Was Anyone Impressed with Chuck Hagel's Performance?

LOL....edited bs
Even a low information voter like you could see that.

Super PAC noise machine gave the GOP Romney over other GOP contenders attacks Hagel

From what I saw he was pathetic, if he were nominated by a Republican, he'd have been destroyed long ago, but since he's an Obama nominee, liberals defend him blindly. Do they principals?
'

Yes reasonable and rational Americans of all political stripes were impressed with Chuck Hagel's Performance.

Why you are falling in line behind the Super PAC noise machine that gave the GOP Romney over all other GOP contenders?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/276243-billionaires-super-pacs-policy-cabinet-fights.html

You use the terms 'Republican' and 'Liberals' as opposing factions. Very interesting. Why? Because smaht people know Conservative and GOP have become one, whereas Democrats and Liberals are two distinct groups
:clap2:

And a misinformed voter like yourself probably listens to Rushbo, the drug-addled blowhard

I'm very dubious about Chuck Hagel. He was possibly the most anti-Israel Senator during his tenure and that's pretty much the center of most of what he'll be dealing with over the next few years. That's not at all what I want from the highest ranking civilian official in the military.
Israel.....Israel......Israel.......

The guy has been nominated for Secretary of Defense of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA!!

Not the freaken state of freaken Israel!!!

What is the matter with putting America's first?!?!

I'm very dubious about Chuck Hagel. He was possibly the most anti-Israel Senator during his tenure and that's pretty much the center of most of what he'll be dealing with over the next few years. That's not at all what I want from the highest ranking civilian official in the military.

The guy has been nominated for Secretary of Defense of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA!!

hey, I hear people are discussing this in the Free Speech Flame Zone

You poor kid, I live in Nebraska, he was going to lose so he quit.

he fucked it up royally today, you are just too stupid and prideful to admit it.

Assbite.

LOL....edited bs
Even a low information voter like you could see that.

Super PAC noise machine gave the GOP Romney over other GOP contenders attacks Hagel

'

Yes reasonable and rational Americans of all political stripes were impressed with Chuck Hagel's Performance.

Why you are falling in line behind the Super PAC noise machine that gave the GOP Romney over all other GOP contenders?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/276243-billionaires-super-pacs-policy-cabinet-fights.html

You use the terms 'Republican' and 'Liberals' as opposing factions. Very interesting. Why? Because smaht people know Conservative and GOP have become one, whereas Democrats and Liberals are two distinct groups
:clap2:

And a misinformed voter like yourself probably listens to Rushbo, the drug-addled blowhard

From what I saw he was pathetic, if he were nominated by a Republican, he'd have been destroyed long ago, but since he's an Obama nominee, liberals defend him blindly. Do they principals?

I've only seen news clips from Fox and MSNBC, I like Hagel and I hope he gets approved for the position.
he's as qualified as anyone.

Agreed. You'd think he was being interviewed by israel for the job if you heard the repubs falling over themselves to talk about israel at every turn..

REASON #1 FOR CHUCKING CHUCK HAGEL:

In June 2001, Hagel denounced proposed sanctions on Iran, asserting they “isolate us.”

REASON #2 FOR CHUCKING CHUCK HAGEL:

In July 2001, Hagel voted against the Iran-Libya Sanctions Act, which passed 96-2.

REASON #3 FOR CHUCKING CHUCK HAGEL

In June 2004, Hagel refused to sign a letter urging that President Bush highlight Iran’s nuclear program while at the G-8 summit.

REASON #4 FOR CHUCKING CHUCK HAGEL:

In August 2006, Hagel refused to sign a letter asking the EU to declare Iran's proxy Hezbollah a terrorist organization.

REASON #5 FOR CHUCKING CHUCK HAGEL:

In March 2007, Hagel declined to join 72 Senators in supporting a bipartisan sanctions bill called the Iran Counter Proliferation Act.

REASON #6 FOR CHUCKING CHUCK HAGEL:

In September 2007, Hagel opposed 76 Senators in voting against designating Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps a terrorist organization.

REASON #7 FOR CHUCKING CHUCK HAGEL:

In November 2007, Hagel claimed that “Continued hostile relations between the United States and Iran will have the effect of isolating the United States.”

REASON #8 FOR CHUCKING CHUCK HAGEL:

In June 2008, Hagel advocated opening an “American interest section” in Iran. [The last time U.S. diplomats were stationed in Iran, they were held hostage for 444 days.]

REASON #9 FOR CHUCKING CHUCK HAGEL:

In July 2008, Hagel voted in the Senate Banking Committee AGAINST legislation imposing sanctions on countries conducting certain business with Iran.

REASON #10 FOR CHUCKING CHUCK HAGEL:

In October 2008, Hagel was cited as “solely responsible” for holding up a bipartisan Iran sanctions bill in the Senate that had 72 co-sponsors.

Forum List

Back