Was Jesus Gay?

The gender of God and Jesus is used as an argument for why women should not be priests.

OK.

Suppose, hypothetically, of course, that a teenager is too busy partying in high school. She gets herself knocked up by some loser.

Normally that would put a cramp in many young girls' plans for their lives - college, career, family, etc. You know. (Well, maybe not.)

But, to this teen, she has a ticket now. She knew that the college thing wasn't going to work because, well, she isn't all that bright. And, considering how higher education has been so dumbed down, that says a lot.

Anyway, I digress. Luckily for this teen, hypothetically, of course, her child is born disabled. So, cha ching.

Now that the teen is a young mother, hypothetically of course, the state likely has programs to pay for her training in some menial or even semi-menial job. It trains her and even finds her said menial job, hypothetically of course.

Our tax dollars at work right there and quite the plan for those who can't cut it taking a normal path, rather get knocked up and hope the kid can be classified as disabled for an added bonus.

And, the entitlements came so cheap - she just had to spread her legs at the right time of the month.

Now, if that applies to you, you have your answer.

I mean, can we really take posters at their word? ;)

So the gist of it, is that I was lucky my child was born disabled? Got it.

That would work out for you if my child on his fourth birthday was no longer considered disabled. He still is in a program for his delays which will end this year, and next year he will attend Catholic School because they have all day Pre School which I will pay for with the money I earn at my semi menial job. But I am glad I was able to get him help, because due to this help my son can now enter a normal Pre School next year.
Second, I am 31 and my son is four which would probably mean I was out of high school when my son was born. Third, my semi menial job means I no longer get any sort of help from the government, and my son is now on my health plan through my work. And if I was looking for a cash cow with my son being classified as disabled I would have probably fought for it on his fourth birthday, right?
And my job might lack prestige in your opinion, but at least what I do means something.

So in the end you assumed you knew what I was like, and were wrong. Good job Si, you did exactly what I wanted you to do. You proved you were a judgmental person, who assumed I was a certain way due to stereotypes.
Oh, I AM a judgmental person. I have never denied that, so congrats - you "proved" what I have and do admit and you begged to be insulted and I did.

:thup:

I don't buy the victim schtick a bit, especially from you.

I am not playing the victim. Calling you judgmental isn't playing the victim. I wanted you to answer. Because right now I am not the one who looks stupid.

So the gist of it, is that I was lucky my child was born disabled? Got it.

That would work out for you if my child on his fourth birthday was no longer considered disabled. He still is in a program for his delays which will end this year, and next year he will attend Catholic School because they have all day Pre School which I will pay for with the money I earn at my semi menial job. But I am glad I was able to get him help, because due to this help my son can now enter a normal Pre School next year.
Second, I am 31 and my son is four which would probably mean I was out of high school when my son was born. Third, my semi menial job means I no longer get any sort of help from the government, and my son is now on my health plan through my work. And if I was looking for a cash cow with my son being classified as disabled I would have probably fought for it on his fourth birthday, right?
And my job might lack prestige in your opinion, but at least what I do means something.

So in the end you assumed you knew what I was like, and were wrong. Good job Si, you did exactly what I wanted you to do. You proved you were a judgmental person, who assumed I was a certain way due to stereotypes.
Oh, I AM a judgmental person. I have never denied that, so congrats - you "proved" what I have and do admit and you begged to be insulted and I did.

I am not playing the victim. Calling you judgmental isn't playing the victim. I wanted you to answer. Because right now I am not the one who looks stupid.
Yup. You begged to be called the white trash, whore, entitlement whore, and pot head that you are.

You got it.

I'm sure you are also pleased that the thread is about you, too. Great work!

Yup. You begged to be called the white trash, whore, entitlement whore, and pot head that you are.

You got it.

Yep. And you look like a judgmental fool.

You got it.

Victim of your own doing.

You and Sky are more similar than I thought.

It's all about both of you, too.

You got it.

HOw am I playing the victim? I have freely admitted I wanted you to answer. Thinking you are judgmental isn't playing the victim.
Now don't play the victim yourself, just because you were stupid enough to show your true colors.

You got it.

This thread challenges Christianity to include gays as beloved by Jesus. It's not about me, because I'm not a Christian.

It does seem to me, that rather than address the thread topics, you ad hominem personal attack.

It is YOU who is making it about Luissa or me when you attack our characters rather than the content of our posts on the topic.

Are either of us "victims"? No, not really. Are you an aggressive personal attack machine? Yes, it so appears.

Last edited:

This thread challenges Christianity to include gays as beloved by Jesus. It's not about me, because I'm not a Christian.

It does seem to me, that rather than address the thread topics, you ad hominem personal attack.

It is YOU who is making it about Luissa or me when you attack our characters rather than the content of our posts on the topic.
When I see some "content" in your posts, I will address it.

:eusa_whistle:

HOw am I playing the victim? I have freely admitted I wanted you to answer. Thinking you are judgmental isn't playing the victim.
Now don't play the victim yourself, just because you were stupid enough to show your true colors.
Ummm, when I have never denied being judgmental, it's sort of hard to be a victim when called judgmental.

I would imagine even junior high graduates would know that.

Time for this PSA again. Take it easy on Si. :thup:

Illiteracy.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
We could just as easily asked the question "Is Jesus Heterosexual"? Similar lack of proof in the Bible.

I think it's natural for African American Christians to see Jesus like them, and Asians to see Jesus like them, and Native American Christians to see Jesus like them.

Why not a gay Jesus?

If God loves everyone, why wouldn't he love gays too?

Last edited:

Ummm, when I have never denied being judgmental, it's sort of hard to be a victim when called judgmental.

1336462097843_7998993.png

I feel bad for you.

We could just as easily asked the question "Is Jesus Heterosexual"? Similar lack of proof in the Bible.

I think it's natural for African American Christians to see Jesus like them, and Asians to see Jesus like them, and Native American Christians to see Jesus like them.

Why not a gay Jesus?

If God loves everyone, why would he love gays too?
Folks with faith often say Gawd loves the sinner but hates the sin.

Forum List

Back