Was Jesus Gay?

And this should bother me how?

I do think it is hilarious you have not given me a straight answer to any of my questions.
I think it's hilarious how you argue with yourself.

Once again, where did I say it should bother you?

And, are you still wondering about how you are an entitlement whore? Or, white trash? Or a pot head?

Careful, your brain damage is showing like a cheap slip. And, you know all about cheap.

Yep, cuz you still haven't answered the question.
"Yep" what?

PS Si calling me a whore and saying I like to give blow jobs isn't answering the question. ;)
Just deflecting, which you seem to be good at.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
I think it's hilarious how you argue with yourself.

Once again, where did I say it should bother you?

And, are you still wondering about how you are an entitlement whore? Or, white trash? Or a pot head?

Careful, your brain damage is showing like a cheap slip. And, you know all about cheap.

"Yep" what?

Yep, I am still wondering how I am entitlement whore.

"Yep" what?

OK.

Suppose, hypothetically, of course, that a teenager is too busy partying in high school. She gets herself knocked up by some loser.

Normally that would put a cramp in many young girls' plans for their lives - college, career, family, etc. You know. (Well, maybe not.)

But, to this teen, she has a ticket now. She knew that the college thing wasn't going to work because, well, she isn't all that bright. And, considering how higher education has been so dumbed down, that says a lot.

Anyway, I digress. Luckily for this teen, hypothetically, of course, her child is born disabled. So, cha ching.

Now that the teen is a young mother, hypothetically of course, the state likely has programs to pay for her training in some menial or even semi-menial job. It trains her and even finds her said menial job, hypothetically of course.

Our tax dollars at work right there and quite the plan for those who can't cut it taking a normal path, rather get knocked up and hope the kid can be classified as disabled for an added bonus.

And, the entitlements came so cheap - she just had to spread her legs at the right time of the month.

Now, if that applies to you, you have your answer.

I mean, can we really take posters at their word? ;)

"Yep" what?

OK.

Suppose, hypothetically, of course, that a teenager is too busy partying in high school. She gets herself knocked up by some loser.

Normally that would put a cramp in many young girls' plans for their lives - college, career, family, etc. You know. (Well, maybe not.)

But, to this teen, she has a ticket now. She knew that the college thing wasn't going to work because, well, she isn't all that bright. And, considering how higher education has been so dumbed down, that says a lot.

Anyway, I digress. Luckily for this teen, hypothetically, of course, her child is born disabled. So, cha ching.

Now that the teen is a young mother, hypothetically of course, the state likely has programs to pay for her training in some menial or even semi-menial job. It trains her and even finds her said menial job, hypothetically of course.

Our tax dollars at work right there and quite the plan for those who can't cut it taking a normal path, rather get knocked up and hope the kid can be classified as disabled for an added bonus.

And, the entitlements came so cheap - she just had to spread her legs at the right time of the month.

Wow. If any of that (especially a disabled child) actually applies to the person you are attacking in your "hypothetical", that has got to be the lowest, most classless thing I have ever seen a human being do.
With a smile and a wink at the end, eh?
Wow. And I thought politicians were low.

OK.

Wow. If any of that (especially a disabled child) actually applies to the person you are attacking in your "hypothetical", that has got to be the lowest, most classless thing I have ever seen a human being do.
*takes a bow*

I aim to please the person who begs me to answer.

OK.

*takes a bow*

I aim to please the person who begs me to answer.

I have no idea what you mean but I'm sure you're quite proud of yourself.

I once saw a poster who told a woman she was a murderer because she miscarried and she made the mistake of admitting online she experienced feelings of guilt afterward(which is typical).

You may take another bow. You have outdone that bottom-feeder by a factor of ten.

I don't understand you, how you and those like you, get gratification from such actions and creulty but guess what?
I'm glad I don't understand.

"Yep" what?

OK.

So the gist of it, is that I was lucky my child was born disabled? Got it.

That would work out for you if my child on his fourth birthday was no longer considered disabled. He still is in a program for his delays which will end this year, and next year he will attend Catholic School because they have all day Pre School which I will pay for with the money I earn at my semi menial job. But I am glad I was able to get him help, because due to this help my son can now enter a normal Pre School next year.
Second, I am 31 and my son is four which would probably mean I was out of high school when my son was born. Third, my semi menial job means I no longer get any sort of help from the government, and my son is now on my health plan through my work. And if I was looking for a cash cow with my son being classified as disabled I would have probably fought for it on his fourth birthday, right?
And my job might lack prestige in your opinion, but at least what I do means something.

