Was Jesus Gay?

And Si what makes someone like you so much better than me?
You have to ask?

Yep. Is because you think you smarter than me? Intelligence doesn't make you a good person, especially if you act better than people you feel are below you.
I'm pretty sure I am quite a bit more intelligent than you are. I know I am also more educated than you are.

But, more interesting is the fact that you care what I think of you.

And, the only one who has said intelligence makes one a good person is you. Do you often argue with yourself?

Don't think too much there, Luissa. Not that you do, but that sort of strain seems to be one of several sources of your brain damage.

So, what else would you like me to insult you about? You certainly are a target-rich subject.

Got it, don't want to answer the question.
We will just go with I am a whore, and feel like I am entitled to something. Not real sure what that is though? Lol
Maybe Cali can come in and help you explain to me. I am still not sure what makes me an entitlement whore.
Keep practicing giving head. Eventually you will be good enough at it to overcome your looks, your sour disposition, your idiocy so you can catch yourself a man with a little bit of money.

So your answer is I have to find a man to take care of me? Sorry honey, I am doing just fine taking care of myself. Unlike you it would seem, I don't need a man in my life to give me validation.

:cuckoo:
Tis okay Si, if all else fails just resort back to me being a pot smoker.
OK. You are white trash, an entitlement whore, and a pot head.

Anything else?

Yeah, answer my question. What do you know about me that makes you assume I live off the system? Because isn't that what an entitlement whore is?
I already answered your question.

Dodge more of mine. :lol:

Or, ask to be insulted some more. I can enjoy your dodges or insult you, either is satisfying.

Got it, don't want to answer the question.
We will just go with I am a whore, and feel like I am entitled to something. Not real sure what that is though? Lol
Maybe Cali can come in and help you explain to me. I am still not sure what makes me an entitlement whore.
Keep practicing giving head. Eventually you will be good enough at it to overcome your looks, your sour disposition, your idiocy so you can catch yourself a man with a little bit of money.

So your answer is I have to find a man to take care of me? Sorry honey, I am doing just fine taking care of myself. Unlike you it would seem, I don't need a man in my life to give me validation.
:lol:

I'm loving your projection.

OK. You are white trash, an entitlement whore, and a pot head.

Anything else?

Yeah, answer my question. What do you know about me that makes you assume I live off the system? Because isn't that what an entitlement whore is?

Or, ask to be insulted some more. I can enjoy your dodges or insult you, either is satisfying.

No you didn't.

My projection? :lol:
You are the one assuming I need a man in my life. Why is that?

My projection? :lol:
You are the one assuming I need a man in my life. Why is that?
Hmmm, your desperate need for one.

Or do you actually charge for sucking cock? :eek:

wtf-wwf2.gif

No you didn't.
Yes I did.

No you didn't :lol:

All you did was call me a whore, and say I felt like I was entitled to something. So yes you still have not answered what about my life you know about that makes you assume I am entitlement whore/ live off the system.

Forum List

Back