Was Kaepernicks stunt a career ender?

Godboy

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2008
This guy is fucking trash, and so is anyone who agrees with him. Im glad to see that people are sick of these fucking America bashing shitheads. Will the 49ers cut him? I hope so.

If Colin Kaepernick ends up getting released by the San Francisco 49ers, he may have an incredibly difficult time finding work elsewhere.

Mike Freeman of Bleacher Report spoke with seven anonymous NFL executives, and the consensus among all of them is that their teams would never sign Kaepernick in the wake of his national anthem protest.

“I don’t want him anywhere near my team,” one front office executive said. “He’s a traitor.”

“He has no respect for our country,” another exec told Freeman. “(Expletive) that guy.”

Each of the seven execs said he believes Kaepernick will never play in the NFL again if and when the 49ers cut the 28-year-old. Taking it a step further, one team official told Freeman he believes 90 to 95 percent of NFL front offices have blacklisted Kaepernick. That same exec said he cannot remember this much “collective dislike” for a player since Rae Carruth, who was drafted by the Carolina Panthers in the first round of the 1997 NFL Draft.

NFL execs: Kaepernick is a 'traitor,' hated as much as Rae Carruth

I don't follow football much but my husband does, he said Kaepernick was on the downslide already

Muhamaud Ali he is not. He has no where near the class and style. He is, however, allowed to commit suicide thru stupidty

14095981_544729702389700_760505230358311307_n.jpg

Forum List

Back