So in the end you assumed you knew what I was like, and were wrong. Good job Si, you did exactly what I wanted you to do. You proved you were a judgmental person, who assumed I was a certain way due to stereotypes.

"When Jesus saw his mother and the disciple whom he loved standing near, he said to his mother, 'Woman behold your son!' Then he said to the disciple. 'Behold your mother!' And from that hour the disciple took her to his own home."

That disciple was John whom Jesus, the gospels affirm, loved in a special way.
All the other disciples had fled in fear. Three women but only one man had the courage to go with Jesus to his execution. That man clearly had a unique place in the affection of Jesus.

John 19: 17-30

Is this proof that Jesus approved gay marriage? These are his last words and he sends his mother to live with John. Heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual: Jesus could have been any of these. There can be no certainty which. The homosexual option simply seems the most likely. The intimate relationship with the beloved disciple points in that direction. Whether Jesus was gay or straight in no way affects who he was and what he means for the world today. Spiritually it is immaterial.
Daily Reading and Meditation

Your anti-Christian bigotry really is getting pretty ridiculous.

OK.

So the gist of it, is that I was lucky my child was born disabled? Got it.

That would work out for you if my child on his fourth birthday was no longer considered disabled. He still is in a program for his delays which will end this year, and next year he will attend Catholic School because they have all day Pre School which I will pay for with the money I earn at my semi menial job. But I am glad I was able to get him help, because due to this help my son can now enter a normal Pre School next year.
Second, I am 31 and my son is four which would probably mean I was out of high school when my son was born. Third, my semi menial job means I no longer get any sort of help from the government, and my son is now on my health plan through my work. And if I was looking for a cash cow with my son being classified as disabled I would have probably fought for it on his fourth birthday, right?
And my job might lack prestige in your opinion, but at least what I do means something.

So in the end you assumed you knew what I was like, and were wrong. Good job Si, you did exactly what I wanted you to do. You proved you were a judgmental person, who assumed I was a certain way due to stereotypes.
Oh, I AM a judgmental person. I have never denied that, so congrats - you "proved" what I have and do admit and you begged to be insulted and I did.

:thup:

I don't buy the victim schtick a bit, especially from you.

Did Jesus even have sex?

I would think he did not. Maybe he did not make a choice on the matter of his sexual identity?

"Yep" what?

OK.

What a Cu..opps this aint the Flame Zone.

Did Jesus even have sex?

I would think he did not. Maybe he did not make a choice on the matter of his sexual identity?

Certainly, Jesus was human. It is NOT CLEAR as to his sexual preference or even if he had a sexual life. Some people would consider Jesus a celibate heterosexual, but that isn't clear from the Bible. He could just as easily been a celibate homosexual or bisexual.

It's an important question.

The gender of God, and the sexuality of Jesus, are important questions mainly because the RCC Church uses the gender of God to discriminate against women when it comes to ordaining women as priests and it protects male pedophile priests. Male priests are seen as worth keeping no matter what laws they break but women are denied the priesthood. I watched a documentary and some Bishop actually thought that a priest molesting a girl wasn't that bad a sin. If he molested boys, well, that would be abominable. What is wrong with these folks? Molesting girls or boys is an abomination and consensual adult relations are not.

Some would consider denying that Jesus had any sexuality at all to be heresy, because Jesus would not be seen to be both human and divine.

Last edited:
Did Jesus even have sex?

Certainly, Jesus was human. It is NOT CLEAR as to his sexual preference or even if he had a sexual life. Some people would consider Jesus a celibate heterosexual, but that isn't clear from the Bible.

It's an important question. The gender of God, the sexuality of Jesus, mainly because the RCC Church discriminates against women when it comes to ordaining women as priests and protect male pedophile priests.

The gender of God and the sexuality of Jesus mean nothing. God is a Spirit and Jesus was a man. That is what we know. The rest is BS. The men who run the Catholic Church have nothing to do with that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back