Was Jesus Gay?

Must be getting to Si, one usually negs someone when they feel butt hurt. :lol:
A neg rep whine, too.

:thup:

Gotta spread it around.

One usually doesn't laugh when they are whining. Stop caring about rep awhile ago. But please continue to project your feelings on me. Tis cool!
Yeah, you care so little about it that you post about it.

Honestly, Sky should neg you for making her thread a flame thread.

You have to ask?

Yep. Is because you think you smarter than me? Intelligence doesn't make you a good person, especially if you act better than people you feel are below you.
I'm pretty sure I am quite a bit more intelligent than you are. I know I am also more educated than you are.

But, more interesting is the fact that you care what I think of you.

And, the only one who has said intelligence makes one a good person is you. Do you often argue with yourself?

So your education makes you better?
I don't care what you think, I just want you to admit why you really think you are better than me.

A neg rep whine, too.

Gotta spread it around.

One usually doesn't laugh when they are whining. Stop caring about rep awhile ago. But please continue to project your feelings on me. Tis cool!

Now that's quite beyond the pale..."Was Jesus Gay"....it was started as a flame.

Yep. Is because you think you smarter than me? Intelligence doesn't make you a good person, especially if you act better than people you feel are below you.
I'm pretty sure I am quite a bit more intelligent than you are. I know I am also more educated than you are.

And, the only one who has said intelligence makes one a good person is you. Do you often argue with yourself?

I don't care what you think, I just want you to admit why you really think you are better than me.
And, the only one saying education makes me a better person is you.

Again.

Do you often argue with yourself?

Proof just in.

Turns out He was a part of the early Village people

ymca.jpg

And, the only one saying education makes me a better person is you.

Again.

Do you often argue with yourself?

You brought it up not me... And you won't answer my question, so I am trying the whole just assuming thing. It seems to work for you.

A neg rep whine, too.

Gotta spread it around.

You care so little you neg me. ;)
And you replied to me first in this thread. If you didn't want to be called out you should of ignored me.

I brought you up because I knew you or Cali would be along shortly. And you were. :lol:
And I don't think she can because you guys always show up to back each other up. Do you guys IM or something?

Did you now?... been reading PM's so you know when we show up?

And you sound a bit paranoid about who si talks to.

Reading PMs? And I am the one who is paranoid. :lol:

you were the one who said i was going to show up....... :lol:

Forum List

Back