Was Jesus Gay?

One usually doesn't laugh when they are whining. Stop caring about rep awhile ago. But please continue to project your feelings on me. Tis cool!
Yeah, you care so little about it that you post about it.

Honestly, Sky should neg you for making her thread a flame thread.

You care so little you neg me. ;)
And you replied to me first in this thread. If you didn't want to be called out you should of ignored me.
Damn. Now I have to remember to tag you for that whine, too.

But I do love the attitude people like Si and warrior have... Very Christian like, Jesus would be proud.

I don't know about Si but KosherGirl, Amelia and Warrior do seem to be prime examples of why the Catholic Church is dying and why fundamentalists & evangelicals are considered hypocrites.
I don't recall ever have seen any of them write something like "Well you make a good point but I disagree because.." let alone, admit they are wrong about anything, don't know everything or (gasp) apologize for their vile and hate-filled behavior.
But you know, they're the "right kind of Christians"...

Last edited:
Yeah, you care so little about it that you post about it.

Honestly, Sky should neg you for making her thread a flame thread.

And you replied to me first in this thread. If you didn't want to be called out you should of ignored me.

And this should bother me how?

I do think it is hilarious you have not given me a straight answer to any of my questions.

I do think it is hilarious you have not given me a straight answer to any of my questions.
I think it's hilarious how you argue with yourself.

Once again, where did I say it should bother you?

And, are you still wondering about how you are an entitlement whore? Or, white trash? Or a pot head?

Careful, your brain damage is showing like a cheap slip. And, you know all about cheap.

Last edited:
But I do love the attitude people like Si and warrior have... Very Christian like, Jesus would be proud.

I don't know about Si but KosherGirl, Amelia and Warrior do seem to be prime examples of why the Catholic Church is dying and why fundamentalists & evangelicals are considered hypocrites.
I don't recall ever have seen any of them write something like "Well you make a good point but I disagree because.." let alone, admit they are wrong about anything, don't know everything or (gasp) apologize for their vile and hate-filled behavior.

I have never been a Catholic, nor have I ever done anything to the Catholic church.

You're just butt hurt because you don't like it when I point out what a fake scholar you are.

PS..I'm not a fundamentalist, either. Never have been.

And you've never seen me tell you you've made a good point because you never have. Laughing at your idiocy isn't hate.

This is what loons do....they label anything that is in opposition to their own idealogy as "vile" and "hate filled" and they insist that the only way to be taken seriously is to accept the validity of their retarded arguments and revisionist history..in other words, lend them credibility.

Sorry, you're not credible. I guess that makes me a vile hater. Meh.:lol:

this thread needs

Screen-shot-2010-10-11-at-9.49.30-PM.png

I have never been a Catholic, nor have I ever done anything to the Catholic church.

You're just butt hurt because you don't like it when I point out what a fake scholar you are.

PS..I'm not a fundamentalist, either. Never have been.

And you've never seen me tell you you've made a good point because you never have. Laughing at your idiocy isn't hate.

This is what loons do....they label anything that is in opposition to their own idealogy as "vile" and "hate filled" and they insist that the only way to be taken seriously is to accept the validity of their retarded arguments and revisionist history..in other words, lend them credibility.

Sorry, you're not credible. I guess that makes me a vile hater. Meh.:lol:

There are people here who know who I am and know my background - including my degree in theology. But this isn't about anything I've posted.
It's about who we are.
I came into this thread and did not insult anyone.
You come into every thread insulting me as you always do.
Because you are angry and petty and small.
Your posts define you.
You claim I make no points.
I'll prove a point.
You are exactly what I claim and I can prove it.
Show me 3 posts of yours where you told a Liberal any of the following:
"I was wrong and you were right"
"I'm sorry."

You may now Cut & Run because you have simply never had the courage, humility or character to post such things.
Although I do sometimes stoop down to your level when you attack first, most of the time I just feel sorry for people like you and warrior because you're angry and weak and damaged and you actually enjoy posting the things you do.
That's sad.
But hey. Prove me wrong. Show that you have the humility and strength of character to ever admit you're wrong or apologize.
You can't.

I predict you will now, change the subject and of course, sling more petty insults. But you will Cut & Run from a challenge that reveals character. This is the difference between us.

I think it's hilarious how you argue with yourself.

Once again, where did I say it should bother you?

And, are you still wondering about how you are an entitlement whore? Or, white trash? Or a pot head?

Careful, your brain damage is showing like a cheap slip. And, you know all about cheap.

Yep, cuz you still haven't answered the question.

Forum List

Back