Warrior Trump - Afraid of Megan Kelly....

First of all, you misspelled Faux......and no, Obama isn't afraid of Faux News.....he just refuses to participate in an interview with a totally Republican biased network that calls itself "fair and balanced" when everyone knows it is totally right biased.

Faux News has not been unfair to Trump......Megan's questions were about Trump's exact tweets....so no, there is no comparison. Obama is the real deal, not some blowhard that acts tough and then gives in fear of a woman who embarrassed him and put him on the spot by quoting his own statements on a Republican biased TV station.
MSNBC and CNN are "Faux News". They deliberately withhold information. This is why their liberal viewers are so incredibly ignorant, while not knowing how much they don't know.

As for Fox News, it is rapidily becoming just another one of these liberal media jokes, and bringing a Muslim shill and an illegal alien into the GOP debate, is the latest proof of that. No need for Trump to make himself victim to that set-up. He'll just let them beat their chests today, and shred every bit of it tomorrow. :biggrin:

MSNBC does not ever claim to be "fair and balanced"........it is partisan and no one denies it......but the morons who support Faux News are incredibly ignorant if they think that Faux News is fair and balanced. It is biased as the day is long.....right-wing to the core...End of Story.

As for Trump......I really don't care who wins...I don't like Trump, he's a blowhard that has managed to blow smoke and many on the right, desperate for a dictator have swallowed his BS....and I don't like Faux News......it misrepresents itself as an unbiased "news" stations of which it is neither.....so let the games begin......

:popcorn:

Trump claims to be the great "Hero" who is going to face all our enemies and tear them down....but.... he's afraid of Megan Kelly. He has told Faux News that he won't attend the debate unless they remove Megan Kelly.... wonder what this ferocious leader would do if a leader of an enemy country dared to confront him? Run and hide?

"You know, what we know is Megyn Kelly is totally obsessed with Mr. Trump," Lewandowski said. "She’s on show after show about why the media shouldn’t be having him on television."
Donald Trump will skip Fox News's debate because of Megyn Kelly

How is Trump running and hiding? He's still going to be on national TV. He told Kelly to go F herself and I would have done the same thing.

"How"?? Really?

He just bagged out of an event he can't control and set up one in which he can.

And that kind of latitude simply does not come with the job of POTUS.

Yeah, but.......the uninformed and uneducated Trump supporters don't want a President.....they want a dictator!

Who is the Trump supporter here? I'm not, I want Cruz. All I'm saying is that FOX needs Trump but Trump doesn't need FOX. Trump isn't weak, he just knows he's the alpha right now.

Faux doesn't really need Trump. Trump not showing up shows a weakness on his part......he can't handle a woman moderator's questions? If Faux News folds and removes Megan Kelly, it will be a terrible blow against Faux......their journalistic values will be "further" questioned...it's not like they're on good standing as it is.

The Republican circus continues.........thanks for the entertainment.

If FOX doesn't need Trump then why do they keep talking about him? FOX gets off on dictating who gets the exposure and the front runner just told them to take a flying leap...because he can. They need him. He doesn't need them.

How is Trump running and hiding? He's still going to be on national TV. He told Kelly to go F herself and I would have done the same thing.

"How"?? Really?

Yeah, but.......the uninformed and uneducated Trump supporters don't want a President.....they want a dictator!

Who is the Trump supporter here? I'm not, I want Cruz. All I'm saying is that FOX needs Trump but Trump doesn't need FOX. Trump isn't weak, he just knows he's the alpha right now.

Faux doesn't really need Trump. Trump not showing up shows a weakness on his part......he can't handle a woman moderator's questions? If Faux News folds and removes Megan Kelly, it will be a terrible blow against Faux......their journalistic values will be "further" questioned...it's not like they're on good standing as it is.

If FOX doesn't need Trump then why do they keep talking about him? FOX gets off on dictating who gets the exposure and the front runner just told them to take a flying leap...because he can. They need him. He doesn't need them.

The only thing Fox (or any other media) need a Rump for is ratings. For exactly the same reason they need a tornado or a train wreck or fake wrestling.

