Was Boston Marathon Bombing Staged? This eyewitness says so!

1. No, i don't. There are many branches in the military.

2. No it's not. Blow me. Gonna cry about that too?

3. No. I said i had more than the guy i quoted. Learn to read for comprehension.

4. Your family serving doesn't mean shit about you.

5. I slapped down a fucktard acting like a fucktard.

6. You coming to his defense says more about your character than me attacking him does mine.

1. Then what are you? It's still shameless that to use your own service in either the army, navy, air force, marines or national guard as a means to attack someone.

2. Is that even a response?

3. I read and comprehend quite well, thanks. I comprehended that you were acting like a self-centered prick, not a soldier with any shred of honor about him.

4. Yeah it does. Taught me how to respect people, for which you are incapable of doing. Taught me a sense of loyalty, honor and duty.

5. Oh that's mature. I'll remember to call someone a "fucktard" in a real argument and see how much respect that garners me.

6. I see a lack of character in someone who gloats about his service, calls people vulgar names, and then witlessly attacks anyone who has a different point of view. Really? And you lecture me about character?

i'm a former airman....and when fucktards want to call people cowards while they hide behind their monitors spreading this shit, then slapping them with my service and how i reacted to a tragedy under another potus compared to how they are behaving now is more than a valid thing whack said fucktard with.

Oh, and this isn't a real argument. This is bullshit from the lying, lunatic fringe.

They deserve no respect and if you are going to defend them you deserve none as well.

Hope that clears things up.

what the hell does any of this have to do with manufactured terrorism ?

1. Then what are you? It's still shameless that to use your own service in either the army, navy, air force, marines or national guard as a means to attack someone.

3. I read and comprehend quite well, thanks. I comprehended that you were acting like a self-centered prick, not a soldier with any shred of honor about him.

4. Yeah it does. Taught me how to respect people, for which you are incapable of doing. Taught me a sense of loyalty, honor and duty.

5. Oh that's mature. I'll remember to call someone a "fucktard" in a real argument and see how much respect that garners me.

6. I see a lack of character in someone who gloats about his service, calls people vulgar names, and then witlessly attacks anyone who has a different point of view. Really? And you lecture me about character?

i'm a former airman....and when fucktards want to call people cowards while they hide behind their monitors spreading this shit, then slapping them with my service and how i reacted to a tragedy under another potus compared to how they are behaving now is more than a valid thing whack said fucktard with.

Oh, and this isn't a real argument. This is bullshit from the lying, lunatic fringe.

They deserve no respect and if you are going to defend them you deserve none as well.

Dude, the conspiracy forum was named after you for years.

Just shut up.

1. No, I don't. There are many branches in the military.

2. No it's not. Blow me. Gonna cry about that too?

3. No. I said I had more than the guy I quoted. Learn to read for comprehension.

4. Your family serving doesn't mean shit about you.

5. I slapped down a fucktard acting like a fucktard.

6. You coming to his defense says more about your character than me attacking him does mine.

1. Then what are you? It's still shameless that to use your own service in either the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines or National Guard as a means to attack someone.

I'm a former Airman....and when fucktards want to call people cowards while they hide behind their monitors spreading this shit, then slapping them with my service and how I reacted to a tragedy under another POTUS compared to how they are behaving now is more than a valid thing whack said fucktard with.

Too bad you already failed in making your point, Airman. I don't want respect from such a superficial individual as yourself. Please by all means, take a hike. And work on your grammar while you're at it. Or, if you choose, speak one line at a time so people can understand what the hell you're blithering about.

You simply don't sit there bragging about your service. It's disgraceful. I never defended anyone. I simply called you down for flaunting your service in the Air Force. Sure, I commend you for your service, but then again that doesn't change the fact you acted like a complete prick here.

Oh and there you are, sitting behind your monitor, just like me. Take your liberal knight in shining armor crap somewhere else. Nobody's buying.

I guess we all believe what we want to believe. But watch the video posted at the top of this forum to hear it for yourself. Don't let me tell you what is and isnt. Just watch the videos.

Just shut up.

Yes and ??...here is an idea why dont you shut the fuck up...hero..lol

It doesn't. He gloats like he had some sort of impact on the war on terror, but he fails to realize he was one of millions of servicemen out there during that time. Mass killings like this are not manufactured, in my honest opinion.

1. Then what are you? It's still shameless that to use your own service in either the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines or National Guard as a means to attack someone.

I'm a former Airman....and when fucktards want to call people cowards while they hide behind their monitors spreading this shit, then slapping them with my service and how I reacted to a tragedy under another POTUS compared to how they are behaving now is more than a valid thing whack said fucktard with.

Too bad you already failed in making your point, Airman. I don't want respect from such a superficial individual as yourself. Please by all means, take a hike. And work on your grammar while you're at it. Or, if you choose, speak one line at a time so people can understand what the hell you're blithering about.

You simply don't sit there bragging about your service. It's disgraceful. I never defended anyone. I simply called you down for flaunting your service in the Air Force. Sure, I commend you for your service, but then again that doesn't change the fact you acted like a complete prick here.

Oh and there you are, sitting behind your monitor, just like me. Take your liberal knight in shining armor crap somewhere else. Nobody's buying.

I wouldn't commend someone who thought about using a military fuck up as a moniker

I acted like a complete prick to a guy being a complete prick and I'm proud that I did. My point was also made quite succintly. I'm ok with using my service to make it and I'll sleep just fine, thank you.

Don't like it? Tough shit, fucktard.

I acted like a complete prick to a guy being a complete prick and I'm proud that I did. My point was also made quite succintly. I'm ok with using my service to make it and I'll sleep just fine, thank you.

you had a point ?...and it was.. what ?

Article 15 isn't much of a debater. He just rants about things that are not on topic. However, he has kept this thread alive. lol.

Well, this thread got moved to where it belongs.

Why is everything a fucking conspiracy to you? Serious question, man.. why?

There were tens of thousands of people out there, and you have one person out of that many saying this crap?

Just shut up.

Yes and ??...here is an idea why dont you shut the fuck up...hero..lol

And....it makes sense that you automatically believe this shit, loser.

I do not automatically believe anything...but I do recognize it has a reasonable degree of probability , has occurred historically and needs to be considered in any terror attack as such

Sure. Whatever. Yeah, lot of sleeping you're doing arguing with someone on a political forum. Ha!

It's "succinctly" by the way.

you had a point ?...and it was.. what ?

That someone calling someone who enlisted in reaction to an attack on our soil a coward while hiding behind a monitor spreading propaganda in reaction to a terrorist attack outrageous stupidity from subhuman fucktard.....like you.

Sure. Whatever. Yeah, lot of sleeping you're doing arguing with someone on a political forum. Ha!

It's "succinctly" by the way.

I'm at work killing my queues and smacking you around at the same time.

I'm an excelling multi-tasker.

Just because you served doesn't mean your not a piece of trash. I know your not tough enough, son.

i acted like a complete prick to a guy being a complete prick and i'm proud that i did. My point was also made quite succintly. I'm ok with using my service to make it and i'll sleep just fine, thank you.

you had a point ?...and it was.. What ?

that someone calling someone who enlisted in reaction to an attack on our soil a coward while hiding behind a monitor spreading propaganda in reaction to a terrorist attack outrageous stupidity from subhuman fucktard.....like you.

take a long look in the mirror when you say that.

Forum List

Back