Was Jesus Gay?

And here i just pop in to this tread for the first time for a laugh at what was being said as to jesus being gay... and OMG..it is good for a laugh.

All i will say to that is better then a pixie pet backup.

Right on time, Si needs her support team. We all know she can't handle the flame zone without you or Cali. :lol:

And who brought me up? ... Seems as if you did. I had no idea you to were hacking away at each other...nor do i care. Si can handle herself and needs no support in anything.

I do think its funny though that you seem to think she cant.

I brought you up because I knew you or Cali would be along shortly. And you were. :lol:
And I don't think she can because you guys always show up to back each other up. Do you guys IM or something?

What question are you asking?

Make that question number three of mine you will dodge.

1. Why would I care if I am Christain-like or what Jesus would think?

2. What aren't I standing by?

And, 3 just asked.

:eusa_whistle:

I think I have said it at least twice now.. Please keep up. Or are we stalling? I am going with the second. If you answer why you think I am an entitlement whore you will look like a judgmental ass.

So yeah, I won't answer your question until you answer mine.

You really DO want to be a victim, apparently.

OK.

You are white trash and you are hanging onto that like anyone's dick which is in your mouth at any given time. If only that could find you a man with a wallet, eh?

Not the question I asked, which you know.
Why is it so hard to answer why you said I was an entitlement whore?

Right on time, Si needs her support team. We all know she can't handle the flame zone without you or Cali. :lol:

And who brought me up? ... Seems as if you did. I had no idea you to were hacking away at each other...nor do i care. Si can handle herself and needs no support in anything.

I brought you up because I knew you or Cali would be along shortly. And you were. :lol:
And I don't think she can because you guys always show up to back each other up. Do you guys IM or something?
Aww, poor thing feels left out.

Did you now?... been reading PM's so you know when we show up?

And you sound a bit paranoid about who si talks to.

Last edited:
I think I have said it at least twice now.. Please keep up. Or are we stalling? I am going with the second. If you answer why you think I am an entitlement whore you will look like a judgmental ass.

OK.

You are white trash and you are hanging onto that like anyone's dick which is in your mouth at any given time. If only that could find you a man with a wallet, eh?

What part of entitlement whore has you so confused?

You ARE a whore.

And, you clearly have a sense of entitlement that has no foundation whatsoever.

What the fuck? Are you really that retarded?

What else would you like me to insult you about?

I can comply.

Make that question number three of mine you will dodge.

1. Why would I care if I am Christain-like or what Jesus would think?

2. What aren't I standing by?

And, 3 just asked.

:eusa_whistle:

OK.

But you can explain exactly how I am white trash while you are at it..
I don't live in the ghetto never have, don't live in a trailer, I have a job etc, and I shop at all the right stores. I come from a good family, etc. So exactly what makes me white trash? What is your definition of white trash?

OK.

You ARE a whore.

I can comply.

I have a sense of entitlement to what?
Isn't a entitlement whore someone who milks the system? I think you are changing the definition so you don't look retarded.

And, like Luissa is anywhere near a top topic in my life. :lmao:

Or yours.

That is some serious delusion she has.

You ARE a whore.

I can comply.

Isn't a entitlement whore someone who milks the system? I think you are changing the definition so you don't look retarded.
Don't think too much there, Luissa. Not that you do, but that sort of strain seems to be one of several sources of your brain damage.

So, what else would you like me to insult you about? You certainly are a target-rich subject.

OK.

I don't live in the ghetto never have, don't live in a trailer, I have a job etc, and I shop at all the right stores. I come from a good family, etc. So exactly what makes me white trash? What is your definition of white trash?
You.

You ARE a whore.

I can comply.

Don't think too much there, Luissa. Not that you do, but that sort of strain seems to be one of several sources of your brain damage.

So, what else would you like me to insult you about? You certainly are a target-rich subject.

Got it, don't want to answer the question.
We will just go with I am a whore, and feel like I am entitled to something. Not real sure what that is though? Lol
Maybe Cali can come in and help you explain to me. I am still not sure what makes me an entitlement whore.

OK.

You.

:cuckoo:
Tis okay Si, if all else fails just resort back to me being a pot smoker.

Got it, don't want to answer the question.
We will just go with I am a whore, and feel like I am entitled to something. Not real sure what that is though? Lol
Maybe Cali can come in and help you explain to me. I am still not sure what makes me an entitlement whore.
Keep practicing giving head. Eventually you will be good enough at it to overcome your looks, your sour disposition, your idiocy so you can catch yourself a man with a little bit of money.

You.

:cuckoo:
Tis okay Si, if all else fails just resort back to me being a pot smoker.
OK. You are white trash, an entitlement whore, and a pot head.

Anything else?

1778756-oh_look__its_this_thread_again_super.jpg

i look forward top seeing similar 'commentary' on all the rightwingnut threads.

Reading PMs? And I am the one who is paranoid. :lol:

Forum List

Back