But this is a political debate, ergo a public service broadcast. Ratings do not apply here.

Interestingly even this concept is beyond Rump's self-infatuated greedy hair -- he actually said, "let them have their debate; we'll see what the ratings are".

shoot-foot.gif

"How"?? Really?

The only thing Fox (or any other media) need a Rump for is ratings. For exactly the same reason they need a tornado or a train wreck or fake wrestling.

But this is a political debate, ergo a public service broadcast. Ratings do not apply here.

Interestingly even this concept is beyond Rump's self-infatuated greedy hair -- he actually said, "let them have their debate; we'll see what the ratings are".

shoot-foot.gif

I agree, this is about ratings and they need Trump. You think this is about politics? I don't.

shoot-foot.gif

I agree, this is about ratings and they need Trump. You think this is about politics? I don't.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.... why would a political debate be about.......... political issues. :cuckoo:

The fact that the Hair Apparent actually thinks "it's about ratings" simply reconfirms what I've said here all along for six months: Rump isn't doing any of this to be President. He's not doing any of this for any kind of political power at all. He's doing this for the same reason he's done everything in his life: narcissistic personal attention. He's addicted to it. If the media simply paid him the attention he's actually worth, which is zero, he would probably just kill himself.

shoot-foot.gif

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.... why would a political debate be about.......... political issues. :cuckoo:

This is the difference between you and me. You see politics, I see infotainment. Nothing of any value at all will be learned from that debate in my opinion.

Gotta love it.......Faux News and Donald Trump at each other's throats....

and this is funny:

12524306_815604878565546_2469034403269099067_n.jpg

kel
Trump claims to be the great "Hero" who is going to face all our enemies and tear them down....but.... he's afraid of Megan Kelly. He has told Faux News that he won't attend the debate unless they remove Megan Kelly.... wonder what this ferocious leader would do if a leader of an enemy country dared to confront him? Run and hide?

"You know, what we know is Megyn Kelly is totally obsessed with Mr. Trump," Lewandowski said. "She’s on show after show about why the media shouldn’t be having him on television."

Kelly is a dumb b.... , Trump despises her.

kel

Trump is a blowhard.......

Funny how the Faux News bots are now going against Megan Kelly.......it wasn't too long ago they were praising her and claiming she was smart and beautiful.....fair weather fans...:badgrin:

kel

Funny how the Faux News bots are now going against Megan Kelly.......it wasn't too long ago they were praising her and claiming she was smart and beautiful.....fair weather fans...:badgrin:
Trump will be gone after his meltdown and immature temper tantrum. Kelly will probably still be entertaining the foxbots long after everyone is finished laughing at him.

kel

Where have you been, Antarctica?

Half the conservative population has been against Kelly since the first debate. And against Fox News. We are no more simple or phony than you and yours.

Good question. Wonder if Trump would draw a line in the sand, warn his adversary, and then do nothing when the adversary virtually tells him to stick his line up his ass?

It seem that Trump and President Obama have something in common when it come to Fox News, so it is possible Trump could be more like President Obama than his ( Trump ) supporters want to admit...

First of all, you misspelled Faux......and no, Obama isn't afraid of Faux News.....he just refuses to participate in an interview with a totally Republican biased network that calls itself "fair and balanced" when everyone knows it is totally right biased.

Faux News has not been unfair to Trump......Megan's questions were about Trump's exact tweets....so no, there is no comparison. Obama is the real deal, not some blowhard that acts tough and then gives in fear of a woman who embarrassed him and put him on the spot by quoting his own statements on a Republican biased TV station.

No, President Obama did a interview with Fox News ( I am spelling it correctly and please drop the partisan bullshit with me ) but it still does not negate the fact that his own staff have utter stuff about Fox News that even News Agencies like ABC took offense to, so President Obama and Trump have something in common.

You might want to ignore the fact that President Obama is thin skin just like Trump, but I will not...

No, you're still spelling it wrong......it's been proven they really are Faux News.....and everything that Obama said about Faux is the truth, so quit the partisan bullshit with me! Trump will appear on Faux News if they remove Megan Kelly.......Obama will not appear on Faux regardless.....so, if you want to stretch the facts to suit your partisan belief....go ahead and say they have something in common.
God you're a stupid fucking idiot!
So the person being interviewed on FOX is who??????????????

