Was COVID Created By China as A Biological Weapon?

What is the profile of a weapons grade bio attack ??
Immediate severe effect on 70%, immediate short term high degradation of ability of troops to be mission capable, containable to a small strategic area, host vaccine ready, proven and available to protect troops of the attacking nation, not dropped inside the host country civilian populace. Things like that. For a weapon to be effect as a weapon, it must be controllable. This one was not and still is not in my opinion, a year and 3/4 down the road, though making headway.

Immediate severe effect on 70%, immediate short term high degradation of ability of troops to be mission capable, containable to a small strategic area, host vaccine ready, proven and available to protect troops of the attacking nation, not dropped inside the host country civilian populace. Things like that. For a weapon to be effect as a weapon, it must be controllable. This one was not and still is not in my opinion, a year and 3/4 down the road, though making headway.
Ok, but what if profiles change along with strategies ??? Otherwise what you describe would certainly be obvious, but does anyone when dealing with super powers with nuclear weapons want to be OBVIOUS anymore ??? Think about it. No one wants nuclear war because it destroys all side's, so obviously tactics and strategies change. A bio attack that includes casualties on your own populace would be the perfect way to attack another, and then hiding behind "hey it couldn't have been us", because we were affected also. Ok, but who exactly was affected also ??? Who, otherwise that are government officials that are important have died that we know of in China ? Any of their politician's, government officials, who ?? I don't recall constant reports out of China that tells us that their important government officials have contacted the virus or had died from the COVID-19 virus. I might be naive about it, but it's just a thought maybe not rooted in reality, but a thought considering the confusing bigger picture I guess.

Thanks.

Ok, but what if profiles change along with strategies ??? Otherwise what you describe would certainly be obvious, but does anyone when dealing with super powers with nuclear weapons want to be OBVIOUS anymore ??? Think about it. No one wants nuclear war because it destroys all side's, so obviously tactics and strategies change. A bio attack that includes casualties on your own populace would be the perfect way to attack another, and then hiding behind "hey it couldn't have been us", because we were affected also. Ok, but who exactly was affected also ??? Who, otherwise that are government officials that are important have died that we know of in China ? Any of their politician's, government officials, who ?? I don't recall constant reports out of China that tells us that their important government officials have contacted the virus or had died from the COVID-19 virus. I might be naive about it, but it's just a thought maybe not rooted in reality, but a thought considering the confusing bigger picture I guess.

Thanks.
We were really more into tactical nukes than strategic nationwide destruction, such as immediate closure of specific avenues of advance, area denial, immediate threat massed on battlefield, that sort of thing. Would it get out of hand? Probably.
The rest of your post doesn't wash either. I suspect you never sat through classes on deployment, implementation and operations in those environments. Nasty stuff. Not to be taken lightly.

Interesting read, but very speculative in a lot of ways it seems. Hope you are just reading into things to deeply, otherwise with skepticism and or conspiratorial thinking gone crazy on you, but an interesting testimony or story for sure. Thanks.

I know me, I get carried away with conspiratorial thinking after all that has transpired over these years, and I hate it. I want my simple life back... LOL.

Well I did just get through cleaning the fish we caught yesterday. :)

We just returned from Ocean City, MD. While there I went fishing on the sea wall by our hotel and caught several Spanish Mackerel in the 30 inch range. Funny, I had never caught a mackerel before. Seems the fishing god was smiling down on me.

Attachments

• IMG_20210915_172120.jpg
    IMG_20210915_172120.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 31
We just returned from Ocean City, MD. While there I went fishing on the sea wall by our hotel and caught several Spanish Mackerel in the 30 inch range. Funny, I had never caught a mackerel before. Seems the fishing god was smiling down on me.
I was in Ocean City MD last week
Got chased off the Boardwalk by the flies

Covid was created right here in the good old USA. In a lab in North Carolina. It was sent to China to gain certain functions. We also sent along 3.7 million taxpayer dollars with the virus.
No one wants to tell us what functions those are. I'd bet the farm 2 of them were infertility and the ability to spread covid while asymptomatic...

It was used to help defraud Trump. China is responsible and if Trump was still in office they would be paying for the damage it has caused.
TRUMP created it in TRUMP Tower basement labs and tried to blame China

We were really more into tactical nukes than strategic nationwide destruction, such as immediate closure of specific avenues of advance, area denial, immediate threat massed on battlefield, that sort of thing. Would it get out of hand? Probably.
The rest of your post doesn't wash either. I suspect you never sat through classes on deployment, implementation and operations in those environments. Nasty stuff. Not to be taken lightly.
Was this a deflection ? I'm not sure... LOL

Covid was created right here in the good old USA. In a lab in North Carolina. It was sent to China to gain certain functions. We also sent along 3.7 million taxpayer dollars with the virus.
No one wants to tell us what functions those are. I'd bet the farm 2 of them were infertility and the ability to spread covid while asymptomatic...
If true why ??? What was the long term strategy ?

Was this a deflection ? I'm not sure... LOL
No. Just point to the fact you don't seem to know anymore about nuclear warfare than you do biologic warfare.

No. Just point to the fact you don't seem to know anymore about nuclear warfare than you do biologic warfare.
True, but my common sense hasn't failed me much in life. Sometimes 2+2 still equals 4, uhhhhh until a leftist enters the picture, then it's 1+1= 3.

Forum List

Back