Was Henry Ford a jerk and racist ?? See video

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Apparently his car was never attended to move folks with ease but for an entirely different purpose

Anyways how did he become so hateful yet so brilliant

Because he was RIGHT! Look at the bell curve, look at any standardized testing for any grade, act, sat, etc. Look at who created communism and the elites of our planet that use us little piss ants like little ants.

Read history...Look at the people that did it and made it possible.
Study the data on intelligence and iq.

1290759265.0.x.jpg

Sold half a million copies in the first printing alone. Six editions between 1920 and 1926. Syndicated nationally in several major American newspapers.

He was just an engineer, and developed an affordable product and a mass production method that lower income people could stretch and afford, and ended up with a huge business and 10's of thousands of employees. As for hateful, lots of people don't like somebody or other, and so do 'minorities' themselves, so nothing new here. He hired lots and lots of immigrants, despite his prejudices, and spent a lot of his own money helping them assimilate.

He was just an engineer, and developed an affordable product and a mass production method that lower income people could stretch and afford, and ended up with a huge business and 10's of thousands of employees. As for hateful, lots of people don't like somebody or other, and so do 'minorities' themselves, so nothing new here. He hired lots and lots of immigrants, despite his prejudices, and spent a lot of his own money helping them assimilate.
I never thought Detroit even had any Jews ??

Because he was RIGHT! Look at the bell curve, look at any standardized testing for any grade, act, sat, etc. Look at who created communism and the elites of our planet that use us little piss ants like little ants.

Read history...Look at the people that did it and made it possible.
Study the data on intelligence and iq.

While it's true many Orthodox and all ultra-Orthodox Jews are hardcore racists and self-isolating goy haters, most of the eastern European Jews and German Jews worked just fine with WASP culture, and many were more patriotic and pro-American than many WASPs and Irish immigrants ever were.

While it's true many Orthodox and all ultra-Orthodox Jews are hardcore racists and self-isolating goy haters, most of the eastern European Jews and German Jews worked just fine with WASP culture, and many were more patriotic and pro-American than many WASPs and Irish immigrants ever were.
Duds never met an "ultra orthodox jew"-----like Ford ----he has an obsession based on a troubled adolescence

Ford like Adolf more than he hated any particular jews-----he despised a FICTIONAL JEW-----some character called the "INTERNATIONAL JEW" ----
a figment of his imagination
So he never had weekly tussles and hassles with them directly ??

What is that ??
I never heard of any Jews in the Midwest

There were Jewish neighborhoods in every midwestern city after the 1880's; 2.8 million Jews immigrated, enough to fill entire ghettos came over, 94% of them Eastern Europeans,mostly poor. The German Jews, mostly wealthy bankers and professionals, despised them, and it was years before they would share a synagogue with Slav Jews. Even as late as the 1990's German Jews would discriminate against Polish Jews.

See the book 740 Park; it has a story about the first Jew allowed to buy an apartment there, then voting to bar an eastern European Jew from moving into the building. lol

There were Jewish neighborhoods in every midwestern city after the 1880's; 2.8 million Jews immigrated, enough to fill entire ghettos came over, 94% of them Eastern Europeans,mostly poor. The German Jews, mostly wealthy bankers and professionals, despised them, and it was years before they would share a synagogue with Slav Jews. Even as late as the 1990's German Jews would discriminate against Polish Jews.

See the book 740 Park; it has a story about the first Jew allowed to buy an apartment there, then voting to bar an eastern European Jew from moving into the building. lol
I did see a Jewish movie on Amazon a few days ago about a boy hiding in the ghetto rubble for dozens of months after it was liquidated

I never thought Detroit even had any Jews ??
All of the midwestern cities, Detroit, Cleveland, Cincinnati, St. Louis, Milwaukee, Minneapolis etc, had Jews from the initial German migrations. Probably every one of those had 1 Jewish corridor that started near downtown then went through the city to a suburb and you still find a Jew country club off of that route.

In Cincy it was Reading Rd downtown then NE, Mt. Auburn, Corryville, Avondale, Roselawn, Golf Manor, Amberly Village etc. I think both Losantiville and Maketewah country clubs were/are Jewish.

I did see a Jewish movie on Amazon a few days ago about a boy hiding in the ghetto rubble for dozens of months after it was liquidated

740 Park is an exclusive address in New York City. I think the highest 'prejudice' against Jews is where their numbers re higher. In the century before welfare programs wide open immigration meant lower wages and living standards for everybody else, so it was to be expected all the ethnic groups would see 'outsiders' as literally stealing food off their tables and roofs from over their heads. Jews didn't really stand out as much as other groups did.

Like Jay Gould said:" I can hire half the working class to kill the other half." America didn't really start assimilating until WW II and the draft forced a lot of people to get along against their will.

WASPS were a minority by the 1850's, so all the hate directed against them is bogus. In the 'wild west' days some two thirds of those in the various 'Gold Rushes' were immigrants from all over.

Was the car created for transportation or as a Jew flattening machine ??

Forum List

Back