B.S. This has almost nothing to do with Trump’s disdain for Megyn Kelly. Nothing.

It has everything to do with Fox news management ridiculing Trump and sending out messages that did the same. So Trump called their bluff. Good on him!

It has been obvious since the questions Kelly sent his way in that first debate Fox was hell bent on destroying Trump. But they will not admit it even though we all know!!

As if that was not obvious enough, in the last 24 hours news has broken that Fox intended to have to plants from the audience ask Trump a question. One is a Muslim import to drill him on his Islamic stance and the other was an illegal Mexican to drill him on those in this country. Of course these two plants are made to look so innocent and successful and victims of Trump’s whatever. I would not doubt Trump became aware of this as well and told Fox to take a hike.

Yes, leave it to the devious Fox and its agenda to get their candidate elected and destroy another. “So fair and balanced.”

EXPOSED: FoxNews Planned an ‘Ambush’ for Donald Trump at Iowa Debate

I was going to respond to your BS post....but Pogo handled it ever so well.......glad you admit that Faux is devious......but it's refreshing to hear someone from the right calling it what it is.

That's enough of you tenth graders playing political checkers!
Trump never does anything without consulting with the best minds in any field of endeavor he participates in.
THINK!!!!!!!
Trump KNEW Cruz was going to win Iowa.
Trump wanted one critical piece of information:
Were the voters voting FOR Cruz and AGAINST Trump?
Or were they voting for Cruz because of their religious connection with Cruz?
The FACT that the vote was as close as it was told the story: The vote was Pro Cruz but NOT ANTI Trump.
Had the vote spread been 40 points Trump would have been in real trouble. The numbers made the Trump team ecstatic with joy!
Everyone now knows Cruz has used up his one state.
Trump will be now watching how strong Rubio is in the primaries.
This will determine if Trump believes Rubio can turn out enough votes in the General. If so Rubio gets the VP tap. If Rubio's numbers are shaky Trump will choose someone else for VP. The better Rubio's numbers are the easier Trump will be on Rubio and visa-versa. By nomination night they will be hugging each other on stage.
Rubio plans to be in politics forever and he is smart enough to understand that this time if he get's the VP job his next job could well be as the President. He knows this time isn't his time for the top job. Nobody knows him and he's too young. Too bad for him he isn't a negro.
Cruz will be a short notation in the history book of Presidential hopefuls.

kel

Half the conservative population has been against Kelly since the first debate. And against Fox News. We are no more simple or phony than you and yours.

Bwahahaha.....how come it took you all so long to realize that Faux News was a phony? I don't think Faux News has lost half of it's audience though.......so, either you are lying or there are more Fauxbots out there that you are willing to admit.

And while it wasn’t one of the most-watched debates of the election cycle, it did receive more viewers than the Fox Business Network debate earlier this month. And keep in mind, that was the lowest-rated debate of the cycle… and with Trump participating.
Trumpless Debate Gives Fox News Its Second Highest-Rated Telecast Ever

kel

Bwahahaha.....how come it took you all so long to realize that Faux News was a phony? I don't think Faux News has lost half of it's audience though.......so, either you are lying or there are more Fauxbots out there that you are willing to admit.

And while it wasn’t one of the most-watched debates of the election cycle, it did receive more viewers than the Fox Business Network debate earlier this month. And keep in mind, that was the lowest-rated debate of the cycle… and with Trump participating.

Even if what you just said made sense (it didn't) it still wasn't worth posting.

kel

Even if what you just said made sense (it didn't) it still wasn't worth posting.

I'm sorry that you didn't understand it.....I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you...you said..."half the conservtive population has been against Kelly and against Faux News since the first debate" - it wasn't too long ago most Fauxbots worshipped her...and if half of the conservatives are against Faux News then Faux News would have lost half of it's audience, and it didn't.

Have some first-grader explain it to you, it's not really that complicated.

Forum List

Back