🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Obama "colluding" with Putin when he said this?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Watching the Comey/Rodgers hearings today everytime a Democrat accuses Flynn, et.al. of collusion
I keep remembering this:

President Obama got caught in private conversation with a hot mic today in Seoul, South Korea, telling outgoing Russian president Dmitry Medvedev

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."

Obama to Russia: ‘After My Election I Have More Flexibility’

So was he trying to influence Putin to ease off i.e. make Obama's re-election easier by cooling down UNTiL after the re-election and oh boy Obama would stay way out of Putin's way!

Certainly should have been some similar congressional investigations of Obama's collusion!

Watching the Comey/Rodgers hearings today everytime a Democrat accuses Flynn, et.al. of collusion
I keep remembering this:

President Obama got caught in private conversation with a hot mic today in Seoul, South Korea, telling outgoing Russian president Dmitry Medvedev

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."

So was he trying to influence Putin to ease off i.e. make Obama's re-election easier by cooling down UNTiL after the re-election and oh boy Obama would stay way out of Putin's way!

Certainly should have been some similar congressional investigations of Obama's collusion!

LOL, totally irrelevant to the issues at hand, and not even original. An Echo of Rep. King, the lap dog of the Republican Party.

I keep remembering this:

LOL, totally irrelevant to the issues at hand, and not even original. An Echo of
Rep. King, the lap dog of the Republican Party.

This is totally irrelevant, but Trump's imaginary collusion with Russia is not?

Once again, we have proved that some people just refuse to live in this reality, substituting regressive ideology full of delusions in its place.

I keep remembering this:

You don't seem to understand the situation. The issue wasn't the conversations, it was the lying. Also the fact that at the same time there was evidence and an ongoing investigation into the Russians who where hacking and working to influence the election. Obamas interaction had none of that. Try another horse on the merry go round

I keep remembering this:

you remember that, but you forget this .. Obama isnt the President under investigation.

Donald KGB Trump is.

Our enemies didn't need Obama to collude with them, his policy was to always take the approach that would be the most detrimental to our country.

I keep remembering this:

Give it up.

The past is in the past.

Stop living in the past.

Stop spamming USMB.

I keep remembering this:

Give it up.

The past is in the past.

Stop living in the past.

Stop spamming USMB.

The past IS the past you are right. Wow. Stop living in the past is impossible though!
So tell that to all your buddies insinuating Trump collusion with Putin!
Tell that to people that want Trump impeached for what ... the PAST??? When he wasn't President?
The point I'm making is NOT ONE of you got excited MUCH less the biased democrat supporting Obama loving MSM when Obama told Putin...
"I've got your back covered if I'm re-elected!"
And look what happened when the Russians laid off!
Talk about COLLUSION!!!!

Forum List

Back