Was Boston Marathon Bombing Staged? This eyewitness says so!

This question bears repeating. What if the cans were empty at the time of the original sweep?

Have you seen a TSA entry point? Once you go in you are searched, before anyone is allowed in the area it should be searched. Then you have an entry point that before entry people are searched, this isn't something new this is what TSA does.

Then why are we blaming them for the bombing? Are we expecting them to be perfect each and every time?

You damn right I am expecting them to do their job. Every time they fuck up we lose more rights.

I bet most of you feed your kids a horrible diet and wonder why they are brain dead and fat.

Most of you don't have the capacity to think for yourselves.

Yet, you are quoting Alex Jones ? Listening to ya though, you come off more as a Clyde Lewis dude. either way you are an asshole.

Have you seen a TSA entry point? Once you go in you are searched, before anyone is allowed in the area it should be searched. Then you have an entry point that before entry people are searched, this isn't something new this is what TSA does.

Then why are we blaming them for the bombing? Are we expecting them to be perfect each and every time?

You damn right I am expecting them to do their job. Every time they fuck up we lose more rights.

So are you saying this is a conspiracy? Complacency?

It's not a conspiracy too expect them too do their job, and to use some of those billions they are given for the purpose that they are here for. Or should we scrap the whole damn department?

it is however dhs jobs., a simple search of the area around the finish line would have prevented this. Don't you think the area would have been searched if obama had been their?

this question bears repeating. What if the cans were empty at the time of the original sweep?

its not rocket science ..security does not do one sweep you do a constant patrol route around the area throughout the day while stationary guards watch the main event area

Please, read this.

Security at a spectator event like the Boston Marathon - Opinion - The Boston Globe

It's not a conspiracy too expect them too do their job, and to use some of those billions they are given for the purpose that they are here for. Or should we scrap the whole damn department?

I never said it was. I'm just asking you if this attack was a conspiracy, or was it brought on by complacency of officials such as the TSA?

this question bears repeating. What if the cans were empty at the time of the original sweep?

its not rocket science ..security does not do one sweep you do a constant patrol route around the area throughout the day while stationary guards watch the main event area

please, read this.

security at a spectator event like the boston marathon - opinion - the boston globe

totally meaningless peice.. Its a fenced off area with perimeters it has x number of places suitable for hiding a bomb there is no reason a reasonably number of guards on foot patrol could not keep the area secure

please, read this.

security at a spectator event like the boston marathon - opinion - the boston globe

totally meaningless peice.. Its a fenced off area with perimeters it has x number of places suitable for hiding a bomb there is no reason a reasonably number of guards on foot patrol could not keep the area secure

Foot patrol? Did you see how many people were standing on either side of the street? So what do we do now? Resort to profiling? Strip searching? Searching without warrants? Invasive patdowns? Where does it end? Look, I'm not saying mistakes weren't made, but how can we sit here and make conclusions without first getting the details?

Last edited:
Your right the government is so good. lol. They don't feed you GMOs or want the guns. lol.

What funny is we are not conservatives. We are patriots. The right and left paradigm is for people who just follow the trends of society.

Just go to bed and get up and eat your GMOs.
You're right, you aren't conservatives. You're paranoid nutters.

You tell me. How do you expect me to know?

I have it there because it seems to piss off the board right wingnuts and leads them to making false assumptions about me. Good times.

And you call yourself a soldier? Very dishonorable. You say you are have more bravery "your crusty little nail" than anyone else here has in their being?

Hi, most of my family served in the military. From WWII to the Gulf War. I took classes in JROTC during my high school years. One of my teachers fought in the siege at Khe Sanh, one of the bloodiest battles of the Vietnam war. I have more in common with a soldier than you do being one. Drop your macho routine, it dishonors the branch you serve in.

You gloat too much to have any bravery. Gloating shows insecurity, not bravery.

Grow the hell up, coward.
Whoa, Junior Rotc, color me very impressed. Do you still have your uniform?

Foot patrol? Did you see how many people were standing on either side of the street? So what do we do now? Resort to profiling? Strip searching? Searching without warrants? Invasive patdowns? Where does it end? Look, I'm not saying mistakes weren't made, but how can we sit here and make conclusions without first getting the details?

No as I said the crowd is a herd and acts like one...you look at key areas and whats is out of the norm ie...a man carrying a large back pack visiting several receptacles depositing packages..

No as I said the crowd is a herd and acts like one...you look at key areas and whats is out of the norm ie...a man carrying a large back pack visiting several receptacles depositing packages..
Were you there dude? For all you know the bombs were small enough to conceal under a jacket and someone could have been walking around picking up trash and putting it in garbage cans while slipping in a bomb. We don't even know for sure if the bombs were in the garbage cans.

I have it there because it seems to piss off the board right wingnuts and leads them to making false assumptions about me. Good times.

And you call yourself a soldier? Very dishonorable. You say you are have more bravery "your crusty little nail" than anyone else here has in their being?

Hi, most of my family served in the military. From WWII to the Gulf War. I took classes in JROTC during my high school years. One of my teachers fought in the siege at Khe Sanh, one of the bloodiest battles of the Vietnam war. I have more in common with a soldier than you do being one. Drop your macho routine, it dishonors the branch you serve in.

You gloat too much to have any bravery. Gloating shows insecurity, not bravery.

Grow the hell up, coward.
Whoa, Junior Rotc, color me very impressed. Do you still have your uniform?

Nah, I wish. They made us turn those in. They let us keep our garrison caps though, and our shiny black shoes. Trust me, my head is a lot bigger than it was then. I made 2nd Lieutenant before I graduated. Fun stuff.

foot patrol? Did you see how many people were standing on either side of the street? So what do we do now? Resort to profiling? Strip searching? Searching without warrants? Invasive patdowns? Where does it end? Look, i'm not saying mistakes weren't made, but how can we sit here and make conclusions without first getting the details?

no as i said the crowd is a herd and acts like one...you look at key areas and whats is out of the norm ie...a man carrying a large back pack visiting several receptacles depositing packages..
were you there dude? For all you know the bombs were small enough to conceal under a jacket and someone could have been walking around picking up trash and putting it in garbage cans while slipping in a bomb. We don't even know for sure if the bombs were in the garbage cans.

its an open area with only a few places to places to hide such devices so they cant be seen in a event of this size those areas around the main staging area should of been given attention ..if this was what a security firm was hired to do...they failed

Well whatever the explanation for who and why this was done?

This event is going to really change the nature of the Boston Marathon celebration.

I can't think of any way that any security team can truly protect an event where the spectators are spread over a 26 mile area.

Hell even the finish line area is about four city blocks long and in that area tens of thousands of people are clustered.

If they close down the finish line area to the public the Marathon loses much of its appeal.

The question isnt who did it? The question is, how many rights are we going to lose because of this?

The question isnt who did it? The question is, how many rights are we going to lose because of this?

Well, that's certainly another question, Loud.

Depends on how many rights you think we still have, doesn't it?

Forum List

Back