than any politician by far. So there is no trend here of Trump evading issues.

O’Reilly, if this is possible, lords it over and talks over Trump multiple times in this segment from last night. Note: Trump shows up on Fox in the midst of this “crisis.” Go to the 4:00 mark and see one example where O’Reilly cuts him off when Trump was going to talk about his disgust. O’Reilly is clearly begging Trump to come on Fox for FOX’S SAKE and none other. Then O’Reilly plays the “if you are a Christian you should forgive these journalists” angle. OH PLEASE!!! What an ugly joke. All for the sake of trying so hard to get Trump to do Fox a favor.

Trump is doing something far bigger here than being a hard liner and making waves. What he is doing her is EXPOSING despicable mainstream TV news media for what they are. They are all in it for their agendas and their money. They do not care who they hurt or lie about or cover up or deceive in order to advance their agendas. Trump is making Fox look like the devil they are and I very much appreciate it.

I'm sure Megan doesn't like Trump either.

You don't see that you just set up a premise and then directly contradicted it in the following sentence, do you?

Self-delusion is like that.

Here's the bottom line -- if you want to run for Prez, you have to be ready to handle not just the fluff softball questions but the intricate, the pointed, even the gotcha. If you can't do that ---- you ain't goin' nowhere.

Trump is doing something far bigger here than being a hard liner and making waves. What he is doing her is EXPOSING despicable mainstream TV news media for what they are. They are all in it for their agendas and their money. They do not care who they hurt or lie about or cover up or deceive in order to advance their agendas. Trump is making Fox look like the devil they are and I very much appreciate it

They (the media in general and Fox specifically) are all that, yes. And we already knew that.

But the larger point here is that Rump is a coward. Full of sound and fury, signifying ..... nothing.

"How"?? Really?

Who is the Trump supporter here? I'm not, I want Cruz. All I'm saying is that FOX needs Trump but Trump doesn't need FOX. Trump isn't weak, he just knows he's the alpha right now.

Faux doesn't really need Trump. Trump not showing up shows a weakness on his part......he can't handle a woman moderator's questions? If Faux News folds and removes Megan Kelly, it will be a terrible blow against Faux......their journalistic values will be "further" questioned...it's not like they're on good standing as it is.

The Republican circus continues.........thanks for the entertainment.

:popcorn:

You don't see that you just set up a premise and then directly contradicted it in the following sentence, do you?

Self-delusion is like that.

Here's the bottom line -- if you want to run for Prez, you have to be ready to handle not just the fluff softball questions but the intricate, the pointed, even the gotcha. If you can't do that ---- you ain't goin' nowhere.

Trump is doing something far bigger here than being a hard liner and making waves. What he is doing her is EXPOSING despicable mainstream TV news media for what they are. They are all in it for their agendas and their money. They do not care who they hurt or lie about or cover up or deceive in order to advance their agendas. Trump is making Fox look like the devil they are and I very much appreciate it

They (the media in general and Fox specifically) are all that, yes. And we already knew that.

But the larger point here is that Rump is a coward. Full of sound and fury, signifying ..... nothing.
You are an expert in self delusion. Just because Trump disdains Kelly is not the overriding issue here. Not in the least!

I explained it to you. I documented it. I pretty much proved it in my last post.

You want to pretend you cannot understand what is really going on here --- that I cannot help.

Trump is bringing down egomaniac Fox and all their "luminaries." I cannot help but cheer.

Forum List

Back