Was Jesus Gay?

She didn't attack my family, just me. Plus the whole hypothetical thing. ;)
The woman lives in a sad world, if she thinks someone like me would hypothetically be happy about their child being disabled.

She used your admission that your child is disabled to attack your character as an "entitlement whore".

That is wrong.

It's a cheap shot.

No one wishes anything more for their children than happiness and the opportunity to grow up and meet their potential. Good for you in getting your child all the help that is available.
Actually, I didn't know shit about her kid. All I knew is she has one and he is cute (because she had a pic of him as an avatar once).

Sure ya didn't.. :lol:

Should I act more upset now?

She used your admission that your child is disabled to attack your character as an "entitlement whore".

That is wrong.

It's a cheap shot.

No one wishes anything more for their children than happiness and the opportunity to grow up and meet their potential. Good for you in getting your child all the help that is available.
Actually, I didn't know shit about her kid. All I knew is she has one and he is cute (because she had a pic of him as an avatar once).

I didn't.

Sorry it makes you look even more stupid.

But, I'm sure THAT was part of your "plan" as well. :lmao:

You couldn't "plan" your way out of a paper sack.

Well, let's see. You've gone postal in this thread over not being included in IM convos and you went postal in my congrats thread to CG being quite upset that you didn't know why I would congratulate her.

You are pretty easy to upset, especially when you don't have your nose in someone else's business.

I went postal over not being included in IMs? What are you even talking about? I mention IMs once.
And I wasn't upset in CG's thread either, just pointing out the dumb games the three of you like to play. That thread was actually very good for my rep numbers. Sorry I am not melting down in the way you want me to, but there is no need to. You did exactly what I wanted.
:lol:

Yeah, you "planned" that out.

:lmao:
I actually did, I knew you would answer at some point. You always get pissed and crack. It happened the night you called me an entitlement whore and it happened last night. You don't think I don't know what stupid woman like you think about me? I just wanted you to say it out loud.

I went postal over not being included in IMs? What are you even talking about? I mention IMs once.
And I wasn't upset in CG's thread either, just pointing out the dumb games the three of you like to play. That thread was actually very good for my rep numbers. Sorry I am not melting down in the way you want me to, but there is no need to. You did exactly what I wanted.
:lol:

Yeah, you "planned" that out.

:lmao:
I actually did, I knew you would answer at some point. You always get pissed and crack. It happened the night you called me an entitlement whore and it happened last night. You don't think I don't know what stupid woman like you think about me? I just wanted you to say it out loud.
I'm pissed?

Tell me more about me.

:eusa_whistle:

I didn't.

I got you to answer and look like a bitch. So in reality, I don't think I was the stupid one here. :eusa_whistle:

You actually went above and beyond what I thought you would do, so congrats on that.

I didn't.

I got you to answer and look like a bitch. So in reality, I don't think I was the stupid one here. :eusa_whistle:

You actually went above and beyond what I thought you would do, so congrats on that.
Keep telling yourself that.

Maybe start a thread of your own about you?

Did Jesus even have sex?

I would think he did not. Maybe he did not make a choice on the matter of his sexual identity?

Certainly, Jesus was human. It is NOT CLEAR as to his sexual preference or even if he had a sexual life. Some people would consider Jesus a celibate heterosexual, but that isn't clear from the Bible. He could just as easily been a celibate homosexual or bisexual.

It's an important question.

The gender of God, and the sexuality of Jesus, are important questions mainly because the RCC Church uses the gender of God to discriminate against women when it comes to ordaining women as priests and it protects male pedophile priests. Male priests are seen as worth keeping no matter what laws they break but women are denied the priesthood. I watched a documentary and some Bishop actually thought that a priest molesting a girl wasn't that bad a sin. If he molested boys, well, that would be abominable. What is wrong with these folks? Molesting girls or boys is an abomination and consensual adult relations are not.

Some would consider denying that Jesus had any sexuality at all to be heresy, because Jesus would not be seen to be both human and divine.

It seems kind of strange that women are considered too inferior for spiritual posts.

I tend to think that women would have a natural feel to the spiritual world since they have a general need to feel connected to others. To feel what they feel and to sympathize with others---

--until that time of the month and they become fire breathing dragons from the depths of hell that "wants to cut every mans balls off and stick it in their mouths"(woman said this to me for no reason. A truly WTF moment!) Maybe that is how women exercise demons? They take the devil into themselves and purify it?

Last edited:
Luissa recently "hinted/suggested" that some of the boys to take this kind of shit elsewhere, noting that "this isn't the flame zone."

Nor is this.

Why don't you lassies STFU, here? Well, at least about this crap?

:D

You are right, my bad. I just wanted her to answer...I am now shutting the F up...

Forum List

Back